EXO (poor Chen) T T

EXO is your brother ?! yes indeed ! Problem ?!

''Helloooo~''


''Oppa!!''You exclaimed excitedly as a chubby guy entered the hospital room followed by his 'tails';


A Prince,



Creepy giant,


A wild deer,


Master sifu,


A lost unicorn,


Old golf player,


Punching bag,


Baconnn~


Botth of the hyungth..


''Woah,woah,wait a minutee'' You squint your eyes as you counted back everyone present there.''I sense something unusual here..someone's missing and he's not supposed to''


''Oh phhleassse...'' Kai exclaimed as he rolled his eyes ''This is what paradise called..no him....Chenfirmed..''


''Ignore thith guy..I bought you bubble teaa~Hope you like itt...Uhh,you're thooo cute'' *pinchyourcheeks*


''You're thpitting everywhere again, thehun..''


''You're thpitting on me!!''


''Guys..truce..truce,.'' You stopped Sehun and Kai while rubbing your red cheek.


''Dongsaeng ahh~ How was the story??'' *eager*


''Uh??ohh..I enjoy it..'' You took a sip of bubble tea and looked at it,fascinated..''Mm..Raspberry~''


''You don't look like you enjoy it...Well..guess what,; I bought some more hereee..I read the synopsis and i guess this story is somehow sad..hearthrobbing..uhukk..Make sure you read it and tell me about it''


You turned over the book and read the sypnosis.As soon as you read it,you was stunned for a moment because you could sense that the book was talking about you.You know it sounded weird but it tells exactly the same thing you once went through..


Kidnapped..


Dark..



Terrified..


Revenge..


_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


"How small is this world,eh?'' She closed the door without breaking the glare between both of you


''What do you want?'' You said while facing at another direction not wanting to face her since you're still surprise at her presence.


"Wow..This is surprising..You look scared''


You let out a sigh as you sent her cold daggers through your eyes ''I'm gonna repeat it again,what do you want.?''


''Hmm..Just as i expected..You'll never change,won't you? You're getting all arrogant and rude..,selfish girl..when the hell will you grow up?''


''If you're here only to argue with me then,there's no use..I had enough of your ,..'' You didn't let go of your intense stare towards here while she,on the other side,mocked you through her eyes. ''The door is wide open for you to go away,by the way''


''Pathetic...'' She made her way beside you while looking your injured leg..''ooh..If I'm not mistaken, this was once the leg you kicked me with..And now,look at it..'' She gave you a glare and rolled her eyes..


Gosh..I should've kicked you harder..


You bit your lower lip,controlling yourself from bursting into anger.You wished you could shred her into pieces and eat her but you're just going too far and retarded so you give in;


For this day only , and I'll make you regret for the rest of your damn life!


''I thought we had enough of this already..could you please stop being like this..When the hell would you grow up?'' you reply back the same thing she said to you and you get to sense that she was getting furious.''And the door is open wide for you to get the hell out of here..you're contaminating the surrounding..''


You heard sigh escaped from and you was like;,I'm awesomeeee..



She made her way to the door and turned to face you back only to say; ''I'm getting my revenge back,lady..and I'll make you suffer more than before..'' and slammed the door before she gave you an unsatisfying look.You tried to ignore everything she said but you,too,wanted to teach her some lesson and let her regret for starting all of these things.


Game on..


________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________



''Hey!!"


You blinked your eyes and look at the 11 people one by one, clueless.They were also looking at you with weird faces demanding for answer on why do you act like that.


''What?!'' You faced another direction while taking a sip of bubble tea.


''This is so not you..'' Kyungsoo said while he hand over a home-made cookies when you mumbled something like 'whatevaa'


''Woah~bear-shaped cookies~ I love you soooo much'' You exclaimed while sensing someone was glaring Kyungsoo and it turn out to be Sehun who started to get allll pouty..''How bout' me??''


''Yeah..yeahh...I love you too...And don't say a thing,Kai'' You stopped him before he complain.


 ''Kayy, gimme space..i need space..excuse me,guys...you're blocking the way''


"EVERYONEE..SILENCE AND GIVE US SOME SPACE PLEASEE..MA' BACON IS ON THE WAYYY~''


''Oppa! Goshhh...I miss you sooo much'' You exclaimed as the so-known Baekyeol couple hugged you excitedly


''Here..Limited edition eyeliner..Don't lose it okayy~ It's supposed to be mine but nahh,. I've got hundreds in our dorm and Xiumin hyung was like 'what is this freakinn smell!!You better get rid of those stuff and start cleaning...All of you are so messy...stress!!Lemme release my tension by eating bunssseyyy~' and I was like....'' 


''Okay...I get it.." You interrupted Baekhyun because he's also the same as Chanyeol.They love to talk.A lot.


''Dongsaeng ahh~ ''


''Xiao Lu ~" You get excited while that wild deer patted your head.


''I bought for you something you must take good care of. It cost an arm and a leg you know..Take.Good.Care.Of.It.Okay.'' He said while he took out a deer toy.


''Seriously Lu Han..,Is that what you got?'' Kris pushed aside Chanyeol and Lu Han who were blocking the way while he took out an alpaca plush toy. ''This is the one that must be taken care of..''


