One

Her Chocolate Eyes

"Ugh, I need a long, hot bath. Damn those girls are so touchy-touchy everywhere, makes me cringe."

"Yeah, talk about Tiffany looking and commenting about Yunho hyung's wonderful and Jessica occasionally batting her eyeslashes at Jaejoong hyung. Girls these days, they don't have much of a control."

"With the exception of our fans of course, even though they get...scary at times, they are definitely not like them," Yoochun shivers.

"Thank GOD, it's our last collaboration with them. Man Changmin, saying that Tiffany was looking at my makes me gag. Junsu yah, you're so quiet back there, don't tell me you actually liked the photoshoot did you?"

I faced Yunho hyung and gave a small smile, "Trust me hyung, I have the same thoughts as you guys."

I turned to face the window once again, staring into the darkness. Taeyeon's eyes flashed into my mind. I felt my stomach twisting again, and a sour expression appeared on my reflection.

"Yeap, he's telling the truth, hyung. Look at his face, haha," I hear Changmin chuckle.

My eyes closed instinctively and tried pushing away the horrible picture. My breathing calmed down once someone else's eyes appeared in my mind.

Her eyes.

The light brown colored orbs, staring into mine. Happiness and laughter filled her chocolate eyes, they twinkled, and were filled with everything I wanted to see.

 

Junsu smiled, and his heart skipped a beat.

~~~~~~~~~~

RiIn exited the recording room, a box of music sheets in her hands. She mumbled to herself on how heavy the box was, and scoffed at her manager secretly for telling her to carry the box to the building A, a long walk and a flight of stairs to get to.

Ignoring the pain her arms were receiving from carrying the box for a good 15 minutes, she hummed a small tune to herself...a tune someone had taught her when she just beginning to debut.

Suddenly feeling zero weight and relief on her arms, RiIn turned to face the person who grabbed the box from her.

She smiled as the figure before her ruffled her hair with one hand, while holding the insanely heavy box with the other.

"Junsu oppa."

"Hey," he said huskily, drowning once her eyes met his.

"What are you doing here? Other oppas must be looking for you."

"Nah, they can wait. I saw someone carrying a large box by herself so I decided to help," he gave her his genuine smile, eyes still locked onto hers.

RiIn chuckled, breaking eye contact. Anymore of his eyes would make her heart doubt again.

"Thanks, but I can handle it," she reached for the box but flinched in doing so.

"I don't think that's a good idea. Your arms are swollen," he held her right arm gently.

"But--"

"Building A right? I'll help you with this. In the meantime, hum me that tune I taught you before," he replied, taking her by the hand.