The Akward Meet......

Once Again { After All The K-pop And Romantic Idol}

* It Was 7:30am*

Two X was up and getting ready to go do a photo shoot today. The manger didnt say much, But all he said was that Two X Needed to get up and get ready for their photo shoot, Eunyoung was busy waking up all the other member to get up and to get ready. They all got up and went to go get ready. They was some what already late. They all enter the van besides Eunyoung. She was still getting ready. She was the last person to get out of the girls dorm. She close the door behind her and entered the van.

* VIXX Dorm*

N's Phone was going on and on, Leo was getting annoyed. He through his pillow at N to wake him up to answer his phone. N looked at leo and went back to sleep. N  was still having a good dream until Leo stomped on the ground really hard. He woke N up. N opened his eyes and looked around. He saw leo and finally. He was up. VIXX took turns going back and forth from the bathroom. VIXX all exit their dorm and headed into the van. Leo was still inside fixing his hair.

" Leo!" All the memember called. Leo slowly walked out and close the van door and drove off.

* At the photo Shoot.*

Two X was already half asleep while they was doing their make up.

" Girls" The manger walked in

" Oh," All the girls got up and bowed to their manager.

" Today you guys will be working with this other boy group today. To bad, MBLAQ didnt make it. They need to be somewhere else. So, Today you guys are having a photo shoot with....."

" Anniyohasaeyo" All the Vixx Memeber walked in bowing.

" Vixx" The manger said pointing to VIXX

" Anniyohasaeyo, We are V- V-I-X-X Vixx inmetha. Kamsainmetha" Vixx All bowed

" Anniyohasaeyo, Two X Inmetha" Two X said Bowing.

" Oh, " Hongbin said all of a sudden

" Oh," Eunyoung said looking up at Hongbin

" Its You :)" Hongbin said pointing to Eunyoung smiling.

" Oppa" Eunyoung said with a smile.

" Ken" Eunyoung said

" Anniyo" Eunyoung said waving at Ken.

Ken Smiled and nodded.

N just looked at Eunyoung all shocked, He thought that Eunyoung will say Hi to him too.

" Eunyoung-ah, Anniyo" N said

Eunyoung smiled and nodded.

Eunyoung walked away and went straight back to hair and make up.

N looked at Eunyoung walk away.

" Woah, Eunyoung is still mad at you?" Ravi asked.

"mmm" N nodded.

* Photo Shoot Time*

Eunyoung just got done taking some pictures with Hongbin. She walked passed N to go get a drink of water.

" Long time no see. How have you been?" N said touching his cup with one hand

" Do i know you?" Eunyoung said throughing her cup away.

" Eunyoung-ah."  N said

" Miss Eunyoung. Please come to the set please" The director called

" Ne" Eunyoung said

As Eunyoung walked away, She felt someone hand grabbed onto hers. She looked and saw N. She look straight into N's Eyes

" Let Go" Eunyoung said clenching her teeth.

" Eunyoung-ah. Why are you so mad?" N said

" Who said i was mad. I just dont want to see you at the moment."

" Miss Eunyoung we are waiting for you" The director called again

" I'm sorry. I am comming right now. Give me a second"

" Did you hear" Eunyoung said.

" Let me go" Eunyoung said.

N finally release and let her go.

" Ah, Hakyeon-ah. Let's Act as if we dont know each other. I dont want my feelings to come back" Eunyoung said before walking onto set.

" I'm Here" Eunyoung said.

Eunyoung continue her shoot with VIXX. Her manager didnt pair her up with N cause he knew about them.

N stood from the back and watch Eunyoung Pose with Leo.

" I wish that was me" N said looking away.

N took the last sip of water and went back to change for his photo shoot with Eun.

N walked away giving Eunyoung one last glance