2

Sky of Connection

Nana was sitting around of so many people. Her father was on her left while her mother was on her right side with smile on their faces. She looked around to find herself in a concert hall. A man's voice startled her and she found herself watching boys and girls in a graduation gowns. She watched the kids around her age walking up on the stage one by one as the principal congratulate the students. It was Lizzy's elementary graduation. 

"It's good to see our children graduating. I can't contain my feelings seeing you guys acheive your dreams little by little." Nana watched her mother said. Nana's mother or actually Lizzy's mother has been a good parent to her. Although her real mom died after giving birth to her. She accepted her as her true daugther. She was happy to see her family happy. What else she could ask for? For Nana her family is already perfect even though her parents are always busy. They always find their way to give time to their children.

"Im Sooyoung." Nana watched her sister walked proudly on the stage.

She remembered when she graduated last year and she was just the same walking proudly on the stage. It was one of the best thing that had happened in her life. 

The graduation finally ended. As soon Lizzy got out of the hall, the first thing came to her mind was none other than her sister. Lizzy was looking around the parking lot to see her and their parents waving at her. She ran over to Nana and hugged her tightly. The taller girl lost her balance and fell on her back while Lizzy was on top.

"Kids! Be careful!" Their father said worriedly.

Lizzy's face turned red when she realized that their faces were only few centimetres apart. Nana on the other hand was wincing in pain. She was out of her trance when Nana spoke in a low voice.

"Sooyoung," Lizzy was about to stand when she felt her body being lifted and her mother helped Nana to stand.

"S-Sorry, unnie." The older girl smiled and patted her head like always.

"Don't worry, dongsaeng I'm glad you graduated, so we're going to attend the same school next year."

"Young lady be careful sometimes. You're hurting your unnie." Her father said. The young one only nodded. 

Lizzy somewhat didn't like the way her sister treated her. She was confused and she couldn't understand why she felt like that. Otherwise, she liked it.

"Where do you want to go after your graduation little beagle?" Nana asked with a smile on her face.

"I wanna go for a hotpot." She said cheerfully.

"If our little one wants it then will go for it." Her mother pinched her cheeks while whining how it did hurt her.

Nana displayed a small smile before she opened the door at the back seat letting her younger sister to come enter first. Their parents of course sat in front and drove to a near restaurant that was offering a hotpot. Lizzy was making her list in her mind to what she would like to order when they arrived there. She was so focused and she hadn't noticed the older girl was leaning to kiss her cheek. She stopped when she felt warm lips on her cheek and looked over to her right to see a smiling Nana.

"Glad to have a happy virus like you." She said showing her eyesmile to her.

Lizzy felt her cheeks became hot suddenly and she was speechless at her sister simple affection. Their father saw this and Nana was really like her late mother. He saw his late wife on Nana and she was like the little version of his wife.

The next day, both of the sisters were sleeping peacefully in their respective rooms. They didn't know that they had an unexpected visitor that morning. A guy entered in Nana's room and sat next to her sleeping body. Nana felt her bed sheets shifted and she didn't pay too much attention on it since she just wanna sleep all the day. He poked her cheek and she quickly reacted to the touch. A frown was already forming on her forehead. He grinned and attempted it for the second time. 

"Yah!" She sat up and she saw someone that she hand't seen for a long time.

"Long time no see, noona."

"Tao?!! When did you arrive?"

"Five minutes ago? I'll be staying with you from now on." Showing his cute smile.


Second chapter is up. ^^ Hope you enjoyed the short chapters hehe.