Dinner with KyuMi?????

A Bittersweet Twist of Life

(Sungmin’s P.O.V)

 

“Minnie-hyung!”

I shifted on the sofa placed in the dorm’s living room. Heechul-hyung, his younger brother Taemin, Hae’s cousin Minho and Kangin-hyung’s brother Hongki was entering the dorm through the front door. I waved to them and the three waved back except Taemin who looks worried. Maybe because of what happened this morning?

“Taeminnie!” I grinned at him and he ran towards me and hugged me making us fall down on the sofa but we quickly got up.

“Hyung we heard that you fainted today.” The kid said with worry on his voice. “Are you alright? Are you sick?”

I smiled at him. “I’m just ok, MushMin. So don’t worry.” I chuckled when he pouted because I called him MushMin. He does not want to be called like that, but that was the nickname I’ve given him because his hairdo looks like a mushroom.

“Yah! Taemin! Why are you so close to him when you are not that close to your beautiful and charismatic older brother, me?!” Heechul crossed his arms on his chest and glared at his younger brother who is still pouting beside me in the sofa.

Taemin  stuck out his tongue out to his older brother. “You look and act like a girl so I can’t call you hyung. And also you are annoying!

Me, Minho, and Hongki just laughed when Heechul threw dagger stares at Taemin. Cute, but dangerous brothers.

“Where’s Hae-hyung and Wookie-hyung?” Hongki asked me as he sat on one of the cushion sofa that was place beside the sofa Taemin and me are seated.

“Hae’s out on his part-time work and Wookie went to the library to research.” I answered back at him. “They’ll be out until about 8 in the evening.”

“Aren’t you gonna ask about Leeteuk-hyung:?” Minho butted in.

Heechul scoffed and put his arm across Minho’s shoulder. “Kid~~ Hongki-ah won’t ask about Jungsu cause he just saw him at their home making out with his older brother, Kangin.”

Hongki’s grew wide “How did you know about that hyung?”

“Let’s just say I have many sources.” Heechul said with a smirk and his arm still across Minho’s shoulder.

I saw Taemin stood up. He slapped and took away his brother’s arm that was put over the shoulders of Minho. Then he grabbed the other guy’s arm and pulled him closer to his body.

“Don’t lay a finger on my Minho!” Taemin glared at his older brother. “Or don’t even dare touch him!”

Taemin and Minho or mostly called as MinMin are a couple. Yes, they are also in a relationship with the same . And by the way, Taemin is very possessive with his Minho.

Minho quickly made Taemin sat in his lap while he sat in the sofa next to me. “Ssshh.. TaeBear calm down. I’m just yours, ok?”

Taemin looked at Minho with puppy-dog eyes. “you promise that?”

“Yes.”

Heechul laughed really hard and he  did not even stop when his younger brother threw dagger looks at him.

“What? You are so cute, Taeminnie!” Heechul bursts out as he crouched down on the floor with his hands on his stomach. “you’re too sweet and its giving me a stomachache!”

“You are so not my hyung anymore!” Taemin screamed at him.  “Or even my noona!”

Me and Hongki looked at each other at the same time.

“Should we talk or let them off?” I mouthed at him.

Kangin’s younger brother grinned at me and mouthed. “let’s let them be. Hyung. I’m having fun watching them.”

I just shook my head at what he said. Well, Hongki’s right. It is fun to watch afterall.

(Sungmin P.O.V)


It was past 6 when our dorm turned silent. The Kim brothers, Donghae’s cousin Minho, and Kangin-hyung’s brother Hongki all went home. Also, Donghae and Wookie are not yet home.


GROWL


I chuckled lightly and patted my stomach. “looks like I have to feed my pets, now”


I walked towards to kitchen to check what I could cook for dinner. I was disappointed to see that neither Donghae, Wookie, and Leeteuk-hyung have not yet gone to grocery shopping, Because the kitchen cabinets and the refrigerator was obviously empty clean.


“It also looks like I have to eat out tonight.” I sighed and closed the refrigerator’s door.


I got outside our dorm quickly and after a few minutes I’m walking down the slightly crowded, dimly lighted, and cold streets of Seoul.


I took a deep breath as I calmly walk, memories flooded through my mind like a flowing river.


_+flashback+_


“Hey, Jungjin!!” Sungmin said between his panting.


The pretty guy stood from the park bench and moved closer to the panting Sungmin. “Are you ok, Minnie?” Jungjin ask with concern visible in his handsome face.


Sungmin smiled at him reassuringly. “I’m fine, just a little sweaty from running.” The panting boy wiped his forehead glittering because of sweat.


Jungjin took out his handkerchief and also wiped the little guy’s sweaty forehead. “You shouldn’t have run, you could at least walk or take a taxi to get here.”


