What's your name?

Love Hurts

**Narrator's POV**

"JONGHYUN OPPAAAA! SARANGHAEE! JONGHYUN AHH! I MISS YOU!" It was a new school term. Screams and shouts of fangirls in the school could be heard everywhere. And apparently, it was because of Jonghyun, the biggest playboy and also the most popular star in the school.

**Jonghyun's POV**

Aishhh, school has reopened. Holidays pass so fast! ><


I hate studying! But of course, y girls in the school just make my day! :))

Hmm, I wonder if there're any y girls in my new class. ;) Will think of it later, lets get to my class first.

Wowww, so many girls are crazy over me. Am I really that charming? Aishh :/


**Narrator's POV**

As Jonghyun walked to his new class, the screams and shouts of the fangirls followed him around.

**Seohyun's POV**

Ehh? What's so noisy? Who's JONGHYUN?

Aigooo! Bet he's just like one of those 'charming' guys who flirt around.

Oh and whats more... He's in my class? I'm gonna have a hard time this semester! T_T Ahhhh so noisy! What's so great about Jonghyun? I don't understand those girls... *cups ears with hands*

**Jonghyun's POV**

Hmmm so this is my class. Those girls are kinda noisy.. *closes classroom door*

Ahhh, peace~

Who's this girl? She looks irritated by the fangirls... Haha, but she looks cute with her hands over her ears! Let me check her out. *smirks*


I walked over to her and said, "Annyeong! Are you new here? I've never seen you before. What's your name? ;) And is it really that noisy here?"

"Annyeong! Yeah, I'm new here. It was really noisy just now. But after you closed the door, it's much better. Thanks anyway (: My name is Seohyun! Heard that those girls are going crazy because of someone called Jonghyun. And he's in OUR class! We're so gonna suffer this semester!"

Hahahaha... So she doesn't know I'm Jonghyun! This is gonna be fun...

"Hmm, but Jonghyun is really handsome! Won't you fall for him?"

"Of course not! NEVER! Looks are not everything. It's the inner heart that matters. Anyway, what's your name?"

"I..I'm.." What should I say? Oh no...



A/N : Sorry guys! I promise the story image will be up ASAP! Please comment about what you think of the story (: Kamsahamnida!