Senior Year; Seeing Him Again

Where Have You Been?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Summer was now finally over and today was Sooyoung's first day of senior year. Sooyoung was so excited that she would see Lay again; she wasn't able to see him, or talk to him the whole summer because he was all across the country playing basketball. She really wanted to see how much he has changed, since she didn't change appearance wise as much. Once Sooyoung reached the school, she ran to the yard trying to figure out if she was going to be in the same homeroom as Lay. She scanned the lists of twelveth grade classes; she found her name, but unfortunately didn't find his on the same list. Sooyoung was so disappointed and even feared that this school year would go wrong without him. She searched everywhere for Lay, he unexpectedly appeared from the huge crowd of students. and both of their eyes met. It has been so long since she last saw him, she missed everything about him; she noticed that he got taller and died his hair a lighter shade. Sooyoung ran to him with open arms and they hugged for the first time, in a long time.

"Lay, I have missed you."

"I know, Sooyoung. I told you I was going to come back for you."

"Did you look at which homeroom you will be in this year?"

"No, not yet; I hope we'll be together this year."

"I looked at the list and we won't be together this year."

"Awww, man! I need you Sooyoung! Who will I cheat off of and pull up my hoodie when I am asleep?"

"Haha, I am so glad I am not wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter