Two

Shelter

~ Jiyong ~

 

 

“Let’s dance, hyung.”

 

I shot Seungri an annoyed look, taking another gulp from the burning alcohol in my hand. “No, you go and make a fun of yourself alone. I rather stay here and be cool.”

 

“You said my dance is cute.” The kid pouted. “C’mon, don’t just sit here and drink all the whiskey. We’re at a club!” He said noisily. Honestly sometime I just wanna punch that happy face of him. The kid always found something to amuse himself. I envied that. “G-DRAGON NEVER STAYS STILL IN A CLUB!” He shouted, making me grimace.

 

“Just go, I got him here.” The man next to me said in a low chuckle. “Go and save Daesung from those y girls. He seems to have a hard time on the dance floor.” Youngbae cocked his head towards where the said man was.

 

I squinted my drunken eyes, laughed at what I saw. Daesung looked clearly uncomfortable, kept avoiding the girls’ grinds on him.

 

“Go and tell him to get laid.” I shouted loudly, and Youngbae shook his head, while Seungri just sighed and disappeared to the dance floor.

 

I was about to make another shot but Youngbae’s hand stopped me. “You had enough, Jiyong.”

 

“No.” I said lazily, brushed off his hand. “You should drink with me, buddy.” I offered a shot for him.

 

“Eun Seo isn’t worthy for you to be wasted like this.” He took my glass once again. “Stop.”

 

“Don’t speak of that name in front of me ever again.” I growled. Thinking of that name made me sick. I glared at my best friend before yelling. “Another bottle here!”

 

“No.” Youngbae quickly told off my request. “Don’t make me call Seunghyun hyung.” He threatened.

 

“Our super star is busy, he won’t be here.” I scoffed. He knew Seunghyun was the hyung I most scared of. But he’s a movie star, a quite mega famous one. He just could not appear in public easily like us.

 

“If I tell him you’re drunk and wasted over a girl, he would be here and kick your off, and you know that.” He already pulled out his phone and ready to dial the number.

 

I sighed. “Ok ok I’ll stop. Happy?” I pouted. “Then just let me rest.” I laid down on the leather couch comfortably.

 

“Look at you….” Youngbae tsked. “What if someone recognizes you’re the CEO of Grand Hyatt?”

 

“They won’t.” I closed my eyes. It was true. I was in my relax mode, and this Jiyong was different from Jiyong the CEO, I could assure you that. “How’s your upcoming album?”

 

“You wanna talk about my life now?” Youngbae mocked me. “Not mourning over your breakup anymore?”

 

“Shut up and answer the question.” I growled, opened my eyes to glare at him.

 

“Nearly done.” Youngbae took a shot of alcohol. “I only need to finish the outro track. Tomorrow I’ll film the MV for my title song, though.”

 

“Where?”

 

“Your hotel.” I grinned at me.

 

“My hotel?” I raised an eyebrowed. “I didn’t hear anything about Mr. Taeyang gonna film an MV in my hotel.”

 

“We just need a room, don’t worry.” Youngbae - the super star Taeyang chuckled.

 

“Which room?”

 

“I don’t know.” He shrugged.

“I’ll check, and will triple the price.” I winked at him, earning a scowl. “Awwww, what are friends for, right?”

 

There was a chaos suddenly erupted somewhere, stopping us from our conversation. “What’s wrong?” I asked, slowly sat up.

 

“Looks like that dude pissed off the lady.” Youngbae answered, cocked his head towards the direction.

 

I turned my back, narrowed my eyes to see the scene from a pretty far distance. A man was sitting on the floor, holding his left hip, a chair was laid beside him. A girl in a black skirt stood up from the bar, hoisting the bag around her shoulders. She looked down at the man briefly and walked off.

 

“Nayeon!” The man shouted, and I frowned. Nayeon? Isn’t that…… “Nayeon! Honey, listen to me!” The man scrambled to stand up, and the girl just walked faster.

 

She came nearer to my direction, and even though with my drunken eyes, I was still able to see it’s really that girl yesterday. She looked a bit different today. She looked more attractive, with that curly hair and tight skirt.

 

“Nayeon!” Sang Joo, I still remembered that jerk’s name, caught her arm and whipped her around, her back now facing me. “Listen to oppa…”

 

Nayeon shrugged him off immediately. “Don’t make a scene.” That angry voice again, just like yesterday, but today it sounded much calmer. “You’re lucky that I just kicked that chair, not your .” She hissed.

 

“I’m sorry…” He was about to grab her again but she stepped back.

 

“No, you are not. Just be a man and leave me alone.” She turned back and that moment, our eyes met.

 

I saw she frowned her eyes, as if trying to remember where she met me. Then a few seconds later, she widened her eyes and gasped.

 

I sent a sad smile to her.

 

“Nayeon…” That Sang Joo was really persistent. He grabbed her shoulders again.

 

“For heaven’s sake!” I saw Nayeon muttered angrily before turning around again and slapped him. Hard. Soundly. Enough for everyone to turn their head to watch what was going on.

 

She left immediately after that, glancing at me when she passed my table. I watched her figure disappeared from the club entrance, and Sang Joo slowly took some steps after the shock of being slapped in public.

 

“Hey!” I called out to him, stood up and started to break my fingers together. “Wanna have some talk with me instead?” I saw Youngbae raised an eyebrow, indicated his surprise but I ignored him.

 

“Who the are you?” Sang Joo snarled. I chuckled seeing how Nayeon’s fingerprints left on his cheek. “Mind your own business.”

 

“Yes, and this is my business.” I replied, and didn’t wait for him to comprehend what I meant, I punched him on the face. The other side, opposite to where Nayeon’s damage though.

 

I crouched down on the floor with him, grabbed his collar and whispered. “I did this for that girl, and for myself, because of what you and Eun Seo did to us.” He shot an alarm look at me, and I released him. “Get out of here. Don’t let me see you again.” I stood up, dusted off my clothes.

 

Sang Joo said nothing, disappeared from the scene. People murmured and whispered around me, but I didn’t give a , throwing myself to the leather couch again.

 

“You’re drunk?” Youngbae raised his eyes at me.

 

“How could you just sit there and did nothing when I punched him?” I said annoyingly. “What if he punched me back?”

“Right, as if your bodyguards weren’t full of this room.” He scoffed. “We know you don’t need help, unless you tell us.” He shrugged. “Now care to tell me why suddenly the hero action.”

 

“That…” I cocked my head to where the jerk just left. “.....is Eun Seo’s lover. And that girl,” I sighed, rubbed my face in my palms. “...is, no, was his girlfriend.”

 

“What?” Youngbae choked on his drink.

 

“Yeah….” I nodded. “I met her in front of the room, where we both caught them…..yeah, it’s like that.” I shrugged, downing another glass and stood up. “Let’s find our maknaes. They must have been having some fun with hot girls now.”

----

 

I always hated “the morning after”, especially if I had too much drinks the previous night. It was like the worst combination in this world, a hangover and being exhausted from a quick one-night-stand. And I only drank when I was upset, or angry, or frustrated. So, in sum, my mood was not very good.

 

The girl’s hand - I didn’t even remember what her name was - roamed all over my upper body, disturbingly woke me up from my heavy sleep. Growling, I opened my eyes groggily.

 

“What are you doing?” I spat, trying to shake sleepiness out of my eyes.

 

“Morning you too, sunshine.” The girl smiled sweetly at me, but I frowned, seeing how she slowly slipped her hand downwards. She kissed my neck, my chest and pinched on my . “It’s a beautiful morning.” She murmured. “How about we repeat last night?”

 

First, anyone who saw me right now could call me as “sunshine”, their eyes must have some serious problem. I had this annoying scowl on my face, I just knew that. Second, it’s a gloomy day, I could see that from this bed, out that window. Third, I hated morning . No, I hated having morning with strangers. I only did it with my girlfriend.

 

“Thanks.” I brushed her wandering hands and her bare body off mine. “But I rather wake up.”

 

“Why?” She pouted. I took a look at her. At least my taste was never bad. She was pretty, and hot.

 

She readjusted herself to some y and suggestive pose. It was like she was aware of how y she was. “Do you have a second thought now?” She smirked at me.

 

I smirked back. Naughty girls was enough for me. Eun Seo would be the last. “I have works to do, miss.” I stood up, let her enjoy my body and strode towards the bathroom.

 

“Thanks for last night, anyway. Goodbye.” I flashed a charming grin before sliding the door to close soundly.

 

When I stepped out of the steamy bathroom, there was a note on the bed.

 

“Jerk.” The note said. And a phone number was attached along.

 

Smirking, I crumpled the note and threw it to the recycle bin. I had been a good man for the past 3 years. It’s time to turn bad.






_____________________


A/N: thank you so much for your sub & comments & upvotes! Much love from Rosie