Straight On No!

A Mistake In The Linen 린넨 실수

Yuri was taking a jog early in the morning. It was healthy for a model's body if they want to keep in shape. She listened to music that was playing on her phone while jogging. She saw a group of people crowding something or someone. She stopped jogging and went up to the crowd. She couldn't see so she tip-toed but still couldn't see at all. People were shoving and pushing. 

" Geez. What's going on here?" She said out loud to make sure someone could hear her.

But no one did. She eavesdropped on others to hear the conversation.

" Did you see that, Oppa?" The strange girl said.

" What happened to him?" Her supposedly 'Oppa' said.

" The guy got hit by some random dude's car and it was a hit-and-run situation. I saw it with my two eyes!" They girl said again.

Yuri was scared because she never saw this kind of situation. Yuri knew she had to be the hero and help protect others so she shoved everyone else. She sees a man who was slender and creepy looking on the floor, unconcious. 

" Why is someone unconcious at only 6:30 in the morning?" Yuri asked herself in her head.

She kicks the strange man lightly.

" Ya..." She said as she continued to kick harder But he wouldn't budge moving. 

She was able to kick him and see his face.

" HEY! THAT MAN!" She said with her eyes widened and she was pointing at him.

Everyone was surprised by her action. She looks down from embarrassment. Suddenly, a grunt comes from no where and everyone flinches. It was coming from Yesung.

".........." He wasn't able to say anything since he was in pain.

Yuri thought this was the way she would pay him back for her boss's rude action.

" Ya, Sir! Do you need help?" She said as she crouched to him.

" No..." He said quietly as he fell unconcious again.

Yuri rolled her eyes as the ambulance came. Maybe someone had just called.

The men came out from the ambulance and lifted him onto the bed.

" Who is the guardian of him?" The man asked.

Immediately, Yuri said she was.

" I am, sir!" Yuri said.

" Okay then, please get on board." He said as they get in and drove away.

                                                                                                                    ~~~

It was 7:00 in the morning and Taeyeon and Seohyun were waiting for the the men that was supposedly to come. 

" Unnie, I didn't eat breakfest this morning, so can I eat a bit?" Seohyun asked, pointing at the fruit basket on the coffee table.

" No, Seo Joo Hyun! You can never eat during a meeting! Do you know how rude that is?!" Taeyeon said, giving a mini glare at Seohyun.

" Unnie, I also didn't eat dinne-" Seohyun was cutted by stomach growlings.

" Please hold it, Jebal!" Taeyeon said.

Seohyun nodded since she knew her unnie was under stress so she didn't bother complaining anymore.

Seohyun's stomach started to hurt. She held her arms against her stomach to prevent the pain and stomach noises from coming out.

Two knocks came on the door and they were quickly getting everything prepared.

" Come in!~" Taeyeon said in a rushful voice.

Two men, one tall and one familliar men came in.

" You!" Taeyeon points at the one particular man.

" Ramyun girl!" Leeteuk said, as he jumped back in surprise.

" Why are you here?" Taeyeon asked him.

" The question is why are you here? I'm looking for Kim Taeyeon!" Leeteuk said.

" Kyuhyun?" Seohyun said, looking at the other guy who was playing a game on his iPad.

He looked up and noticed the same girl he saw before.

" Oh...You..." Kyuhyun said, dropping his iPad.

" Get out of my office!!" Taeyeon said, pointing to the door.

" Taeyeon...They're probably from Belle..." Seohyun said, grabbing Taeyeon's arm but she pushed Seohyunnie away.

" Hey! You're Kim Taeyeon?! I swear she sound NICE and not IGNORANT!" Leeteuk scoffed.

" Ya! YOUR'E DEAD!!!" Taeyeon said as she starts to chase Leeteuk around the building.

Kyuhyun and Seohyun stared at each other awkwardly until Seohyun's stomach growled.

" A-are you hungry?" Kyuhyun asked softly.

Seohyun looked away, embarrassed.

" N-no..." She said, holing onto her stomach.

" You're getting more pale." Kyuhyun said, getting more closer to her and lift her hair from her face.

" Gwenchana..." She said.

She slowly becomes wobbly and faints onto the ground but Kyuhyun catches her.

" Ya! Gwenchanayo? Ya! Ireona! Josshimayo!!!" Kyuhyun said to her.

He shooked her to make her wake up but she was still unconcious.

Taeyeon walks in the room.

" Finally took care of him- Ya! What are you doing to my dongsaeng?!?!" Taeyeon yelled at him.

He flinched and gulped, scared of what's gonna happen. Taeyeon rushes to Seohyun.

" Get out, you!" She screamed at the boy who didn't do anything.

He grabs his iPad and left. But founded Leeteuk on a hook.

" Oh! Leeteuk hyung!" Kyuhyun said as he pointed at him.

He couldn't help but laugh at him.

" Quit that and help me!" Leeteuk said, kicking his arms and legs everywhere.

"....No!" Kyuhyun said while laughing and walking away.

" YA CHO KYUHYUN! EVIL KYUHYUN!!! KYUHYUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Leeteuk yelled as Kyuhyun walked more distanced away from his eyes.

                                                                                                                        ~~~

The sunlight beamed through the window onto the face of the sleeping girl. She rubbed her eyes and looked at her clock. It was 10:30 in the morning.

" EEEEP!" A dolphin said.

She got up and ran to the washroom. She washed her face and brushed her teeth quickly. She places a gum in so it would give a fresh feeling. She changed into something like this. What? Fashion was her pride. 

' I guess CC cream and lipgloss will do." She said as she looked through her vanity.

She quickly brushed her hair and left outside. She had to take the bus to work but by the time she got to the bus stop, the bus started to leave. She started to chase after it. She ran and slapped her hand against the bus.

" Kumane! Kumane! Ahjussi! Kumane!" She screamed.

But she was getting tired. She stopped to pant and the bus just left.

" A...*Panting* Aish...." She panted.

A luxurious car strolled along the sidewalk and Jessica runs to the car and got inside. Luckily, it was opened.

" Ya! Oh, the ugly woman..." The man said.

" Excuse me?" Jessica asked, being disrespected.

" Why are you in my car?!" He said.

" Look here fish! I need to go to my workplace!!!! Or Else I might get fired." Jessica hit him.

" Ya! Get out!" He said.

" Andwae!" She said, looking at her phone.

" Aish!" He said as he swore under his breath.

He got out of his seat and opened her door. He grabbed her wrist and pulled her out.

" Ow! Yah!" Jessica yelled at him from pain.

" Look, in Seoul, this is not how we roll! So go run off before I run over you." He said as he pushed her onto the ground.

Jessica's eyes were widened and dropped.

" Taximan! Taximan! What are you doing to a customer?" She yelled at him.

He scoffed and got into his driver seat. He looks at her from the window.

" I'm not a taximan. And the name is Donghae, worthless  girl." He said as he drove off aggressively.

" He wasn't...a taxi driver?" Jessica said, in surprise.

- End of chapter, you! So sorry. I know its weird! -hides in corner- Well sorry for mistakes. -Draws circles on floor with finger- Thanks for the new subscribers and I love all the comments I've gotten recently. :D Suppah happy like Keroro! XD Next chapter will go in the order of youngest to oldest. Annyeong!~ -