Sungmin pouted. “You know that I don’t like to be late, and that I don’t want you waiting for me.” He sat on the bench where Jungjin sat few minutes before. The handsome guy also sat beside him.


“Oh! I remembered, what are you going to tell me again?” Sungmin looked at Jungjin, his eyes full of twinkling curiosity just like of a little child.


The other guy stared at him and scratched the back of his neck nervously. “Umm… I want to..” He took a deep breath and held both Sungmin’s hands on his. “I-I love you… please go out with me?”


Sungmin’s jaw dropped at what he just heard. “W-what?” He is sure that his face is so red now! “A-are you k-kidding me?”


“No” Jungjin smiled and tighten his grip on the little guy’s hands. “I am serious, really, really, really serious.”


Tears are now freely falling down from Sungmin’s eyes. Jungjin moved his arms around Sungmin’s waist and swiftly made the crying guy sit on his lap.


“Sshh… I didn’t mean to shock you or scare you… I’m sorry.” He hugged the guy tightly.
“Please stop crying… please?”


Sungmin sniffed. “I L-love you too….”


This time it was Jungjin’s jaw that dropped open after a few minutes a big smile pasted on his handsome face. “So? Are you saying we can go out now?? ” happiness is obviously can be heard on the tone of his voice.


Sungmin nuzzled on Jungjin’s neck. “Y-yes we can! You dummy!” a pair of lips crashed down on Sungmin’s making him moan.


“Always be mine forever, Sungmin.”


+_+_+end of flashback+_+_+


I sighed and wiped my watery eyes before tears even dare to fall. That was the day Jungjin confessed to me and the day we officially became a couple. It was a happy day, I didn’t expect all of it to end horribly someday.


“Sungmin-ssi!”


I had to look behind just to identify the owner of the voice, my heart skipped a beat when I saw Kyuhyun standing beside the grinning Zhou mi. He was wearing a red sweater under a black jacket, a dark blue jeans and a gray converse, he looked really handsome.


“What are you doing walking around at night Sungmin-ssi??” Zhou mi tugged on my arm. “It’s dangerous, you know.”


I smiled warmly at both of them. “nothing will happen to me Zhoumi, I just want to eat out tonight because my dorm mates-- friends are not yet  home, and I'm hungry.”


“You’re eating out?” Zhoumi dragged me closer to Kyuhyun.


I nodded.


“Would you like to eat dinner with us, Minnie?” My body froze when I heard his voice again, that sweet velvety voice….


I was returned to reality when Zhoumi said something.. “I thought you are not hungry, Kui Xian??” Zhoumi pouted and folded his arms on his chest.


“I am hungry now, so I want to eat dinner.” Zhoumi pouted more at Kyuhyun’s words. “If you don’t like to join us, Minnie and I will just eat together.”


The pout on Zhoumi’s face was replaced by a big grin, which I didn’t mind because he is a unpredictable kind of person that I don't usually understand like Heechul-hyung.


“I’ll join you and Minnie too!!” I heard Kyuhyun scoffed in disappointment at the chinese guy's words.


Disappointment? Oh, come on Sungmin! Why would he be disappointed??


“Minnie?? ”


I got back to reality again. “Oh?”


“Are you ok?” Kyuhyun walked closer to me and his hand grabbed mine. “You are shivering from cold, why didn’t you wear a sweater or even a jacket?” He took off his jacket and slung it over to my shoulders.


I just stood there with my heart beating like crazy as he place the jacket over me.
“T-thank y-you…” I bowed slightly at him.


I thought I would die when he smiled brightly at me.“It’s okay. Just don’t forget to wear neither a sweater or a jacket when you go outside next time.”


“I won’t. thanks again.” I smiled back at him shyly.


We would stay in our “own” world longer if Zhoumi didn’t clear his throat loudly to catch our attention.


“Hello? I know you’re both having fun talking and being extremely sweet with each other, BUT, My stomach is really, really, really, really grumbling because of lack of FOOD!” I apologized to Zhoumi.


The Chinese guy just smiled at me, Kyuhyun however rolled his eyes at his Chinese friend’s actions and words.


“Let’s go, Minnie!” Zhoumi slung his arm across my shoulders and dragged me away. “We’re going to leave you there Kui Xian if you don’t move now!”


-end of P.O.V-


Kyuhyun glared daggers at Zhoumi which the little pretty boy didn’t notice, he quickly followed the two guys. “Aish, Zhoumi!” When Zhoumi looked back he saw Kyuhyun give him a ‘Get your hands off him!’ look.


Zhoumi just smirked and thought: This is really going to be fun!!~~


-+end of chapter four+-