Ten (M)

Shelter

Nayeon’s POV

 

I watched as Jiyong realized that he might just become the biggest idiot in this world, and tried my best not to laugh out loud. Even though I did feel a bit upset when he seemed to think I cheated him, I was more amused by his silly jealousy.

 

I raised my eyebrows when Jiyong slowly glanced at me half guiltily, half bewilderedly like he didn’t know how to act when my brother told him to sit down.

 

Casting Jiyong a poker face, I shrugged and turned away, motioned for the bartender to bring me one more drink.

 

“Awwww angel is pissed.” I heard Jae Sung oppa chuckled. “Don’t worry, I won’t bite you just because of that brotherly punch. Hope in, kid.” Jae Sung patted the chair between us, signalized for Jiyong to sit on.

 

“Nayeon….” I heard Jiyong said in a small voice. “I’m sorry…” I turned back to look at him, his baby-ish face was looking down, he looked like a puppy, so adorable.

 

“It’s fine.” I replied, shrugging nonchalantly. “It’s not me who got hurt.”

 

I saw him hastily turned around to bow in full 90 degree. “I’m deeply sorry, hyung. That was immature.”

 

“Don’t listen to that spoiled kid.” Jae Sung oppa patted Jiyong’s shoulders. “Being our dad’s number 1 princess, she thinks she’s everyone’s princess too.”

 

“Didn’t you just call me angel?” I narrowed my eyes at my annoyingly beloved brother..

 

“Angel and princess are different, aren’t they?” Jae Sung oppa retorted.

 

“She’s my princess too.” We heard Jiyong muttered while hopping on the bar stool, and I rolled my eyes at him, while Jae Sung oppa looked at him with an amused look.

 

“Seriously, Jiyong….” I said dryly. “You know I’m immune to cheesy lines, don’t you?”

 

“I’m just trying to earn brownie points.” He grinned bashfully at me, still being shy because the little commotion just happened.

 

“What are you doing here anyway?” I asked, still not looked at him but around instead. Something caught my eyes. “Is that Seungri?” That smirk could not be mistaken anywhere.

 

“Yeah.” Jiyong also turned around. “I was bored since you left me alone tonight so I asked him to go out with me.” I heard Jiyong said in a small voice.

 

“Well, have fun with my brother then.” I stood up, grabbing my drink in one hand while dusting off some imaginary dirt on my skirt. “I’ll pay maknae some visit.” I absentmindedly waved my glass to them, totally ignored Jiyong’s tiny whine ‘Nayeon’, which I guessed it was because he could not believe that I left him alone with my brother.

 

“Hey there maknae.” I said unceremoniously once I came near Seungri’s table. “Didn’t think you would be here.”

 

“Noona!” Seungri smiled smugly while standing up and hugging me tightly. “My y noona, you look fabulous!”

 

I snorted at Seungri’s shameless flirt and lightly slapped his back when I felt his palm rubbed my . “Be ware, a very jealous dragon might eat you alive, panda.” Pulling back, I smirked. And I thought I heard Jiyong’s furious whisper ‘Hands off maknae!”?

 

“What was that anyway?” Seungri waited for me to sit down comfortably and sat opposite to me. “Who is that guy noona? Hyung looks like he was punched in the face after he punched him I think.” He cast a look at where my two men sat and grinned bashfully.

 

“My brother.” I sipped my drink and watched Jiyong threw a dangerous look at Seungri while Jae Sung oppa just laughed amusedly.

 

“Your brother?” Seungri snapped his head back too fast that the movement made me slightly dizzy. Then he barked out loudly enough for a whole place to hear. “Oh my God this is gold! I need to tell other hyungs about this.” He pulled out his phone and started tapping furiously, a satisfying yet evil grin threatened to break his mouth anytime. “Jiyong hyung punched Nayeon noona’s beloved brother because of jealousy.” I guessed he was texting other guys in that “hot BIGBANG group” as how people liked to call.

 

“Yah.” Scoffing, I put the glass back on the table and crossed my arms. “Are you seriously that amused?”

 

“It’s not like you can see that powerful dragon suffering everyday noona.” Seungri replied without looking up at me, still giggling madly by himself. “Oh my God this is so funny. Finally I got you hyung.”

 

After making sure he delivered Jiyong’s silly action to other guys, Seungri turned back to me, still wearing that goofy smile on his face. No wonder why Jiyong always wanna bully this kid as much as he could. He was impossibly annoyed and cute.

 

“So, that is your brother?” He glanced at them again. “Wow that hyung looks so hot. I should greet him properly later.” He said enthusiastically.

 

“Thanks.” I muttered darkly.

 

“But why I never heard you said anything about him noona?” Seungri tossed a grape to his mouth and chewed thoughtfully.

 

“He just came back here yesterday.” I shrugged. “To babysit me.” I mumbled under my breath.

 

“He looks familiar to me.” Seungri blinked his eyes in confusion.

 

I inwardly smirked. If Seungri liked to party in London like how he did in Korea, no wonder why Jae Sung oppa looked familiar to him. Actually, my oppa and Seungri were very much alike. They both worked hard and made many money with their intelligent mind, but they also partied hard like there was no tomorrow. That player oppa of mine, Kim Jae Sung.

 

“Forget about them.” I put my chin on hand, leaned forward on the table. “Tell me something more interesting. Any girl lately, y panda?”

 

_____

 

I frowned when the doorbell rang. Who would have come at this time? It was past midnight already, and I was honestly worn off because a tired day at the restaurant.

 

Peeping through the hole, I continued frowning. “What are you doing here?” I opened the door widely to let Jiyong in while yawning. “It’s really late.”

 

I was surprised when the first thing he did after he stepped into my apartment was hugging me tightly. “Jiyong, what’s wrong?” I asked confusedly while awkwardly patting his back. “Is everything okay?”

 

“Nayeon…..” His voice was slurring, indicating that he was a bit tipsy. He smelled alcohol, but not too much. “I…..” He hiccupped quietly. “....miss you so much.” Fumbling with his mouth, he tightened his arms around my waist while landing a sloppy kiss on my neck.

 

I chuckled, noticed that he used his foot to close the door. “Didn’t we just meet yesterday?” I tried to pull away but he refused to let me go, even hugged me tighter. “Jiyong, I can’t breathe.” I let him bring both of us to my living room and stumbled to fall on the big sofa, his entire weight nearly crushed on my body.

 

“Are you still mad at me because of the other day?” He quickly lifted himself up and hovered above me. Those deep brown eyes gazed down with such emotion that leaving me breathless for real.

 

I frowned my brows in confusion. The other day? What was he talking about? “What are you talking about? You mean when you met Jae Sung oppa?” That was nearly 2 weeks ago!

 

“Oh….” A flash of guilt appeared in those eyes before his mouth formed that “Oh” sound, making it look like he was pouting.

 

“Why would I?” I smiled, reaching up to touch his cheek. “It’s just a misunderstanding.”

 

“I’m sorry….” He pecked my lips softly. “For doubting you.” Another one. “I never wanna hurt you like that. I’m really sorry.” Another one.

 

His sudden affection confused me, but I let him be. “It’s alright, oppa.” I knew how he liked to be called as oppa, but I rarely called him oppa unless when it’s necessary. “You know I didn’t mind that, Jae Sung oppa neither.” I his neck using my fingers, smiling against his mouth. “Beside, it’s in the past already.”

 

He wasted no time, instantly took the claim of my lips hungrily, leaving me panting hard after a quick yet extreme passionate kiss, I could taste the alcohol mixed with some tobacco scent from his mouth. He grabbed my right leg to hike it up, giving himself an easier space to nestle his lower part closer to mine. His kiss slowed down, and while I was trying to catch my breath he trailed his lips around my chin, down to the side of my neck and slowly yet delicately that hollow spot in the middle of my neck.

 

“Jiyong….” I gasped when that sent a shiver to my spin, unconsciously arched my back upwards and that earned a growl from him.

 

“Stay still Yeonnie. Your scent already driving me insane enough.” He mumbled while using those long and slender fingers - which I once complained to him that how annoyed I was with those pretty fingers of his, they’re even prettier than mine -  to start ing my top. “As much as I like to see you in my shirt…..” He slurred, smiling against my neck. “....I still prefer taking them off. Especially when you’re under it.”

 

Yes, this was his shirt to be exact. He left it here the other day. But that wasn’t the point. The point was….

 

I yelped when he yanked the shirt open violently, sending those little buttons flying away across the floor. “Yah!” I scolded. “It’s Chanel!”

 

“Like I care.” He scoffed. “I miss my babies, and it’s getting on my way.” He grumbled under his breath before burying his face to my chest.

 

Wait a minute, babies? He didn’t mean...my s, did he?

 

But I didn’t have time to wonder about Jiyong’s weird pet name for my body parts, when he placed hot kisses all over my chest area and repeatedly his babies, leaving visible painful lovebites on them.

 

His lower part never stayed still. He kept grinding while nestling against my legs, making himself comfortable while that nearly tortured me. When I once again could not help it but arched my back again while clutched his arms tightly, he s his hand behind my back and lifted me up, then he swiftly moved both of us forward until my head laid on the arm rest of the sofa.

 

“What are you doing?” I groaned when he stole another kiss on my belly button and started moving downward.

 

“Be patient.” He slightly scolded me while sitting up straight, and he started undid my shorts. “I thought I opened all of your shorts already? I never saw this one?” He furrowed his brows as if he was in a deep thinking.

 

“That because….”

 

But my explanation was cut off and replaced by a gasp instead when he impatiently pulled my shorts down along with what inside. “Nice thong Yeonnie.” He winked at me but tsked after that. “Too bad, I will give it a look later. I miss my sweetie more.” Then he looked down and smiled. He ing smiled, goofily.

 

Ok, another pet name I guessed?

 

“So, you miss your babies and your sweetie which are my body parts….” I said with a sarcastic voice, using my knee to slap his side. “....... dragon.”

 

He slowly drew himself towards me again, his hand traveled backwards from my thigh, to rub my side, before cupping my cheek. He kissed me passionately again, lips barely apart from mine when he whispered. “I missed you like crazy, Yeonnie.”

 

And when I felt his other hand reunited with his sweetie while I tried to undress him as well, I momentarily set my wonder about why Jiyong was so emotional tonight aside.

 

……

 

A tickle on my back woke me up the next morning. Fumbling with my hands, I realized I was in someone’s tight hold. Opened my eyes groggily, I found myself nestling warmly against Jiyong’s chest.

 

“Morning Jiyongie.” I smiled and closed my eyes again, running my hand around his chest. “That tickles, by the way.” I yawned.

 

“Did you sleep well?” I heard Jiyong asked me tenderly. One thing I always loved about Kwon Jiyong, he could be a very sweet lover, even to the point of being cheesy. He traced his index finger to the back of my neck to massage my earlobe.

 

“No, because of some dragon.” I grumbled and purred satisfyingly when his finger did wonder on my neck. “I even thought you were drugged up.” I scowled at him.

 

I noticed he was wide awake, which was a strange thing. He was never a morning person, always such a heavy sleeper. it was always me who woke up first, and by the time I was ready for the day, he just started rising up from the bed.

 

“What’s wrong?” I asked with concern when I saw how he looked at me. It was like he was looking at me, but his mind was on something else. “You weren’t yourself last night too, you know.” I sat up and looked down at him.

 

He said nothing and sat up as well, but leaned back to the bed headboard and opened his arms. That weird emotional Jiyong again.

 

But I just shrugged and crawled into his arms again, burying my face to his chest while closing my eyes and wrapped my arms around his waist. I liked his scent a lot. It’s Jiyong’s scent, my secret personal drug.

 

“I met Eun Seo last night.” His tentative words woke me up from my drowsy state. Frowning, I looked up at him, waiting for him to continue. “I just finished dinner with my partner and about to leave when I saw her with her group of friends. It seemed her friends did not know that we broke up a very long time ago.” He my hair. “It’s nearly a year already.”

 

Unconsciously, I gulped down my throat but still remained silent. I still didn’t get what he was talking about.

 

“I didn’t know why she did that, but she acted like we’re still together.” He sighed deeply. “Then I went on telling her friends directly to their faces that we broke up for months.” I raked his hair, messing it more than how it already was. “I guess that pissed her off, since she went mad and yelling at me. We made quite a scene I think.”

 

He rubbed his palm back and forth on my shoulders. “She said how failed I was as a boyfriend, for not taking care of his girlfriend as how it was supposed to be, that I was selfish just thought about myself, that I was lack of being sensitive and didn’t know how to treat his woman right.” He hugged me tighter. “Then I don’t know why, but I just remembered how I stupid I was when I first saw you and Jae Sung hyung together.” He pulled to look me. “I’m sorry, I really did think you were cheating on me with someone else.”

 

Was this because we never talked about that night when that misunderstanding happened? That night, after Seungri made acquaintance with Jae Sung oppa, I let Jae Sung oppa took me home and waved goodbye to Jiyong and Seungri, and did not mention about the event even days later. It’s not that I thought it was unimportant. It’s just that I didn’t wanna make Jiyong think too much about that misunderstanding, when it was understandable. Trust wasn’t something could be gained and given easily, I understood that.

 

“To people like you and me,” I sat up to face him. “Trust isn’t something could be gained and given easily, don’t you think?” I smiled up at him. “I understand how your mind worked that day, with that situation. If I were you, I would think the same.” I shrugged. “Also, I haven’t trusted you completely, even now, and I’m sure, you are the same to me.”

 

His smile confirmed my assumption. “Each and everyone has a certain opinion about how a relationship should be.” I grabbed his hand and squeezed it. “To me, a relationship is about giving effort, in everything revolving around it.”

 

“We don’t have to meet everyday.” I continued. “You don’t need to remember my birthday, or out 100th day of being together. It would be nice if you do, but it’s not vital. However, I need us to try to remember, think and miss each other as much as we could. I need us to try to understand and know about each other’s works, hobbies, favors and stuff like that. I said ‘understand’ and ‘know’, not ‘learn by heart’ and ‘remember’, alright?”

 

“I miss you everyday.” He reached out to touch my cheek.

 

“And my body parts.” I grinned and he chuckled. “And I do. I miss you everyday too.”

 

“The other day,” I went on when he resumed to squeezing my hand. “When Jae Sung oppa suddenly asked you to go and play golf with him, you ditched your late lunch with Seungri to fulfill my brother’s wish, that was an effort which I appreciated a lot.” I reminded him what happened a week ago, which I heard Jae Sung oppa told me the day after.

 

“I did not exactly ditch the kid.” Jiyong mumbled. “He went with us too.”

 

That was because he begged to.” I laughed, remembered how Jae Sung oppa recalled about ‘that noisy and wicked kid’. “Whatever, you tried to get to know my brother, that was an effort.” I kissed his cheek.

 

“You also came to my home often on weekends, to cook with mom.” He pointed out.

 

“See? That’s my point.” I said happily. “We both try our best for this relationship to work, that is all what matters!”

 

Again, like last night, it all happened so quickly. I felt Jiyong s his hands under the bed sheet to wrap around my waist while he pulled me towards him again and laid both us down, making me land on his chest unceremoniously . I yelped while trying to steady myself on top of him.

 

“Kim Nayeon….” He called with a soft tone. “I think I love you....” He reached up to kiss me on the lips. “....so much.”




___

A/N: thank you so much for your sub & comments & upvotes! Much love from Rosie