Winter: Receiving Warmth from a Friend

Where Have You Been?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was already half way through the school year, but Sooyoung was sick. The cold winter was definitely not on her side; she sneezed, coughed, hacked, blowed, and what not. If she wasn't feeling so good, why didn't she stay home? Well, her parents are real strict about attendance; her being sick didn't matter, she had to be at school. Sooyoung sat at her her desk with only a jacket and a tissue. She continuously sniffed hoping that her mucus wouldn't run. Unfortunately, she felt a tightening in and scrunched up her face - she sneezed. Now, her nose was really running.

"Eww! Sooyoung, can you please scoot over? I don't want to get sick."

"Well, for you, huh? And I won't get you sick, Lay."

"You better not."

Sooyoung took out the only tissue she had left. She blew her nose and was out of luck; she needed more tissue. She decided not to burden the class and covered her nose with her hands. That didn't work either.

"ACHOO!"

"Sooyoung, I told you that you were going to get me sick."

"Seriously, Lay?"

"Yes! See, your nose is really running. Wait here, I will go get some tissue for you."

As Lay went to get tissue, Sooyoung sat there dumbfounded. Why would Lay get tissue for her? Most people wouldn't want to be near Sooyoung right now, or get tissue for her, but Lay stayed with her.

"Here."

"Thanks.", she said while blowing her nose.

"Make sure to put your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter