Chapter 3

Ms. Heartbreaker
Please log in to read the full chapter

Note: This chapter isn't edited nor was it really thought out. I just wrote this since i was in the mood and i sort of just let my mind and imagination take control. So i apologize if it . LOL. I just wrote whatever came to mind. Anyway, please subscribe and comment :)

 

THANK YOU TO MY 28 SUBBIES :) LOVE YOU GUYS!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

“YOU DID WHAT?!” Jiyong was a complete nervous wreck at this point. He was pacing back and forth, or running would be the correct term, in circles. Top just sat nonchalantly on Jiyong’s couch.

   

    “Why are you freaking out, man? I’m just trying to help a buddy out.”

   

    “No, I think you’re seriously trying to kill me! ing hell, Top! What are you thinking? Inviting her over here?!”

 

    “Well, my place is nowhere near and awesome and cool as yours. Your parents are ing rich as hell. You live in this amazing mansion...if this doesn't impress the mighty Sandara, I don’t know what will.”

 

    Jiyong slumped down against the wall and ran his fingers through his hair. It was official. His best friend has lost his mind. “We cannot have a part here...my parents will KILL me if something happens to their precious house.”

 

    “Dude...its only going to be us…that’s like what? Nine people? It’s hardly an actual party.”

 

    “I don’t know...Bae, what do you think?”

 

    Youngbae sat on the couch next to Top and just shrugged. He was indeed a bit uncomfortable being around girls but if this is what was going to help his best friend get the girl, then might as well try. “I don’t know, Ji. How badly do you want her?”

 

    “I-I don’t know. I barely even know her…

 

    “And this is exactly why this party will be the perfect opportunity for you to get to know her. You can find out if she’s the one for you.” Top got off the couch and took a seat beside Jiyong, putting a hand on his shoulder.

 

    “You promise it won’t get out of control? Just nine people?”

    “I promise.”

 

 

 

*PARTY TIME*

 

    “YOU SAID THERE WAS ONLY GOING TO BE NINE PEOPLE!!” Jiyong yelled over the loud noise of music.

   

    “I’M SORRY! I DON’T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!!”

 

    Top seriously didn’t know what happened. As soon as they opened the door, a flood of people rushed in. Luckily, the boys moved all the breakable items into a storage unit just outside the house. Jiyong groaned and pushed his way through a flood of people that took up the entire living room. I am so dead. I’m just dead…

 

    DING DONG! Jiyong hurriedly went over to the door and opened it, not really looking at who was in the doorway. “THE PARTY’S FULL!! IF YOU WERE NOT INVITED PLEASE SCREW OFF!”

   

    “I’m sorry?”

 

    He looked up and immediately wanted to shoot himself in the foot. In front of him was the beautiful, gorgeous Sandara Park and her friend. Her friend looked at him as if she wanted to stab him in. Jiyong was ready to give her full consent. “Who are you?” She asked, still glaring.

 

    “K-Kwo--”

 

    “Kwon Jiyong. I remember you.” Dara smiled, making Jiyong’s heart flutter.

 

    “Y-you know my name?”

 

    “Of course. It’s kind of sewn onto your shirt.”

 

    Jiyong looked down at his plaid, button down shirt and saw that his name was indeed sewn in on the pocket. Oh mother...why? “Ah...ahaha…yea...my mom likes to sew my name onto my clothes just in case I lose them in the locker room as school...she does this to my underwear too…” OH ! Did I...really just say that?

 

    Bom smirked, getting quite amused with thi

Please log in to read the full chapter