Homecoming?

Where Have You Been?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung was sitting in first period; She was definitely tired, bored, and lonely. All of her classmates were chatting and working on math problems, but she didn't have anything to do since she was done. Sooyoung thought about it very hard; Lay did teach her how to socialize, so why not talk to someone right now? She looked around trying to find a person to talk to, but Suho was the only one finished with his work. She took a deep breath hoping that she wouldn't sound awkward and looked at him.

"Hi, Suho!"

"Oh, hi, Sooyoung."

"So, do you like our teacher this year?"

"Yeah, he's cool."

Worst. Conversation. Ever. was what Sooyoung thought. I mean, Sooyoung thought Suho was a nice guy and everyone was friends with him, so why not get to know him? Right now, all she wanted to do was put her head down on the desk and keep it down, but she had to give it another chance.

"Hey, do you want to hang out with me and my friends later?"

"Hahahaha, Sooyoung, "hang out"?"

"Yeah, what's wrong with that?"

"Nothing, it's just that I have my own friends."

And the bell rang. Sooyoung grabbed her backpack and walked away quickly. She was so embarrassed; If she could, she would have already threw a rock at Suho for what he said.

**********

There was finally one thing that brightened Sooyoung's mood: HOMECOMING! Sooyoung was never really the dance attendee-like person, but it was her las

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter