The Rumor.

Once Again { After All The K-pop And Romantic Idol}

After Vixx Ended their recording,They were heading to their dorm. Everyone was getting into the van besides N. He was walking and talking and laughing until he saw Eunyoung who was wearing a black hoddie Sunglasses and jeans. 

" Ummm. You guys go first, I have to do something" N said to his memeber.

" Hyung, What is it?' Hyuk asked.

" Anniya, Just leave. Manger Hyung I will call you okay" N said nodding his head at his manger,

His manger smiled. N closed the door and waved to him memeber. 

N let out a sign. He ran over to Eunyoung who was picking up her phone that fell. 

" Here let me help you" N said bending down to help Eunyoung. 

Eunyoung looked up because that was a very familiar voice that Eunyoung heard of before.

" Hakyeon-ah,.." Eunyoung called out while standing up.

" Who did you know it was me?" Eunyoung asked

N smiled. " Because, Dont you always wear the same sunglasses when you are hiding?" N smirked.

There was an awkard silent.

" Where were you going?" N asked.

Eunyoung snapped back into reality. 

" Oh, I'm going to get coffee for the memebers." Eunyoung said walking away from N.

" Then, Lets go together. And after we need to talk" N said walking besides Eunyoung

* Talk? About what?* Eunyoung thought. 

* 30 Mins Later* 

" We're here," Eunyoung said pointing to the door.

N looked and smiled. " ah, aradaseo." N said stopping his tracks. 

" Well, Thanks for walking me here. Chugasaeyo" Eunyoung said bowing down and walking towards the door. 

" Eunyoung-ah..." N called out

" Ne?" Eunyoung said turning around looking at N

N slowly rubbed his Neck and got on his knees. 

" What are you doing?" Eunyoung said looking around to make sure no one saw what they where doing. 

" Eunyoung-ah. Will you be my girlfriend?" N pulled out a small ring that had the infinite sign. N put his head down.

* Click Click* 

Eunyoung heard flashing. Like somoene was taking a picture. 

Eunyoung pulled N into the cafe and looked at him. She couldn't believe it. After everything that has happen he still wants to be with her. 

Eunyoung slowly walked away and her tears was about to fall down.

" Eunyoung-ah, What's your answer?" N asked walking over to Eunyoung.

" Dont come over here" Eunyoung called out. 

Everyone in the Cafe had their eyes on the two idol. 

N walked over anyways, He slowly turn Eunyoung around and smiled.

" Is this a Yes?" N asked. Holding onto Eunyoung shoulders and smiling.

Eunyoung nodded. She smiled and nodded with pride. " But if you hurt me, I will kill you" Eunyoung said looking at N.

N laughed and got on his knees again and put on the ring on Eunyoung's fingure. 

N got up and gave Eunyoung a hug. 

" Omma, Omma. Yah, Thats Vixx N and Two X Eunyoung" These girls that are in high school said.

" Yes that is" The other girl said.

" Ah~ N's mine" The other girl called. out.

" Guys, Lets make up a rumor that they are dating." The other girl said 

They all smiled.

Within 30 mins., the rumor was out.

Vixx N and Two X Eunyoung Are Dating.