Breaking Out of Her Shell

Where Have You Been?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone knew Sooyoung was the anti-social type. Her peers have always tried to strike a conversation with her, but she was just too awkward. Even when she had free time in class, she wouldn't talk to anyone; she would just put her head down on the desk to rest. On the other hand, Lay was a dragon with socializing; every one knew him and he was extremely popular with the girls - after all, he is a basketball player. Even though Lay had a huge group of guy friends, and Sooyoung had her tiny group of girl friends, he would never leave her side; Lay always tried to include her in his conversations and stayed close to her as possible because she was always uncomfortable and lonely without him.

"Sooyoung, do you feel any better?"

"Yeah, but my nose is still running a bit. Thanks, Lay."

"Your welcome and oh, Sooyoung, will you go to our basketball game this Saturday?"

"I'm sorry, I can't go; you remember I have school on Saturdays, right?"

"Oh, yeah! You do have school, don't you? You guys, Sooyoung can't come."

"C'mon, Sooyoung!", said Kris.

"Yeah, we need your support!", said Chanyeol.

"I am sorry you guys, and you have one hundred percent of my support."

"Oh, you guys, Sooyoung and I have made the coolest handshake ever. Watch."

*HANDSHAKE*

"Woah! Lay, how did you get Sooyoung to do this type of stuff? We have never seen her doing something like that in the ten school years we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter