Stood Up

New Neighbor

The next day was your date with Seungho. You couldn't stop smiling as you got ready for it. You were too excited to. After getting home from work, you showered, dressed, and did your hair and makeup for the date. You finished a couple of minutes before he was supposed to pick you so you decided to wait for him on the couch.

You waited.

And waited.

And waited.

After an hour past the time he was to pick you up, you tried calling him. No answer.

You waited more.

Two hours after he was supposed to pick you up, you marched out of your apartment and across the hall to MBLAQ's door. You knocked until it opened, revealing a very confused Byunghee.

"Hey! Is everything okay? You look mad."

"Of course I'm mad, is Seungho here?"

"No, he had a schedule and then he said he had to meet...oh. You had a date."

"We were supposed to. He is now more than two hours late." Byunghee looked a little uncomfortable. He thought for a moment and then looked up at you.

"I could buy you dinner, if you want. I don't want you to have gotten all done up like this for nothing." You smiled at him and nodded.

"I'd like that."

Byunghee took you to a Korean restaurant. He order you both beef and you waited excitedly.

"Thanks for doing this Byunghee Oppa. You really didn't have to. Fast food would've been fine."

"A girl like you deserves to be taken to nice places." He smiled at you and you couldn't help but blush.

-------------------

When you finished dinner, Byunghee drove you both back home. You both stood outside your apartments awkwardly.

"Thanks again Oppa. I had a good time."

"I'm glad. Have a good night" he said with a smile and a wave. Just as he closed the door, Seungho came up the stairs. He looked at you angrily.

"What are you mad at? I should be the angry one! You stood me up!"

"So you went out with Byunghee? Did yesterday mean nothing to you? I didn't stand you up because I wanted to! I got stuck at a schedule and my manager took my phone!"

"I don't care about your excuses." You were too blinded by rage to listen to him.

"Fine! Then don't listen! Just run off and kiss Byunghee like you did to me!"

"I don't go around kissing a bunch of guys Yang Seungho!"

"Could've fooled me! Just go out with Byunghee from now on then, you obviously don't care about real feelings." Seungho hurried back down the stairs, leaving you alone and angry in front of your door. When you had imagined how this night would end, it had been on your doorstep, but it wasn't supposed to be like this.

-------------------

The morning as you were leaving for work, the door to MBLAQ's apartment opened just as you were locking yours. A girl walked out, followed by an exhausted looking Seungho. You felt your heart break all over again. His eyes met yours and his hand moved around the girl's wrist to spin her to face him.

"Oppa? Did you still need something?" She asked.

"Mm? Oh no, thank you for coming." He said loud enough to be sure you would hear. You quickly put your keys away and moved around Seungho and the girl to go down the stairs. Your heart hurt too much to stay there and head more.

-------------------

After work, you slowly made your way back to your apartment. You really weren't in the mood to sit around all night wallowing. You went around to the back of your apartment complex where there was a small park like area. You sat on one of the benches and got lost in your thoughts.

Had you been a fool to fall for Seungho? Maybe, but you still really liked him. You wanted to fix things. The question was how. You thought about it for awhile. You were both so stubborn that just trying to talk would be difficult. An idea came to you and you knew that if you were going to go through with it, you had to do it now.

You hurried upstairs to your floor and knocked on the boys' door, praying they were there. Cheolyong answered and smiled.

"Hi!" He said happily.

"Cheolyong-ah, is Seungho here?" He looked saddened by your question but nodded, inviting you in. You waited in the living room while Cheolyong went to fetch Seungho.

When Seungho came out, his face hardened a bit when he saw you. He stopped a few feet from you.

"What do y-" You quickly closed the distance between the two of you and threw your arms around his neck, pulling him into a kiss. You put everything you had into it, and hoped it would be enough. You were surprised when he kissed you back. Seungho's hands moved around your waist, pulling you closer. You broke the kiss to look up at him.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have overreacted like I did. I should've let you explain first." Seungho smiled at you.

"I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have gotten so angry and understood how you must have felt." Both of your bodies relaxed as all of the tension that had been between you two was now gone. There was something you wanted to know though. You looked down when you started to speak, afraid to meet his eyes.

"About that girl...from this morning..." You weren't sure how to continue. He chuckled and put a hand under your chin, making you look up at him.

"Her name is Soyeon. We've been friends for years, only friends. She even has a boyfriend. I called her for girl advice. I will admit that I used the situation earlier though. I shouldn't have done that. I'm sorry." Your heart lifted as he explained and you found yourself feeling lighter than air.

You moved up to kiss him again. This one changed though. His tongue glided over your bottom lip and you opened your mouth to him. You quickly found yourself wanting more of him. He must have been feeling the same thing because his hands began roaming around your body. You moved your fingers into his hair when his lips moved down to your neck. You moaned softly and you wanted to undress him right there.  

"We can't, not here." He said, trying to convince himself to pull away from you.

"Then let's move to my apartment." You didn't want this feeling to end. He shook his head.

"I don't want to do that until we're official and the boys know that you're mine." You hated pulling away from him, but staying so close was making things difficult for both of you.

"Alright, I understand. But as soon as they know-"

"As soon as they know, I'm making you mine."

==========================================================

A/N: The last poll is up on my blog. You don't get any background for it, you just have to choose. 

Also, the next chapter will be the last one. :)