I Dont Want To Be An Idol.

Once Again { After All The K-pop And Romantic Idol}

* 2 Weeks Later* 

Vixx was heading to a Talk show about their new song called. " I dont want to be an idol" . Everyone was falling alseep besides Leo and N. They both were thinking something but didnt feel like telling each other. 

"Leo-ah," N called out

" Whay?" Leo said quietly. 

" Do you think. That what i'm doing is right?" N asked tunring his head to see leo falling asleep.

N smiled. " Nevermind" N said and smiled and listen to his music.

* No Hyung, What you are doing is not right. Please, Stop hurting Noona" Leo thought quiestly and watch N play with his phone. 

* At the T.V Show*

 " Annyeonghasaeyo, We are V-V-I-X Inmeda. Please watch over us well" The memeber greetted. 

The Director came and shook everyone's hand. and bowed 90 Degress. 

* On Air* 

" Hello, and welcome back. I'm You're Host Season. And today we have some very good looking. Very powerful voices. Vixx" The host said.

" Annyeonghasaeyo." The memeber greeted. 

" So, Vixx. You guys came out with a New song right?" 

" Yes we have, It's called I Dont Want To Be An Idol." Hyuk said handing the mic to Ravi

" Ne, It's a very sad song about a idol, having a crush on an girl and want to do normal things but cant because he is an idol. It's a very heart breaking song" Ravi smiled and nodded towards the camara and held onto the mic.

" Who thought and who wrote this song?" The host asked. 

Everyone looked at each other. Ravi handed the mic to N

" I guess you can say that i wrote it" N said smiling.

The host smiled andf nodded. She went through her notecards

" Ne, Was you thinking about anyone or anything when you wrote this song?" The host ask giving a curious look at N.

" Ummm, I was actually" N said nodding his head.

The host smiled. 

" And we will be back right after the break" The host smiled to the camara.

N let out a big sign.

" Hyung? Were you really thinking about someone while writting the song?" Ravi said pulling N shoulder.

N smiled and walked away.