CONFESSION?!

A Bittersweet Twist of Life

+$- Chapter Six -$+


Zhoumi sighed as he Indian-sat on his bed. He then eyed Kyuhyun who was sitting at the study table. The guy owed him a hell of a lot explanation, And he needed to hear it so damn much!
 

“Spill…” Zhoumi lost his patience after whole minutes of brooding awkward silence.
 

Kyuhyun took a breath deeply and let it out. “I guess I owe you a lot of explanation…”
 

“Yes! You owe me a HELL of a lot of explanation!” The Chinese guy yelled sarcastically.
 

The other guy took another several deep breaths before he stared at the Chinese guy, who had his arms crossed on his chest and is glaring at him.
 

“Do you remember the the day three years ago? When I got back from korea?” Kyuhyun asked Zhoumi.
 

“Yes, why?” Zhoumi said as the memories of the day Kyuhyun got back from Korea flash back in his head.
 

“two weeks before that Jungjin got hospitalized because of Leukemia… the doctors said that he should be put for observation and that he should undergo chemotherapy before his health deteriorate or as soon as his body is kind of healthy…I insisted that he should be taken back to china so that our parents can take care of him… He just wouldn’t listen to me…  Later that morning some of his friends came… Donghae, Ryeowook, and Sungmin… Something really wrong happened… Jungjin..h-he got critical even to the point that he was on the verge of death… So I took the case on my hand and had him transferred to china as soon as possible… But before that Jungjin asked me a favor…” Kyuhyun explained to Zhoumi.
 

“What did he asked for?” curious Zhoumi asked.
 

“He asked me if he can be announce dead by the doctor…”
 

“H-he what?!”
 

“He said that if his friends knew he died they’ll get over it faster than even knowing he is alive but still suffering… He said that his lover will move on a lot faster than be tortured by the fact that he was still suffering… I know that I’ve done a big mistake when I agreed to his request, but I have no choice it’s either he truly die right there and then or he is transferred to China for more close treatment…”
 

“Then what happened after he was transferred to China?”
 

“He was transferred to the Intensive Care Unit just after we arrived. His condition not getting much good. But after a couple of months the doctor announced that his body’s health continued to come back and will be great just after a couple more of months… In that couple more of months he met his fiancée and totally forgot his lover, you know Han Aree right?”
 

“Yes, she’s the daughter of your family doctor Dr. Han Ahjoo”
 

“Yes… One day I remembered the people he suddenly abandoned here in korea, then I asked him if he planned to come back. He just said the Cho Jungjin died in Korea so obviously he cannot go back. I was mad at him and at myself at the same time. How could he just abandon those people? How can he just trash his lover like that? I felt sorry for the mistake I have done. If it weren’t for me he wouldn’t abandon them, he wouldn’t go back to China…”
 

Zhoumi just sighed after hearing Kyuhyun’s story.
 

“May I ask you something Kui Xian?”
 

“What is it?”
 

“Do you by any chance love Sungminnie?”
 

Kyuhyun froze after he heard the question. Zhoumi guessed the answer from the beginning but he just want to know it straight from Kyuhyun.
 

“Do you or do you not?”
 

Kyuhyun took a deep sigh again. “To tell you the truth, I knew Sungmin for two years now… I knew how he suffered, how he cry, how he got hurt… I had him investigated after Jungjin and me got the talk. I discovered that he really loved my brother so much. And each time I take vacation here in korea I always spend my day following him around and I feel happy when I see him happ- ”
 

“wait! You said you were following him around?.. are you his stalker?”
 

Kyuhyun scratched his head. “Well… yeah.”
 

“So do you love him?” Zhoumi’s eyes was full of anticipation as he ask the question.
 

Kyuhyun just sighed in defeat. “Yeah, I love him… I love Lee Sungmin to the point that I want to kill myself every time I see him cry or sad…I love Lee Sungmin.”


________________________________________
________________