It wasn't me...

Love Hurts

**Seohyun's POV**

Finally! I've got rid of that jerk. But why had he given up already? I bit my lower lip, I hope nothing's wrong..

'Ringggg.'

"Annyeong Yuri unnie!"

"Annyeong~ Can you come to our dorm now? I'm going shopping with Sooyoung, but Yoona wants some company and no one else is here."

"Neh. Coming soon.."

"Kamsahamnida! Quick!"

I flagged down a cab and reached the dorm in 15 minutes.

"Annyeong Seo! Good that you arrived! Sooyoungie and I will leave now~ Sooyoung!! You ready?"

"Ahh, not yet, I'm still putting on my lipstick!"

"Seohyun ah, why do you look so dull? Had a bad day?" Yoona asked me.

"Ehh.. kind of." I replied, pouting.

"Okay done! Let's go!!" Sooyoung shouted from the background.

"What happened??" Yoona sat beside me on the sofa.

"Okay byee!" Yuri and Sooyoung chorused as they shut the door.

"Aishh, I don't wish to talk about it."

"Come on! Share~ That's what friends are for!"

"I...I lost my first kiss!" I poured out, my eyes starting to tear again.

"WHAT?! Whyy? Who? How? When?" Yoona's eyes turned round as she sat up and put an arm around me.

"I don't wanna talk about this. I...I'm going to shower."

Yoona didn't continue probing anymore, to my relief.

After showering, as I walked out from the bathroom, Yoona said, "I'm going to school with you tomorrow!"

I raised an eyebrow, "Why?"

"To protect you from bullies of course!" She said proudly. Yoona was so caring!

"Haha, thanks but it's really not necessary."

"Of course not! I will go! Don't try to persuade me!" She smiled at me, grinning confidently.

-The Next Day-

"Yoona unnie! What are you doing?"

"Hey who's the guy who stole your first kiss?" Her voice turned into a whisper as she mouthed the words 'first kiss'.

"Aigooo!" As much as I want to forget about the incident, Yoona talks about it the whole time!

"What's with the crowd there?" She pointed to a large crowd who was gathering in the hall like a swarm of bees.

"Eh? I don't know?"

Yoona pulled me with her to join the crowd and find out what's happening.

My jaw dropped when I saw what was pasted on the wall.

It was..

It was...

The incident.

The kiss.

KIM JONGHYUN. HE MUST HAVE BEEN THE ONE.

I AM SO NOT GONNA LET HIM OFF!!

"Seobaby ah.. is that... is that... you in the picure?"

I ran away, letting my tears flow freely. Why did he have to do that? Was that considered fun for him? I continued running. I don't know where to go. I could hear Yoona's footsteps behind me. I did not stop. I ran and ran till I reached the school pond. Yoona was catching her breath behind me. Why did I come here?

"Seo...Seohyun......Lets..lets go home.." Yoona was huffing and puffing after all that running.

"Why did he do that?" I couldn't stop my tears. They were overflowing.

"Don't worry... you can... you can always switch... switch schools.."

"Hi!" A new voice suddenly appeared from nowhere.

It was him.

"What...what do you want?!" Yoona spoke up.

"You...you are... Oh, Yoona, right? I heard about you from our manager. I'm from SHINee, you know yeah?" Jonghyun reached out a hand.

"SO WHAT IF YOU'RE A STAR?! You think you're really that attractive? You think bullying others is fun? HUH?!" Unnie was great!

"What d'you mean? Ohh, that. I.. I'm sorry. Really. But Seohyun wouldn't forgive me. Or has she?" He turned to look at me, a smirk on his face.

Is he feigning ignorance? About the picture in the hall?

I gritted my teeth. "Don't try to pretend."

"Okay.. I know about that. The picture. Sorry.." He lowered his gaze and stared into the pond.

"SORRY? SORRY DOESN'T HELP! WHAT CAN A SORRY DO? IT CAN'T DO ANYTHING!" Yoona unnie was definitely AWESOME. I LOVE her.

"Woahh, you two share lines eh? Then what can I do? Tell me!"

"Tear the picture down." I said, my eyes not leaving his.

He muttered something which I couldn't catch and without further ado, he rushed to the hall. Yoona and I ran to keep up with him. He squeezed into the crowd, and tore down the picture. He seemed to be swearing under his breath. But why? I was getting confused.

**Jonghyun's POV**

I saw Seohyun and her friend which looked familiar running towards the pond. Both of them looked angry, and I can guess why.

"Hi!" I greeted them.

"What...what do you want?!" Seohyun's friend said, catching her breath. I guess she had been running.

"You...you are... Oh, Yoona, right? I heard about you from our manager. I'm from SHINee, you know yeah?" I remembered her, she was Yoona! I reached out a hand for a handshake.

"SO WHAT IF YOU'RE A STAR?! You think you're really that attractive? You think bullying others is fun? HUH?!" She suddenly babbled at me.

"What d'you mean? Ohh, that. I.. I'm sorry. Really. But Seohyun wouldn't forgive me. Or has she?" I tried pretending I didn't know that they were talking about. But I couldn't.

"Don't try to pretend." Seohyun snapped

"Okay.. I know about that. The picture. Sorry.." I lowered my gaze and stared into the pond.

"SORRY? SORRY DOESN'T HELP! WHAT CAN A SORRY DO? IT CAN'T DO ANYTHING!" Yoona's scolding was definitely scary.

"Woahh, you two share lines eh? Then what can I do? Tell me!" I was feeling helpless. They had assumed it was me.

"Tear the picture down." She demanded.

"Fine, anything. I don't get how it would help." I mumbled, soft enough to not let them hear.

I rushed to the hall. Yoona and Seohyun were running behind to keep up with me. I tore down the picture. Hard. I crumpled it into a paper ball and clenched it in my fist. How I wish I need not face all these. Nobody knows how it's like. No one.



A/N: Okay, HAHA (: This chapter was kinda easy to write! I've decided to keep some suspense within the readers hehe ^^ Hope it wasn't confusing! I just thanked my subscribers~ Do comment about the update! Anyways I've been updating like crazy today. o.O!