Meet Coleurs

A Mistake In The Linen 린넨 실수

Swiftly, she ran through the hallways of the building, with stacks of paper on her hand. She appears at the door, ' Jung Jessica's Office'. She quickly opened the door, to find fabrics and papers scattered everywhere and at a specific work corner, a sewing machine with someone working on it. The person takes its gazes at Seohyun. " Ya, Seo Joo Hyun! I almost sewed my finger into the shirt!" Jessica screamed as she sprunged up. "Mianhaeyo, Unnie!" Seohyun said, bowing while closing the door. " So what's gotten your sugar piping up?" Jessica said, sitting at her desk an taking her pen out to mark somethings on her list. " Me and the rest of the coordinators had finally finish designing the new project! I hope you'll like it!" Seohyun said, placing the small booklet onto her desk. Jessica quickly skims through the booklet. " It looks good so far, but what is the theme?" Jessica asked, taking her sharp cat-eyes like away from the booklet into Seohyun's sparkling eyes. " The theme is bold. You see," Seohyun takes a seat down and points into the images in the booklet as Jessica's eyes followed the direction. " All the colors, textures, hues, contrastions are very vibrant and tense. There are no dense and splotty colors of contrastness. Only the eye grabbing colors." Seohyun said. " High-5!" Jessica said, as she gives a smile and takes her hand out for a high-5. They slapped their hands and ran quickly to the sewing machine.

                                                                                                                                  ...                                                   

She bit her lips of hers and look at the contract. " There goes my 500,000 won." She said with a sigh. She heard a knock on the door. " Who is it?" Taeyeon said, taking a sip out of her coffee. " Yuri-ah, oh I meant me." Yuri said. Taeyeon looked at her sheer glass door and noticed Yuri's silhoutte.  " Oh, come in." She said, placing away her cup and turning her wheelchair away from the computer. Yuri opens the door and closes it. She takes a seat right in front of Taeyeon as she initiates the conversation. " I am here to talk about the photo shoot for our online store." Yuri said, straight forwardly. " Yes, does there seem to be a problem?" Taeyeon said, with a hint of stress in her voice. " Yes there is. Its supposed to be right now but when I went to the building, they said some fashion Inc. called 'Belle', had booked it." Yuri said, crossing her arms. " What? Impossible!" Taeyeon said, sitting straight up with a surprised expression on her face. She types onto the computer, looking at Yuri's schedule." See? I scheduled you exactly at 3:50 PM. I even checked for more than 5 times today, How is this possible?" Said Taeyeon, shaking her head. " Ya, Unnie! Please do something about it!" Yuri grasped her arm and shooked it. Taeyeon stopped her hand. " I can't...Its gonna cost alot of money. And the only money we have left is 500,000 won for our fashion show." She said, biting her nails. 

                                                                                                                                    ...

It was lunch and the team sat together, grabbing out their lunches. " What do you have, Unnie?" Seohyun said, nudging Yuri. She opens up her brown paper bag and looks inside to identify the food. " Err...Some fruit salad, vegetable juice and a hamburger." Yuri said looking at Seohyun but her eyes widen in horror. " Unnie! You can die from eating that!" She said. " Well I hope you live a good life!" Jessica joked and everyone laughed besides Seohyun. Taeyeon's phone rings. Taeyen looks at it while eating her sandwich. She places her sandwich down and picks up her phone. 

" Yeobosaeyo?" She asked, while still munching onto her sandwich.

" Yeobosaeyo? This is Belle fashion incorperation." The speaker said. 

Taeyeon starts to cough from her surprise, which makes everyone jum in their seat. Jessica hands Taeyeon a water bottle as she sipped out from it.

" Oh, naeh! This is Coleur's team representive, Kim Taeyeon imnida. What can I help you with?" Taeyeon said, speaking formally. 

Yuri, Seohyun and Jessica surrounds Taeyeon's phone to hear. Taeyeon whispers to them, "Shoo!" and gestures a 'move away!' signal with her hand.

They seperate and she puts her phone on speaker and places it onto the table.

" Well, Nice to meet you Kim Taeyeon. I am the team representive of Belle and I seen some reviews of your online store from my...team member to say. Is it okay if we schedule a time to meet up and discuss? I would really like you and your team to join in with my company and have many fashion shows." He said.

The girls started to squeal. " That would be great, Team representive. Lets meet at the La Grand Hotel tomorrow morning at 7:00 AM in the morning." Taeyeon said, with this big grin on her face.

" Okay then. Annyeong, Miss Kim." He said as he hung up.

" Okay Girls! Tomorrow, I want Jessica to make some designs and Yuri to try it on. Seohyun, You are coming with me! Just in case if this was a set up prank." Taeyeon said, more bossy-like.

" Araso, Team Leader!" The 3 said in sync and were jumping.

- Hello fellow readers! I would like to inform you this chapter is over and soon, I will be updating really soon, I hope and please subscribe, upvote and comment many!-