4

Sky of Connection

Nana blinked once more and she was really puzzled what was happening around her. A moment ago she was sitting and now Nana was lying down on her bed again. Nana felt the pressure on her chest as if someone was sitting on her or pushing her down to her bed. She didn't understand all of it and she suddenly felt the need of air. She found out that she couldn't move any parts of her body like she was paralyzed in the bed. The door clicked and a sound of someone sobbing echoed behind the door. The voice was really familiar. She couldn't move and utter anything. Nana heard loud ringing sounds in her ears and some weird noises that she couldn't tell what were those. She felt really bad about it. Nana was panicking and what shocked her when she saw a girl was covered in blood. Her hands tried to grab something to what she believe she gripped on it. She held her bed sheets tightly. The girl covered in blood crawled her way to her bed. She tried to shut her eyes, but it wierded her so much. She knew she closed them, but it felt strange that she felt them they weren't shut at all. What is going on? Nana thought, scared.

Oh god! Help me! Nana screamed in her head. 

The girl kept crawling towards her bed, she couldn't recognize the face, but the voice was oddly familiar and she was sure that she knew it. The problem is she couldn't remember whose voice it belongs to. Her toes weren't moving at all and she put so much effort to escape from that nightmare. She saw the figure was getting nearer. 

Move! Move! Nana forced some other parts of her body to move. She finally woke up completely. She looked around her and the girl she saw a moment ago was gone. She felt that she was out of breath and she could feel the sweats on her fore head. She took a deep breathe and calmed herself from the nightmare she had. Now that she was awake, she noticed that she couldn't recognize the place. There were some tubes injected on her wrist and she removed the look like gas mask on her face. She knew now that she was at the hospital. A strike of the sunlight hit her eyes and she turned her head to the windows to her right. She tried to sit, because she felt her legs were really weak. It took her long to sit and leaned her head and her back on the pillow. It felt so long, she thought like she slept for a year. 

"It is morning already?"

Nana's mind is really in a big confusion. That dream where she was involved in an accident felt so real. She questioned herself? Did that really happen to her? She wasn't sure whether that occured to her and she asked herself again. Why is she at the hospital? She didn't know how long had she been staying there, sleeping? She heard the door knob clicking and her attention went quickly to the door. A tall guy walked in with flowers in his hand. His gaze was on the floor before he looked up and stopped on his track. Nana and him were staring at each other. A frown formed on her face while the tall guy ran up to her excitedly.

"Noona!" Tao said finally, he placed the flowers on the table next to her bed, and hugged the older girl.

Nana was surprised at him and he almost threw himself to her. She didn't move or said anything. She felt the fabric on her shoulder was getting soaked of tears. She heard him crying.

"I thought you weren't gonna wake up, noona." She pushed him by the shoulder slowly and she had no idea what to do next.

"S-Stop crying dongsaeng??." And she smiled awkwardly. Tao felt relieve to see his noona awake from the long sleep she was in before. It felt so hopeless to see her resting on her bed and watching her not moving at all. "I'm sorry, if I'm going to ask this?" Nana bit her lower lip while she was so hesitant to ask it. Tao nodded brushing his tears like a kid.

"Who are you?" The happiness that he felt from seeing Nana, shocked him. He was saddened at her question. 

"I'm your cousin, Huang Zitao." Trying to explain it to her and he thought of her joking at that moment. But Nana's expression didn't show that she was joking at all. She was giving him a questionable look.

"I don't remember having a Chinese cousin, but are you really my cousin? Who is Sooyoung?" Now that she thought of it. During her dream, she called the name, Sooyoung which she didn't know who it was. Why did she call her? And that made her more baffled in her situation. She was bombarding him questions and Tao thought of something if she couldn't really remember them. He has to ask it.

"I am, noona and Sooyoung is your little sister. Do you know your name?"

"I am..." She paused. Flashbacks were rushing so quick in her mind like an old movie while rewinding it. She shut her eyes and lowered her head because of the pain she felt. She heard the word Nana from those flashbacks and answered the latter. "N-Nana?" Asking him if she was right. She looked at him in the eyes and the wrinkles on his fore head were getting visible before her.

"How bout your real name?" He asked again, worried. He was afraid of the thought of her having an amnesia. He was hoping she didn't get that. She tried to remember it, which it gave her a massive headache.

"Yah! Stop asking me! It hurts! Make it stop! Make it stop!!" Pulling her hair as if that would ease the pain in her head.

"I-Im sorry I'll call for the doctor." Tao pressed the button on the wall and within less than a minute. A nurse and a doctor came in rushing to them.

"What happened?" He asked.

"She can't remember somethings and she doesn't know who she is? The-" The words came out so fast from his mouth like someone was chasing after him.

"Calm down boy relax we will take a look of her." He smiled.

He saw the brunette crying on her bed while holding her head helplessly. He did the check up and he remembered what happened to her family. He sighed at his findings. He looked up at Tao with a long face.

"I'm sorry kid, but that blow she got from her head after that accident might be causing a traumatic amnesia. This is only temporary memory loss, but it depends on the patient on how long she will regain her memories." The doctor explained everything to him and he nodded so slowly before thanking the doctor. He felt so sorry for their family and to Nana and Lizzy. Tao doesn't know how to break it down to Lizzy when she came back from school.   


So Hi guys!!! Sorry I'm so busy at school and work even though I wanted to update like crazy xD. I remembered of having a sleep paralysis lol last year during summer. It was cool, but it turned out to be a night mare gosh! I wanna try lucid dreaming, but I'm so scared xD. This is a short update I'll be back again on Wednesday or somewhere this week. I've noticed that there are so many mistakes and fixed it immediately. Hope you like it and have a nice day!