Texts And Noodles Part 1

A Mistake In The Linen 린넨 실수

Seohyun went home, trying to release all the stress that was on her back. Was it really a misunderstanding? Is what she would ask on her way home. But mostly, she just wanted to text the guy she met online. She knew it was wrong to talk to a random stranger you just met online but he knew her too well. When she had problems, He will always read her mind and help her. She opened her apartment door and locked it as it made " Ring-Dong~" Sound. She placed away her shoe and placed on her house slippers and sighed. 

" I'm home, Oppa..." Seohyun said, with a fake, weak smile. 

" Oh, welcome home..." The man said, while drinking his soju and watching the news. 

To be honest, he was drunk. Seohyun was afraid that her older brother would yell or hit her whenever he was drunk because he had problems.

" Yonghwa Oppa, did you eat dinner yet?" Seohyun said, putting away the keys in the open kitchen.

" Ani...I was waiting for you to cook me some food." Yonghwa said, as his voice becomes a little more tense. 

" What would you like oppa? I can't cook today so I guess we can order some Jajangmyun today." She said, putting away her tote.

He gives a fake chuckle as her bright smile goes away.

" Jajangmyun? Are you an idiot? I told you I was waiting for YOU to COOK food for ME!!! I didn't ask you to just pick up your phone and order from everything delivery!" He said as he sprung up from the sofa which made her flinch.

" O-oppa..." She stuttered.

" Get away from my face or else I might hurt yours." He said, looking away. 

Seohyun started to cry and grabbed her phone and ran off.

                                                                                                        ...

Kyuhyun was waiting for a text. Isn't she suppose to come back from work now? He thought. He was waiting for a girl he met online. He came off work earlier than the rest of his co-workers. It was 7:19 PM and he was on his bed, staring at his phone, waiting for a text to come.

" Gosh, where is she?" He asked himself.

His phone recieved a text message. He was so happy that he dropped it on his face.

" Yes!!! Ow..." He said to himself while trying to sit up.

He looked at the message and his facial expression was really bad.

" Great. A text from the company..." He whispers to himself.

The text message had said:

지금 사무실로 오세요! 는 매우 중요합니다!

Come to the office now! It's very important!

Kyuhyun got up and went outside.

                                                                                                       ...          

Taeyeon day dreams on her way home. She day dreams that finally, Coleurs will be the world's biggest fashion line ever known. She lingers around her neighborhood. 

" Should I go to the convient store or the fabric store?" She asked herself since she was bored to death. 

" Convient store it is!" She skipped happily to her favorite 24/7 convient store.

She enters inside, looking for some stuff. She grabs a ramyun cup from the shelf and goes to the cashier counter.

" Ahjussi, Eolmana? (How much)" She asked the kind man.

" 1500 Won." He said, while playing with the cashier.

She takes out the money and handed it to him. She sat at the table in front of the display case and broiled hot water. She waited for it to cool and she ate it.

                                                                                                        ...

Leeteuk was super tired. He was also hungry too. So he went inside a random convient store that was open this late and bought a ramyun cup. He went to the ahjussi at the corner table.

" Wow. 2 in a row." The ahjussi said.

" Huh?" Leeteuk said with a confused face.

" Nothing, Kid. 1500 Won." The ahjussi said, handing out his hand.

Leeteuk took out 5000 won and gave it to him.

" Keep the tip." Leeteuk said as he smiles and walks away.

" Do you think I'm a beggar? Such a low tip..." The ahjussi whispered to himself.

Leeteuk grabs some hot water and boiled his ramyun cup. He sat beside a girl who  was eating her ramyun cup aggressively.

" You're gonna get a stomach ache..." Leeteuk said quietly but she heard.

" I don't care." She said and look back at her noodles and ate.

" You know, your voice sounds so familliar." Leeteuk said, finally eating his noodles.

" So?" She said.

" Its really familliar..." He said to himself as he realized she is trying to ignore him.

- End of chaper! Sorry for the mistakes. I'm so happy right now though! 11 subscribers in one day! Woohoo! Kamsamnida! So this is part 1 it seems...Hmm... Just wait! Another update coming soon! -