Flashback

EXO is your brother ?! yes indeed ! Problem ?!

3 years ago..

 

"What now?? Is she dead?..'' *pokes*pokes*

''Dude..can you please not go full retarded?'' * face*

''Can we at least give her a makeover?She looks horrible with that dark circles''

''Someone's insulting somebody and that somebody is going to rip off that someoneeee''

''Thut up with the trollth and let'th enjoy the thow..I bet on thith freak.How bout' you?''

''Shut the up! you're spitting everywhere!''

''Blethhhhhhhhhhhhhhh''

''Let me put my picture here..Damn!! look at those abs!! .....someone;please let me out of here..I'm going to lose a lot of blood by looking at that y freak''

"Guys!!Let her sleep!Take your breakfast!''

''Hyung,stop playing with your money..Hey, the guy over there;stop laughing.Hyung!! Go bring your money and that crazy freak to the hospital.You guys are so absentminded,you're distracting me.Gosh..When can i put on my eyeliner with peace?''

''Breakfast!!''


You tried to open your eyes with useless effort because your surrounding were so noisy that you wished you could threw away every organs in your ear to them.The light was striking and you tried to open your eyes again.But before you could do that,someone suddenly pushed open your eyelids with full force.Annddd it turn out to be the most annoying person in your life,Chen

''HOLY YOU ING !!!''

''Manners young lady..''

''I DON'T NEED TO KEEP MY MANNERS ON THIS !!CALL THE COPS;THIS IS LISTED AS A MURDER ATTEMPT!!''

''I'm the cop..can i help you miss??''

''Shut up with the !!You almost explode my eyeballs and my brains, not to forget my internal organs;I wish you too!!''

''Oh bloody gooooodness...I wish i could see that''

After feeling like decades of noisiness,your bedroom door was flung open revealing an owl-looking guy and his eyebrows frowned after getting all the attention from everyone in your bedroom.Annnndd that Chen guy continued with his

''THERE'S AN OWL IN DAAA HOUSEEE!!WOOOOOOOOOOOO......Awwwww!That hurts like hell!''

''Shut up.'' Kris went out to from your room after he hit Chen on the head with a spatula from that owl-guy,Kyungsoo aka omma of the ommas'.


"Breakfast.Now.You can't skip breakfast.'' 

Like a little obedient child,all of them immediately went out from your bedroom except Kai who was grinning asking for a punch from you.

''Kai.Go'' Kyungsoo said while he opened the door for him.You rolled your eyes while bringing up the pillow to your face, wanted to doze off again.

You could heard the door closed and you let go off the pillow,sighing.

"BOOOO!!''

''OWWW TTTTTTTTTT'' You kicked Kai who suddenly shouted directly to your face and you just realized that Kyungsoo was the one who get out from your room because it was so useless to tolerate with him no matter how hard trying.

''Mannn!..You should stop learning from Tao..Uhh..I can't feel my leg...''

''Serves you right'' You mumbled while facing the opposite direction from Kai and you closed your eyes.


''I want to accompany you...'' You could hear Kai mumbled under his breath but you just pretend like you heard nothing (although it was sooo in the obvious zone that you do heard)

''tchh...arrogant school-skipper girl'' 


Your eyes grew wider as you suddenly realized that you overslept and lost one day of famousness.Yes,duh; You just transfer to a new school 3 weeks ago and just got real,you're getting famous for no reason and followers follows you everywhere .Maybe it's because Kyungsoo had to go to your school because you forgot your meal and surprised everyone.But what surprised everyone more is that; those 12 unbelievable trainees came along.Them posing,girls screaming,teachers praising,guys drooling,you cursing.Gosh..how'd you wished that the SM 'thing' won't cast them.Reality just slapped you when they brought home with their so-good-news that life stepped on them (that was what you thought)

But you ignored Kai because there's nothing you could do.You skipped school but being famous is the thing that matter most

 

And you really need something to prove that you're wrong-


 

Extremely wrong.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________



It was late evening and you arrived in front of your friend's house.She was the first person you've made friends with after you introduced yourself in front of the whole class. You knocked the door but there were no response.You tried to call again her but she didn't picked up so you decided to wait for her because you wanted to borrow school notes from her after Kai bleeds your ear by his so-sufficient 'lecture' on The Importance of Studies.

"Hey..."

You turned around and found yourself facing your friend's brother,Myungsoo.

''Waiting for my sis?''He asked while closing up the pace between both of you

Isn't it obvious? Who the hell would wait for you? ''Yeah'' You let out a sigh and things started to get really awkward and quiet.

''So.....'' Myungsoo broke the silence ''Have you thought about it already?''

''Uhh?'' You looked at him and immediately faced another direction. ''uhmm..I need more time''

It

So embarassing.He confessed to you not long after the you transfer to your new school and became friends with his younger sister.Everything seemed to be wrong after he confessed to you four days ago.Your friend seemed to be in a bad mood, you feel unpleasent from all this new things happening to you and thought something bad going to happen.

And It's happening.

Now.


Before you could even react, you felt something damp and strong smell covered your mouth.Your pulse were rushing through your brain and was throbbing quickly.Your knees get weaker,you could felt adrenaline rushed to all parts of your body.Your vision was blurring and you barely can hear anything.

And the last thing that came unto you was 'nothing'

Everything was pitch black.



_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Anyong guys *bow*
We're truly sorry for the late update again. *kneels and bow* .We were spending so much time enjoying freedom from exams and studies that we forgot our awesome subscribers were waiting >< I hope you guys understand this chapter because we, ourselves,don't have any idea what we were writting..Oh,and just in case before you want to punch us; we'll continue the flashback after the next chapter...eNJOY ^^ **