When They First Met

Where Have You Been?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Welcome to our class, what is your name?"

"Zhang Lay."

"Well, Lay, take any seat you like."

Sooyoung was shocked her class received a new student; honestly, she didn't want a new student. As the quiet, shy,cold girl she was, she knew she probably wouldn't talk to him, anyways. She looked around and all of the seats were taken. There was only one vacant seat left and it was right in front of her. She cursed mentally; now, he was sitting in front of her, facing her.

"Hi, what's your name?"

"Umm... Sooyoung."

"My name is Lay, nice to meet you."

"Umm, hi."

Before Lay could fuel the conversation, the teacher yelled and made the entire class take a "Diagnostic Test." Of course no one was ready, but Sooyoung, she was excited; there was nothing better then showing off how intelligent she was. The teacher passed out the test and everyone was dead focused. Lay looked at the test and scratched his head; he didn't know the answers - well, he is forgettful. He looked over on Sooyoung's paper and decided to take it from there. Once, everyone finished testing, the teacher made an announcement that she will be giving out their grades later on in the day.

Later that day, everyone met up in Ms. Oh's class and sat in their original spots. She started passing out the papers and groans of dissapointment were heard. Lay's fate came and it wasn't so great either; a 58 F? He turned his paper over due to embarrassm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter