The Music Bank

Once Again { After All The K-pop And Romantic Idol}

* 2 Weeks Later*

It has been weeks that Eunyoung had meet N, Today was one of those days again where she is going to meet him again. She wasnt to excited. She was still laying in bed. She couldnt get the fact out of her mind that she was going to see N and Ellin Today. They where the Two less people that she wanted to see in her life. She slowly rolled out of bed and went out of her room to find all of her members gone. She walked into the kitchen and saw a note on the kitchen table saying that they are going to the practice room. Eunyoung quickly took a big gulp of milk and headed out to the practice room.

" Yah, Unni. You just woke up?" Eun asked her while streaching.

Eunyoung nodded

" Unni, Kwanchana?" Ji You asked. walking up to Eunyoung and patting her on her shoulders

Eunyoung nodded. She slowly walked over to the CD player and put her Mp3 into the cord that was sitting on the table. She turned the nob on the speakers and Thinking About You By Tori Kelly was on. She slowly made her own routine. She Started to dance.All the other memebers just stared at her. They Knew that Eunyoung dance when she is hurting or something was on her mind.

Ji You walked over and stopped her music

" Yah!" Eunyoung said looking at Ji You.

" Unni, Lets practice. We only have 7 more hours until we head out to the music bank"

Eunyoung was out of breath. She sat on the ground hard. All the member ran up to her and hugged her.

" Unni,. Tell Us, Whats wrong?"  Si Run asked.

Eunyoung tears started to roll down her face. " I dont...." Eunyoung stoped

" Unni, Badaba" Eun said shaking Eunyoung

 I dont want to see N Unni" Eunyoung Finally said crying a little bit more then she did before.

" Aish, Chochinchadiyo" Ji You shouted at Eunyoung

" Yah, Ottakiji, How can you tell her to get a hold of herself?" Eun said Pushing Ji You

" Kumaney" Eunyoung said getting up. " Lets Practice" Eunyoung said switching the song to Ring Ma Bell

" Ring Ma bell, Ring Ma Bell, Ring Ma Bell~" Eunyoung part ended.

" Stop" Ji You Shouted. " We practise for so long now. I think we are ready"

Everyone cheered

* At The Music Bank* 

Two X got out of their van and saw Vixx Pulling up next to them.

" Unni," Eun called out.

" Whay?"  Eunyoung said getting out of the van

Just as the moment Eunyoung looked over. She saw N. She looked at them for a good moment until she statrted to think about what happen at all the k-pop and Romantic and Idols.

" Oh, Its Eunyoung Hyung" Hyuk said comming out of the van

N looked over and saw Eunyoung.

" Oh, Eunyoung-ah" N wispered.

Eunyoung looked at Vixx One more time and walkied into the building.

All of the other Two X memeber  followed from behind bowing to VIXX.

Vixx Followed from behind.

" Hyung, It looks like she is still mad at you" Ken said pattng N shoulder

N looked at Two X Van and walked into the building.