Teaser

Impossible Romance

 I decided to post my inspiration for this story as I wrote it when it first came to me. I awoke in the middle of the night, and this, quite literally, was playing out right in front of my eyes. XD If you don't want to have any idea where this story is going, do NOT read the excerpt below. It is still slightly open-ended to your opinions to the point that it is written, and completely open after this excerpt. (To be honest, I have no freaking clue where this story is going to end XD) I did write it with the intention of Changmin dying and Yunho being in the hospital, but... T.T I don't wanna kill my Minnie. So it may just be a horrible break up. lol

 

 

 

“This isn’t what he would have wanted!”

 

“I may have lost two of the people most important to me, and look what I get in return…

I get to marry someone I would rather die than spend a moment of my life with!”

 

Shadows disguised the surroundings as I stood at the edge of the cliff, unable to tell how far down the water was like I was normally capable of. The echoing crashes of the waves against the rocks below and the glinting of the moonlight off of the waves were the only way I was even able to tell that the waves were still crashing into the cliff side as they did during the day. The breeze ruffled my hanbok around my ankles, and whipped my hair around my face. A lone tear streaked down my cheek as I thought back to what I had just done.

“Go-sshi?” inquired a soft tenor voice from the pathway at the edge of the forest. I angled my body slightly, glancing over my shoulder. “Please, don’t do what you’re thinking of doing.” I turned back to resume staring at the waves below. I heard the soft crunch of gravel beneath his shoes. “He…This isn’t what he would have wanted! You know that!”

My eyebrows rose in fury and I spun to glare at him. “How dare you!” I stalked towards him, bare feet sinking slightly into the soggy ground from last night’s storm. “You have absolutely no right whatsoever to presume that you know him!” I pounded my fists angrily against his chest. “You abandoned him to whatever they thought was right! You broke your word!” A sob wracked through my chest. “You…All of you…slowly broke them.” I fell to my knees, cradling myself as I thought of the future I no longer looked forward to.

“I…We may have left them, but we were trying to make it better. We were trying to help them.” He knelt in front of me and lifted my chin. “Go-sshi, I know that Changmin would never have become so selfish that he would wish for you to die just so that you could be together. He would have wanted you to live a full, happy life with all the joys and experiences that you should have had with him.”

The tears ran freely over my cheeks in cascades that were poorly disguised by the rain that had just begun to pour down on us. “How am I supposed to experience even a fraction of that happiness when I hate the man I have to marry?” I hid my face on his shoulder, and he reached up to pat my head. “I lost a best friend and a lover, Kim-sshi, and Yunho is in horrible condition, so I may have lost both of my best friends…What is supposed to help with that kind of pain?”

“Time,” was his simple answer.

 

 

 

So... As you can see... JYJ shows up (yay!), and her parents try to take over her life after all in the end. Bwahaha~! But yeah... I know it's gonna get really angsty and all, but... My strengths are angst and horror XDDD I also had this idea based off of the I don't know MV, and never wrote it DX I probably won't any time soon, but maybe once this story is over~!

Anyways... your input for both the path before her arranged marriage, and after her arranged marriage are up for ideas~! (that sounded so awkward, but my brain's thinking in three languages right now, so I don't even care about going back to fix it)