Kai

EXO is your brother ?! yes indeed ! Problem ?!

You're in your bedroom, listening to some songs when there's an incoming call.You just let it to ring because you know it's the same person over and over again who will asks the same lame ,erted, annoying questions. Eventually,it stops ringing and you head to your bedroom door wanting to drink a glass of water when that same-lame-erted-annoying-questioner-that-you-just-want-to-kick-him-in-the-face popped out making ugly faces annndddd you really want kick someone right now

"Seriously oppa!!? Can you please stop being like this! I had enough of all these stuffs!"

You shouted,frustrated in annoyance as the black-haired guy in front you started to grin.

"Owww,..come on,my lovely dongsaeng...I was just worried about you"

You stared at him,uncertain about his statement whether he's worried about you as a brother or because you haven't had a boyfriend yet so he kept on insisting and gave you lame tips on how to pick up a guy (where you thought: I literally had to pick him up right?)
So he's the person you really hope wasn't your brother,Kim Jongin but you prefer Kai since Jongin sounds too innocent and quiet and understanding (you're-the-luckiest-person-in-the-world) unlike Kai, who sounds like a erted and a punching bag to you.(you're-so-the-unluckiest-person-in-the-whole-universe)

He fought your sharp glare, and you could sense the 'mocking you' eyes of him. You let out a loud sigh,admitting defeat

"Alright!alright! I lose ! your welcome 'master'!! where's that stupid magazines of yours, your brother-in-law-to-be choices ?!Let's settle this 'worried thing' now and for all!!"

After blurting everything out and Kai seems to be satisfied, you rolled your eyes and lay on the couch. Kai sensed the annoyance in your voice but he ignored it.He shoved your leg to sit next to you but you didn't move an inch.So he suddenly sat on your leg in full force and you could hear bones cracking.

Gosh...

You lay there froze.Can't explain the pain you're experiencing right..All you can do was to reply back the time your same right leg broke, the horrible day alone in the hospital and the same person who broke your leg.Kai immediately stood up with wide eyes looking at the froze-you,stunned.

And all you can do was to shout at the top of your lungs...


___________________________________________________________________________________________________


Hey readers~
So,how was Kai's chapter??? I hope you guys like it >< Sorry for the late update though..We're facing an important exam soon and had to do what a student is supposed to do .But please keep on supporting and subscribe  this story and we'll make this as awesome as you guys ^^ And oh,btw: Kamsahamnida ~