5

Sky of Connection

It had been roughly two months when that accident happened to them. Lizzy was in real agony. She's really been grateful to Nana if hadn't for her she might be goner now. Although, her left leg was broken, because the car was smashed by a track at the front while a car at the right side of the vehicle where Lizzy sat. Unfortunately, their parents had no luck. They lost their lives in an instant. She thought to herself why? Why it has to be them? There were so many things had happened to them in one night that she didn't even expect to happen. It occured so fast and she was almost in a daze for a week at the hospital. Nana was lucky, but she hit her head on the metal part of the car's door and she's in coma right now. Their relatives and her friends visited them during the wake of her parents. Tao is really supportive to the sister's. He's been there who has been trying to cheer her up, the raven girl. Lizzy is really thankful to have a cousin like him. He didn't leave her side and to her older sister while they faced the new obstacles in their lives. They are orphaned now and no one from their close relatives want to take them in except for their auntie at the countryside who told them to move in there when Nana is fully recovered which is Jungah. She didn't know what would happen to them from now on. She is so lost and sometimes she feels like she's going nuts, because of those occurrence that they have to go through. It's too much for her to handle and she worry about her older sister, Nana. The latter hasn't woken up for two months. She had heard some of them never woke up while the others woke up after five or ten years. She knows by that time she will get crazy for not hearing her voice or just or just to see her warm smile. These passed two months, she didn't receive some good news from the doctor. She felt losing hope and how long she should wait? She only see a lifeless body everytime she visits her room and her eyes always gets watery whenever she sees her unmoving.

Lizzy's leg is now fully recovered and she doesn't need crutches just to walk or a cast that is wrapped around her leg. Jooyeon stood from her seat and she approached the raven girl. She pulled the seat out of the desk and sat on it in front of Lizzy's desk.

"Lizzy, how's your sister? Is there any news about her condition?" Lizzy packed up her things and stuffed them back in her bag. She shook her head sadly as her answer and a bitter smile appeared on her thin lips.

"Sadly, no good news from these past two weeks. She's the only family that I have now since my parents died. I don't know what would happen to us after we run out of our savings. I know it's anytime soon and plus Nana unnie's hospital fees." Jooyeon smiled so softly because she didn't know what to say. Yes, she pitied what happen to her family and it was hard to grow up without them. She wanted to help her more, but her salary at the cafe is not that huge comparing to her parents job. She prefered to keep shut instead of offending the latter. Lizzy was really busy at school and she forgot to check her phone. As the two friends walked out of their room. She grabbed her phone in her skirt's pocket and she got a message from her cousin. 

Lizzy noona come over at the hospital after school. Nana noona finally woke up this morning and I'm sorry to say this, but unfortunately she's experiencing amnesia at the moment. She was glad to hear that she was now awake the only problem was the older one was running to amnesia. Lizzy replied at his message sending him her a thanks. Jooyeon asked and Lizzy told that her sister was having an amnesia. She patted her shoulder and she gave her apology while Lizzy said it was okay.

"You know life sometimes is hard."

Both of them parted their ways and Lizzy hailed a cab to go at the hospital. She was excited and sad at the same time; she didn't know how to react if she saw her on that condition. Fifteen minutes shortly, the cab arrived in front of the hospital and paid for the cab fare. She stopped by the information desk before heading her way to her room. Her heart was throbbing in her chest as she grabbed the door knob. She gulped and turned it so slowly. The door made a small crack opening to see her sitting on her bed while holding a remote in her hand and changing the channels with a bored face. It's been so long to see her awake with her straight face as usual. She gathered her courage before entering the room. Nana halted and looked at the door quietly. Lizzy walked in a fast pace manner and embraced Nana who looked to be bewildered.

"Unnie, I missed you." She said.

It hit Nana, that voice? She told herself that voice in her dream when she heard weeping and suddenly it turned out a nightmare. She didn't say anything. She thought that she felt somewhat connected to her, but it didn't ring a bell who she was. Lizzy let go of her and looked at her in the eyes. It never failed her to make her blush whenever her eyes stared at her directly. She turned away and bit her lower lip. Nana thought was she her friend, sister, or relative of hers? Her questions were never answered. As she watched the latter blushed she find her cute in that way, but she stifled a smile and snorted. The first thing she had in Nana's mind.

"Sorry, miss do I know you?" She asked.

Lizzy knew that question would be ask and an idea suddenly hit her. She took a deep breathe and she began fidgeting. Nana waited for an answer from the raven girl. She was nervous, but she did go to her plan.

"I'm your little sister, but I'm your step sister." She stressed the word step sister and Nana nodded at her dumbly. Nana's right eye twitched a bit, but she shrugged that feeling off. Lizzy smiled nervously at Nana and she started to tell their stories back then to get off that suspicions from her face. She hid the fact they were blood related and she thought that this would be the better way to get her. She had to apologize to her parents grave and face up the consequences later. She had to do it and she wanted to be more closer to the brunette. She had to tell Tao about it later.

"S-Sooyoung?" She finally spoke. Lizzy nodded.


Chapter 5 is up! Guys, drop some comments of what do you think about this chapter? Thanks for the new subscriptions I'm just very happy to have someone reading this ahahahaahah. Well see you somewhere this week again. It's double up hope you enjoyed it, bye bye :).