A Huge Misunderstanding

A Mistake In The Linen 린넨 실수

She stitched her last linen into the dress and took it off the machine. She pressed it against the thin cardboard piece and cut out all the loose threads. She lifts it up and places it onto the mannican. " There. Yuri-ah, Would you like to wear the dress now?" Jessica asked, taking a heavy look at the dress. Yuri also glances at the beautiful dress and smiles. " It looks great. Don't tell me Seohyun made it." Jessica nodded and Yuri smiled a whole hearty. 5 minutes later, Yuri comes out from the change room in this beautiful, lovely dress.

" Wow, Yuri-ah, its beautiful." Jessica said in awe. " Thanks but unnie..." Yuri looked at Jessica because she didn't noticed it until now that Jessica was very ugly looking today. No makeup, bad breath, messy hair, pimples and zits, sweatshirt, jogging pants, slippers and a pin holder on her wrist. " Bwoh?" Jessica asked, in curiosity. " A-aniyo. Nevermind. Just make the next outfit. You should probably try it on yourself." Yuri said, scared of her retaliation.

                                                                                                                                ...

Donghae and Yesung steps out of the car and looks at the glass building.

" A cheap, worthless place to manufacture clothing." Donghae scoffed. 

Yesung sneered at Donghae because Donghae was in his 'cold' mood. 

" What did you just do right now?" Donghae shot a rare glare at Yesung. Yesung chokes on his words a bit but was able to say something.

" Nothing." He said as if he was acting it. 

Donghae kissed his teeth and looked the other way while Yesung swore under his breath. " Bastard..."

They pushed open the double glass door and every girl in the lobby looks at them as if they were angels sent from heaven. They swarmed around them, not caring about their BOYFRIENDS watching them.

" Ya, Yesung...." Donghae said as he tried to breathe from the girls. Yesung was also having some trouble too.

" Y-yeah?" Yesung said, trying to stay calm.

" Lets get the  crap out of here..." Donghae said, trying to stand up. 

" Yep!" Yesung said, finally able to stand again as they both run towards the elevator.

                                                                                                                   ...

Jessica does this pattern thing with her piece of cloth. Sow, in, out, repeat. While Yuri sits down, reading a vogue magazine. She stops at a page as a word caught her eyes. " BELLE?!" Yuri screamed out loud, as Jessica pricked her finger. " YA!" She screamed like a dolphin.

" Mianhaeyo..." Yuri said...looking down in embarrassment.

" Stand up, you're gonna wrinkle the dress." Jessica said, grabbing a band-aid. Yuri wrinkled her nose.

" And who is 'Belle'?" Jessica asked Yuri, wrapping the band-aid across her finger. 

" Its the company that took your fabric, my schedule, and Seohyun's ideas. And THEY'RE popular everywhere. But not as popular recently like the makeup brands." Yuri sighed.

Jessica gasped. " We all know fashion brands are better. But what makeup brands have been recently recieving alot of more love?" Jessica asked.

" Erm...2NE1, BIG BANG, IU, Rainbow, 9muses, and don't get angry...You know F(x), the one where Krystal works at, right?" Yuri said, suddenly getting scared.

" Yeah, waeyo?" Jessica said calmly.

" They are releasing a makeup brand, and F(x) is Belle's most popular team." Yuri said, as she looks down from Jessica.

Jessica face just cringed.

" I thought Krystal was with another incorperation, not Belle. She never told me that. Isanghae..." Jessica said, scratching her hair with her index finger until her finger was caught in the tangles. " Ow. Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, OW!!" Jessica said as she tries to yank it out of her hair. " Oh my gosh!" Yuri said as she ran over to Jessica to try to help her.

                                                                                                                        ...

Donghae pressed his finger against the 12th button, since the 12th floor was the office and the only floor Coleur owned. He crosses his arms against his chest and taps his feet impatiently. Yesung looks at him and finally speaks. " I hope there are pretty models..." Yesung said as Donghae shot a glare at him. Yesung goes back to quiet mode. The door opens and they exit out of the elevator. They go to a room that said 'Jung jessica's Office'. 

" Jung Jeshika?" Donghae asked himself.

" OWWWWWWWWW!" They heard as they both flinched.

" HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHH!" They flinched again.

Donghae closes his eyes and quickly untwist the knob and they both see the girls. One of them was trying to pry out the copper-head's finger from her own hair and the other one was screaming in pain. The guys jaws dropped opened as they saw Yuri, with her ripped dress, showing her legs more.

" Ya! IF YOU ARE GONNA STAND THERE, HELP ME!!!!" Jessica said, since some of her hair fell off. She didn't care if she recieved help from strangers, she just didn't want to feel the pain.

Donghae quickly goes over to Jessica, trying to take out her hair while Yesung tries to take Yuri's dress away from Jessica's leg to prevent it from ripping more and exposing her body.

" OWWWWWWW!" Jessica screamed in pain again.

" SHUT UP YOU DOLPHIN!" Donghae yelled at her while he tries to pull her hair out.

Yesung tries to pull the dress out but it ripped a bit more and Yuri covers her legs.

                                                                                                              ...

Seohyun and Taeyeon were working in Seohyun's office until they heard screaming.

" Ya, did you hear that?" Taeyeon asked Seohyun.

" Naeh Unnie, maybe we should go check it out." Seohyun said as she takes her clipboard and got up and and they both headed to the hall. They followed the sounds through the hall and opened up Jessica's office's door. Taeyeon and Seohyun mouths dropped opened and the sound stopped as the 4 looked at them and stopped the noise. Seohyun dropped her clipboard and Taeyeon covered Seohyun's eyes with her palm. What they saw was Donghae on top of Jessica, pulling her hair as if he was forcing her and Yesung was touching Yuri's dress as if he was ripping it.

Dangsin-eun sesang-i eotteohge deul hago issseubnikka?!?!" ( What in the world are you guys doing?!?! ) Taeyeon screamed as she pulled Donghae off Jessica and pushed Yesung away from Yuri.

" I-i-i-it isn't like that!!!" Donghae said, waving his hands.

" GET OUT!!!!" Taeyeon screamed.

" This was just a big misunderstandment-" Yesung got cutted off by the maknae, who was also angry.

" WHAT MISUNDERSTANDMENT?! I SAW YOU WITH MY TWO EYES!!!!" Seohyun said.

" But-" The two guys said in chorus but Taeyeon grabs the two's sideburns and dragged them out the door and threw them in the elevator that was conviently open.

She pressing the Lobby button and sticks a merong at the both of them.

- Hey you! I just finished this chapter today! Yay! So sorry for my mistakes. So lets see, they took it the wrong way it seems. ^^. Hehehe...Kekeke...See you soon! -