Getting to Know The Boys

New Neighbor

You woke up the next morning, showered, and dressed in one of your favorite outfits. It was cute, but not overly done. You did your hair and makeup before going out to the kitchen for breakfast. You grabbed a bowl and poured some cereal. You added milk and sat down to eat. You opened your laptop and started your research on your new neighbors. You figured making the effort to at least learn some of their songs would be nice.

You listened to some of their songs while washing the dishes from breakfast. You went back to your room to make sure you still looked good, and grabbed your purse, ready to go see if the boys were ready to go. Just as you made it to the living room, there was a knock on the door. You went to open it and found the boys.

“Hey! I hope we aren’t too early, we were getting a little anxious.” Byunghee said, smiling at you.

“It’s been awhile since we have been out for anything other than schedules.” Seungho added.

“Are you listening to us?” Changsun asked, scanning your apartment for the source of the music. You eyes widened and you hurried over to your computer, shutting the lid and turning back to them, blushing.

trans.gif“I was, uh, curious about your music. Since we’re friends, I thought it would be good to...Where are we going today?” Cheolyong then bounced around listing off places that he wanted to go. The others nodded along, clearly they were used to this type of thing. The older boys started pushing the younger ones out of your apartment and down the stairs. Seungho walked beside you.

“That was a smooth topic change. You’re lucky Cheolyong was easily distracted.” He smirked at you. “I hope you don’t feel burdened by us.”

“Not at all. It’s nice to make new friends so quickly.” You smiled and when you met his eyes, you both blushed a little.

“Are you guys coming?” Sanghyun called from outside the door.

“Be right there.” Seungho replied and the two of you hurried after the others.

---------------------------

After spending a few hours shopping and running around the streets with the boys, you were getting very hungry. The boys were too, and you noticed they got progressively whinier and grumpier as they got hungrier.

“Hyung, can we eat please?” Changsun whined at Seungho.

“Let’s pick a place. What do you feel like?” Seungho turned to you, but Sanghyun was the one to speak up.

“Not fish, please not fish.” He pouted at you a little and you smiled at him.

“How about Italian? I like pasta a lot.” The boys reacted enthusiastically and Byunghee led the way to the restaurant.

You all sat at a large booth in the back of the restaurant. Everyone slide in one by one: Changsun, Cheolyong, Sanghyun, Byunghee, you, and then Seungho. The boys were incredibly easy to joke around with. You all laughed until the waiter came, then each took your turn ordering.

“I think he likes you.” Cheolyong whined when the waiter left.

“He was definitely looking at you, even with all of us here.” Changsun agreed.

“That guy is out of his mind if he thinks he can steal her away while I’m here.” Byunghee said, putting his arm on the both behind you. You blushed and looked at Seungho. He made a point not to look at you and busied himself looking around the restaurant. You shuffled around a little. Byunghee was certainly attractive, but Seungho was the one that had stood out to you from the beginning.

---------------------------

After eating dinner, Seungho graciously paid for everything, including your own meal. You blushed when he had insisted. The group then visited a few small shops before returning home. The sun was starting to set by this point and it was getting a bit cold.

You folded your arms, trying to get warmer. Seungho noticed and took off his jacket, wrapping it around you. You smiled up at him, and walked a little closer to him than you had been before. As you went up the stairs to your apartments, you smiled at each other again.

Each of the boys said goodbye before going into their apartment. They also promised to visit you during the week and you happily agreed. When Byunghee was about to go in, he winked at you. Seungho saw and turned to you before going in himself. The glare in his eyes faded when he looked at you.

“Thank you for going with us today. I really enjoyed it. I hope I’ll be able to see you in a less, um, crowded setting soon.” You blushed and smiled at him. You thought for a moment and then gestured to your own apartment.

“Would you like to come in for some ice cream?”

 ---------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Here is the next chapter! 

The poll results will be revealed as the story goes, I don't want to give too much away by posting them ;)

The next poll is up, so go vote :)