Chapter 8

Ms. Heartbreaker
Please log in to read the full chapter

Note: Hey guys! So I'm feeling a lot better. I really needed that time to rest. I'm still recovering so I'm not 100% better yet. Just good enough to update. Anyway, we reached 90 subbies! YAAAY! :) That makes me so happy. Hope to see that number grow and I hope you guys leave a comment below. 

THANK YOU!

ENJOY!

*Just a short little update here*

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Weeks went by and slowly Jiyong was beginning to get comfortable around Dara. They’ve been to a few football games together with Top and Bom. The two exchanged small talk while the couple went and did their thing. The talk Jiyong and Dara exchanged was usually pointless and stupid but it was enough for Jiyong because at least was able to talk to her without looking like an idiot anymore.


Today, they were spending time at the amusement park, of course along side Top and Bom. Dara looked around excitedly at all the rides and games. Her childlike stare made Jiyong’s heart melt. Yup, that’s right, Jiyong literally turned into putty with everything Dara did. Each day he spent with her, he found her more beautiful and he found himself falling deeper and deeper.


While Dara went to use the bathroom, Bom and Top took Jiyong on the side. He looked at the two and back at the bathrooms before nodding. “So, we notice you and Dara have been getting along well these days…” Top winked.


“Y-yeah, I guess you could say that.”


“I told you my plan would work and of course those contact lenses. Because honey, let’s be real. Those glasses just screamed ‘punch me in the face’!” Bom said smugly.


“Well, I guess they are a bit better now. Do you think she’s starting to like me?”


“Aww...look at the love smitten Jiyongie! Honestly, I don’t know what goes on in that pretty little head of hers. But by the looks of it, she seems comfortable around you. And that is always a good thing. Now, it’s just a matter of you getting closer to her heart.”


“And how do I do that?”


“That...is the tricky part. You see, my dear cousin has been through a lot in the past couple of years. I mean with three of her family members passing, a horrible fight with this two-faced backstabbing jackass, and well, her mom’s been kind of...well...not sober.”


“That’s a lot for a person to take…”


“I know. That’s why I’ve been trying so hard to find someone for her. She NEEDS someone to break down her walls again. I know she goes around pretended everything is fine but it’s not. She’s hurting badly inside. And it’s up to you to get in touch with that, get her to trust you.”


“Considering everything you’ve told me, I don’t think that’s going to be an easy task.”


“Well, love is never easy, my friend. But you have to---”


“Hey, guys!” Top stopped mid sentence as Dara came skipping back to the table.


Jiyong turned and saw that she had tucked her hair back, revealing her flawless, beautiful face. His heart practically dropped to his . God damn, why is she so beautiful? He shook his head and stood up. “So, where to now?” He smiled.


“To the games?”


“Sure. Top, Bom, you guys coming?”


“Oh

Please log in to read the full chapter