''Woahhhh...This is soooo cute..Thanks Kris oppa, Xiao Lu ~'' You said while Lu Han and Kris exchanged glares towards each other with not satisfied look on their face.


You turned at your left side and saw your 'sifu' silent all the time.He was staring at your leg and it seemed to disturbs him.


''Hey..Are you okay?'' You asked while you waved your hands in front his face.


''Uhh?'' He looked at you and you were a bit startled as the dark circle under his eyes looked terrible.


''OMG!!Look at those eyes...what happen?'' You asked,concerned.


''I bought for you wushu stick but look at your leg..I can't teach you anymorreee,but i want to" 


So yeah,that's Tao AKA Peacock oppa, AB style ,Kungfu Panda, and Peach and your adorable brother; you just want to hug him tightly until he suffocate because he's soooo same like you.


"Owww....Well,I still can use my hands..see'' You showed what Tao had teach you once with your hands but with no martial stuffs.


''How can you fight someone back if they tighten their grip at your hand?..uh oh..I'm nothing to you anymore.''


''That sounds peculiar..hohoho'' Kai landed his arms on Tao's shoulder and winked at you,playfully.


''Oh,shut up, will you?'' You get rid of Kai's arm while sweep away the marks of his arm on Tao's shoulder and patted his back.


''Suho hyung..Aren't you giving her something?'' Chanyeol asked when that ageing golf player finally caught everyone attention while playing with the alpaka toy.


You looked at the rich-innocent-him as he watched everyone with his derp face.''Wha..'' but before he could finish his sentence, Sehun interrupted him ''Hyung..,Hyung..Tho thingy of you..all you have to do wath to thpend few money on giftth..You thould thtop playing golf''


''Few money?? I spend all my precious money on all these stuff including your bubble tea, Thehunnie~'' 


As soon as Suho blurted out everything,you could sense that everyone in the room started to shot him glares except Kyungsoo.


''See!'' Suho looked at you and pointed his finger to them while Kris was like 'I'm so gonna break that later'


''I even had to bring them all here until the door while these dudes here kept on asking me to walk faster...''


''Oww..poor you'' You patted his head like a little kid while he nodded and pouted and Chanyeol with Lay prevented Kris from headlocking Suho. ''Seriously all of you,stop treating him like this again..He's too old for this things anyway..'' You continued while shot them glares.


"Where's the troll freak by the way?'' You asked and everyone of shook their head..



 


*Chen*


"Hyung! Can you please walk faster? If you had a race with a snail,i'll bet on that snail to win''


''Patience is virtue, my snail'' Suho hand over a scary and horrible-looking mask to him while gasping for air.


''Ohoho...How will she react to the Mighty Chennnn?.YA!!!'' Chen exclaimed while he wrinkled his nose in pain as Lu Han kicked his leg.


''You should stop playing football..And why the heck did you kick me?''


''Because you kept on talking nonsense..Can you please shut up!'' Lu Han kicked his leg again and Chen moaned in pain for a while and get all cheerful again.


''Where is my pretty little dongsaeng room? I'm so gonna scare her with this awesomness''


''The one next to you'' Lu Han said after Suho whispered something to him.  "Ohoho..I can't wait..byeee~ I'm off first'' Chen entered the room Lu Han said .


''BOOOO!!''


what the am I doing here.

Chen realized he was in a harabeoji's room.The old man raised his head and meet Chen's eyes ''You!!'' he pointed his finger to Chen and later shook his head..''Kids nowadays ah...heshh..you should knock the door..give some respect''



''Err... i think i should go''


''ey,ey...look at you..no manners...I pity on you...come here..have a sit''


ohmygawdd..what i'm gonna do now?? aiii''


Chen made his way to the chair and sat there still with his mask on.


''Eyyy...see,see...what's up with this creature'' The old man suddenly sounded like a swag teenager.


''I don't want to say this..But do you have some kind of mental illness?''


''And there you go again...hessh..You came in just now with that mask and almost gave me severe heart attack with my conditio...''


''Shun jian heart attack~''


''Hey..''


''bie de rao gao so wo..'' Chen immediately shut his mouth when he saw the old man glaring at him which was like 'shutupori'llripofyourmouth'.''Can i go now please''


''No! You're going to learn some lesson first from TheProMe and blablablabla.....hahahah..uhuk uhuk'' *cough*andlaughback*


''I'm so gonna dump them to this place later'' Chen mumbled as he let out a sigh while the old man kept babbling and talking gibberish.





_________________________________________________________________________________________________________


Anyong again guyss ><

First of all;We know that this chapter is a bit borrring and the jokes are lame, but thank you for reading till the end T T (sootouchedbyyouawesomepeople) Secondly; sorry because there's soooo many mistakes ,typos and whateverr...Thirdly; you guys are totally amazing and patient and and...whatever you think you are...Fourthly; sorry for this longg chap..hohohoh..And lastly, Lots of thank you from us to all of you EXO stans and other stans *deliberatelynotwantingtowriteit* < don't mind that thing > for spending all your precious time to read this stuff. >< 

Anyways; Thank you once again and please wait patiently for the next chapter..Hohoho >< *