Leo-ish, Kwanchana

Once Again { After All The K-pop And Romantic Idol}

Eunyoung quickly looked up to see who was comming cause she could hear the footsteps. She slowly looked up to see that it was someone who is tall, black hair, And had a very quiet voice., 

" Eunyoung-ah," Someone called her.,

Eunyoung looked up and got up quickly. wiping the tears away before the person could see it. 

Eunyoung bowed " Annyeonghasaeyo" Eunyoung said trying to avoide the guy. She still wasnt sure who it was cause she didnt see him clearly because she was crying to much

" Kowgisaw" The person said. 

Eunyoung stoped her track. She slowly turned to him. And there he was. Jung Leo.

Leo slowly walked over and bind his neck slightly. " Eunyoung-ah, Whay?" Leo said looking Eunyoung straight in the face.

Eunyoung smiled even though Leo was the scaryest person in VIXX. She was already Scared just looking at him.

"Anniya" Eunyoung said trying to walk away again. 

Leo grabbed her by the arm.

" Is it because of Hyung?" Leo said looking at the wall then slightly looking at the back of Eunyoung;s Head.

Eunyoung wanted to cry. Eunyoung Just quickly through on a smile. 

" Anniya." Eunyoung said looking at Leo's hand on her. She slowly pushed his hand away.

" Noona" Leo said quietly. 

Eunyoung smiled and turned around.

" Don't let one man ruin you forever, Remember instead of crying make sure he regret what he lost" Leo said slowly walking backward towards the vending machine. 

When leo Disapprear in the darkness. Eunyoung knew that Leo was right. But she never knew that Leo would give her advise.

Eunyoung slowly started walking towards her dressing room again until she saw Ellin.

" Oh, Unnie" Ellin called out.

Eunyoung Bowed. 

" What are you doing standing infront of VIXX dressing room" Ellin was talking very loud in the hall.

Eunyoung knew that she didnt want to put up what Ellin was doing to her. 

" What do you want from me" Eunyoung cried.

Ellin Smirked. 

" Mula?" Ellin said crossing her arm.

Eunyoung quickly wiped the tear from her eyes. " Mwo" Eunyoung said.

* That Moment* 

Leo was walking back with 6 can of Energy drink. Leo was tossing one in the air while the other 5 was in the same hand. Leo walked and saw Two girls that look very much like Eunyoung anf Ellin.

Leo slowly walked over there quietly. To listen to see what was they talking about. 

* Ellin and Eunyoung Conversation* 

" Stay Away From N" Ellin said giving Eunyoung the Serious look.

Eunyoung Scoff.

" Dont give me that, I know you want N. You pretending to faint on stage was all an act" Ellin said raising her voice.

Eunyoung's tears started to form in her eyes. She looked up at Ellin.

" Dont assume if it aint true. YOU!, Dont ever come near me again. You want N you can have him. I am done getting hurt from him" Eunyoung said walking away from Ellin.

Ellin scoff and walked behind Eunyoung.

Ellin pulled her and smacked her. 

Eunyoung felt a sharp, Stinging feel in her right cheek.

Leo was shocked He started walking really fast.

" Yah. Ellin" Leo Shouted.

Making everyone from the dressing room come out. 

Leo ran pass VIXX dressing room where the teo girls was standing. Leo through his drinks on the couch and pushed Ellin.

" What are you doing" Leo said.

Ellin looke up and saw Leo.

" I said What are you doing?" Leo said once again.

" Oppa," Eunyoung said. 

" ANSWER ME!!" Leo shouted.

All of Crayon Pop came out of their dressing room. 

" Unni" Ellin memeber called.

Ellin scoff. 

" Answer me, You think doing this to Eunyoung is a good thing? Do you know how much pain Eunyoung is already going through?" Leo said getting close to Ellin face.

" Oppa, You didnt even hear what she said to me" Ellin said crossing her arm still.

" Bull, She didnt say anything.. You told her that her fainting was all a lie. Well, Are you a lie also" Leo said being dead serious.

" Oppa, Kwanchana" Eunyoung said grabbing Leo by the arm. 

Eunyoung Wiped her tears away. " You want N?" Eunyoung said

Ellin smirked.

Eunyoung nodded " Alright, You can have him. But just remember one thing" Eunyoung said walking up to Ellin.

" Dont ever compare me to you. EVER" Eunyoung said walking away.

Everyone stood by their door and watched. Leo gave Ellin an Evil look, Picked up his Energy drink and pushed Hongbin who was standing in his way to move from the door.

" Hyung. " Leo said.

N looked up

" Are you satisfide now?" Leo said tossing the drink to N and walking away.

N was in pain but didnt want to show it. He cant believe Ellin would do that. 

N slam his drink onto the table and walked out.

" Hyung, WHere are you going?" Hongbin asked.

N ignored and kept walking.

N knew, He was regretting