Chapter 7

Ms. Heartbreaker
Please log in to read the full chapter

Note: Full chapter!! See, I told you I'd update by tonight. :) Anyway, this will be my last update for a while. I'm going to be going on a mini recovery break. You see, your dear authornim hasn't been doing to well health wise...my immune system is shot to crap and I've had to call in sick to work this entire week because I've been too weak to go to work. >< And I've been having a lot of back issues because of a previous sports injury...I blame my insensitive coach. >:( 

I hope you guys understand. My body has just been falling apart lately...not a very good thing. Sorry. :( But i'll get better soon! I PROMISE! And i'll be back with better and longer updates hopefully. Haha. 

Please comment and subscribe. THANK YOU

___________________________________________________________________________________________

 

After that embarrassing moment with Dara, Jiyong was sure to avoid her. He couldn’t even look at her without feeling an immense feeling of shame. He’d made a total fool out of himself trying to hit on her. What was he thinking anyway? A beautiful girl and a nerd like him will never be together..

 

He sighed and slumped against his chair, playing his Pokemon game to get his mind off of things. Top clicked his tongue and patted his buddy’s back. He felt a little guilty knowing this was probably his fault. He should’ve known better than to teach Jiyong to get a girl that way. Especially Dara… “Yo, Ji.”

 

“What?” Jiyong muttered, not taking his eyes off his game.

 

“Yah. Yah, Kwon Jiyong”

 

“WHAT?! I’M TRYING TO BEAT THE GOD FREAKING ELITE FOUR!!”

 

Youngbae got so scared with Jiyong’s outburst that he dropped his PSP and fell off his chair. He groaned and picked himself off that floor, rubbing his . The two boys were completely oblivious that he’d fallen off the chair or that he possibly bruised his tailbone. He pouted and sat back down. “Okay. Okay, Don’t need to yell at me. I just wanted to say sorry.” Top threw his hands up in surrender.

 

“Sorry? SORRY?! YOU RUINED MY LIFE, YOU B@STARD!!”

 

“YAH! I DID NOT RUIN YOUR LIFE!”

 

“SHE PROBABLY FREAKING HATES ME BECAUSE OF YOUR ‘SO CALLED’ TIPS ON PICKING UP GIRLS!!! I LOOKED LIKE AN IDIOT LAST WEEK!!!”

 

“IT’S NOT MY FAULT YOU’RE SO DAMN IN LOVE WITH HER!”

 

“I CAN’T CONTROL MY FEELINGS FOR HER! I CAN’T HELP IT THAT SHE SMELLS LIKE VANILLA AND SHE’S SO PRETTY THAT SHE MAKES MY HEART FEEL ALL FUNNY!! ! WHY AM I SUCH A LOSER?!” Jiyong fell back against his chair, covering his face with his hands.

 

Top was about to comfort Jiyong again but stopped when he caught movement from the corner of his eye. He turned slightly and saw Bom, nonchalantly looking at her nails and leaning against the door frame. “B-Bom...what are you doing here?” Top stuttered.

 

“What? Is this some sort of secret meeting?”

 

“No…”

 

Bom sighed and looked at Jiyong who was curled into a ball, looking as if he was having a nervous breakdown. She shook her head. Yeah, she knew the affect her dear cousin had on boys. Of course her cousin was completely oblivious to those things. “How long has he been like that?” Bom nodded at Jiyong.

 

“Uh...well, he’s been having these phases since the ‘incident’.”

 

“Figured. Look, you’re not going to win Dara over by silly little pick up lines and all that other crap you boys think work on us girls. Dara is different. And she won’t cave easily. You have to ease her into it. Get her to trust you.”

 

“How do we do that? Jiyong can’t even talk to her without freaking out.”

 

“I’m sure he---”

 

“No, Top’s right. I can barely even talk to her...she just makes me feel so nervous. The minute I look into those dark brown eyes of hers, I’m a goner. And when she speaks...God, her voice is just so...I don’t even know how to explain. It makes my knees go weak.” Jiyong admitted making Bom’s jaw drop.

 

This kid is really in love with her, huh? He’ll be perfect for her. Bom smiled placed a reassuring hand on his shoulder. He snapped his up to look at her. The minute Bom looked into Jiyong’s eyes, she knew that he was the right one for Dara. He’d be the one to break her walls down. He’d be the one to piece her broken heart back together. “I’m going to help you, okay? But you’re going to do things my way. No cheesy pick up lines, no weird clothing, and none of that bad boy .”

 

“W-why are you helping me?” Jiyong tilted his head to the side.

 

“Because she needs this. She doesn’t show it but she’s a broken person. She needs someone to pick her up again. And I think you can do that.”

 

“M-me? Why me? Why not her other fanboys? Jaejoong? Minho? Donghae? Uh…Wooyoung? They’re all pretty and...and...if they don’t stand a chance then I how do I stand a chance?”

 

“Because you’re different. I don’t know what it is about you but you’re different from everyone else. And you obviously have very strong feelings for her.”

 

Jiyong sighed and clutched his chest, his heart beating a mile a minute. His heart always did this when he thought of her, when he saw her, whenever he hear her voice. Never before did a girl have this much of an affect on him. His first love was always Pokemon and Manga. But now that’s changed. His hormones screwed him over and now he was hopelessly in love with the school’s heartbreaker. “Do you really think she could...fall for me?” Jiyong looked away.

 

“I do. We just have to take it step by step. First step, TALK to her. Ge

Please log in to read the full chapter