1

Sky of Connection

The nine years old Nana was with her eight years of age, Lizzy. The younger one dragged her older sister away from her class. Lizzy hid behind her and wrapped her arms around her sister's waist. Nana, sighed as she tried to unwrapped her arms around her. It took her good five minutes or so to persuade the little girl.

"Sooyoung ah, you need to attend your class. Jinah unnie will be there after your class." She turned around and patted her head gently. She was displaying her best smile to make her little sister go to her class. She hope it would work.

"Unnie, I want to be in your class also." She was sniffing while she wiped her tears away using the back of her hands.

"I wanted to." Nana thought of something so Lizzy would go to her class. "Sooyoung, if you go to your class unnie will buy you ice cream or candies." Lizzy's face lit up and a smile adorned her small lips. 

"Really unnie?" Nana beamed and nodded at her.

"Promise, unnie will buy it for you."

With that said, Lizzy grabbed her unnie's hand and stood in front of her classroom door. A sigh of relief came out from Nana and she finally acheived her goal for the day. Nana knocked on the door until the teacher opened it for them.

"Oh, Sooyoung ssi and Jinah ssi, your a bit late today." Lizzy opened , but Nana quickly answered the older woman.

"I'm sorry seosaengnim, there was a traffic on the way here." The older woman smiled at them.

"It's fine girls. Sooyoung ssi, come in and you need to get to your class now. I'll send an email to your teacher so shortly." Nana bowed as she thanked Lizzy's teacher. She then made her way to her class.

Lizzy adores her older sister, she always finds a way to make her happy. Other than that she's smart, and pretty too. Lizzy doesn't know know how to express herself sometimes and she ends up crying. Being as the older sister, Nana is mature than Lizzy. She's there for her whenever their parents are away to attend a trip and she gives her full attention to the latter. There is some certain occassion that Nana ended up spoiling her younger sister. Lizzy is one of her dearest to her. What Nana likes to see from Lizzy is her smile. With just a smile Nana is happy also. 

The school ended that late after noon, the students were running to their parents or telling their stories for the day. Nana hurriedly ran to Lizzy's room and she didn't care what she'd look like. She arrived in her class, but she didn't find her there. She asked her teacher where'd she go.

"Seosaengnim where is Sooyoung?"

"I saw her with the other two students with her. I think they went to the cafeteria. Go and check her out there."

Nana thanked the teacher and headed immediately to the cafeteria. She was scanning the area and to only find Lizzy wasn't there. She was about to leave when someone called her.

"Jinah ssi, Jinah ssi." She looked back and saw two girls were crying.

"Why are you crying? Aren't the two of you are Sooyoung's classmates? Where is she?" One of them nodded.

"She's with Yongguk, at the back of the cafet-" Nana didn't let her classmates to even finish it and ran at the back of the cafeteria.


I finally finished chapter 1, the first few chapters would be confusing at first, but please bear with me; I know it's short xD.