I'm Hurting On The Inside...

Once Again { After All The K-pop And Romantic Idol}

* Inspired by Ailee Tears Stole The Heart* 

* 3 Weeks later* 

I was three weeks after that  Eunyoung had made a fool of herself falling on stage like that . She woke up from her bed and grabbed her laptop that was next to her bed. The fact that she fell on stage had been a bad memorie in her head for the rest of her life. She turned her laptop on and seached her name 

" Two X Eunyoung Faint On Stage" She typed. She bit her nails and watch the whole clip. But her feelings changed when she saw N run to the stage. She smiled and replyed the part where N would run on the stage.

" Unni" Eun called running into the room like something was chasing her

Eunyoung quickly closed her laptop. " Whay? " Eunyoung said acting as normal as she could. Eun had a confuse face on her face but didnt want to bother asking what was the matter with her. 

" The member and I are going to the Cafe did you want anything?" Eun said grabbing her coat from the closet. 

" Anni, Go and have fun... I will be fine" Eunyoung said smiling at Eun. 

Eun nodded and smiled and closed the door

" What's Wrong with Eunyoung? She's been acting really weird" Eun said walking out of the dorm, 

" Wow, That was close." Eunyoung said closing her eyes for a quick second. 

Eunyoung slowly opened her laptop again and watch the part all over. 

Eunyoung was enjoying her time alone until she rememeber what N had done to her. Her smile slowly faded. 

* Flash Back* 

N picked Ellin Follwer

" WOW" Everyone in the studio shouted they couldnt believe what just happen

Eunyoung walked back to her chair acting like she was happy.

* End Of Flashback* 

" I cant, Not now.. Not what after he had done to me.." Eunyoung said closing the laptop and getting out of bed. They had to go to another music bank in 4 hours. She needed to get ready. 

* Later that Day* 

Eunyoung and the members arrived early and so did Vixx. 

Two X was in the dressing room getting ready. But they still had 2 hours to spear. Eunyoung had the moment stuck in her head. The moments where N hurted her then saved her. She couldnt get that out of her head. She wanted to get some fresh air but before anything else she needed to tell the members. 

" Unni, I will be back.. I'm going to go get some fresh air" Eunyoung said getting up from the couch. 

" Ohh, Dont go anywhere far" Jiyou said. 

Eunyoung smiled and walked out. She closed door behind her and started making her way down the hall and took a deep breath

Eunyoung was looking at her feet until she walked passed VIXX dressing room door. She looked up and smiled. She wanted to knock to see if N was there. But she wonder why should she care for him? She raised her had and formed a nuckle.. She slowly put her hand down and slowly walked away. 

While Eunyoung was walking away she heard a door open. She slowly wanted to turn around but she didnt also. 

" Eunyoung-ah" Someone called her

Telling from the voice she knew who it was. She could feel her tears about to fall. She smiled and looked back trying to hid her tears. 

" Oh, Annyeong" Eunyoung said bowing and walking away

" Eunyoung-ah, Are you feeling better" that person asked

" Mmm" Eunyoung nodded and started walking away even more. 

Eunyoung started walking faster and faster until she lost the person sight. Eunyoung ran to a hall and cryed. 

That person was the last person she wanted to see..