The End of Junior Year

Where Have You Been?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung could not stop talking about Lay to her best friend, Yuri; About how they always sat next to each other, talked to each other, and cared for each other. It was a typical thing the best friends talked about after Yuri moved.

"Yuri, Lay is like such a sweet guy and I don't know what I would do with out him right now."

"Haha, Soo, I know. You have told me for the past two hundred times."

"I am serious! He looks after me and hangs out with me!"

"Really?"

"Yeah, you know how I am really quiet and shy in class and no one could break that?"

"Uh huh."

"Lay was able to get me to talk and socialize more!"

"I know and he's so kind for that. I would like to meet him one day."

"Yeah an- wait. You know?!"

"Soo, don't think that I don't ask others about your well being. Anyways, I saw a picture of you and Lay doing your handshake."

"Yeah, apparently, everyone had to take a picture of it."

"Haha, Sooyoung you are such a lucky girl to have Lay. I mean, which girl doesn't want a gentleman like him? I am glad he was able to help you break out of your shell. Take good care of him, Soo. I can tell he's a keeper."

"Yeah, and I will. I have to sleep now, so I will talk to you tomorrow, Yuri. Bye!"

"Good night!"

**********

It was the next morning, and the last day of school. Sooyoung was so happy that she only had this last day left until summer, but that meant that she won't be able to see Lay until another three and a half months. She quickly brushed her teeth, changed her clothes, and packed up some chocolates for Lay. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter