The Apology - A failed one

Love Hurts

**Jonghyun's POV**

After 2 hours of long and tormenting lessons, the bell finally went off. I shared the same class as her for Biology and Math. The previous lesson was Math so I could immediately find her. I went up to her, or I could say dash.

"Seohyun."

She ingored me.

"Seohyun!"

I got the same response.

"Seo Joo-Hyun!"

It was still the same..

"Seohyun. Mianhae. Sorry.." I whispered.

She didn't pause, nor say anything. She continued packing her bag and was about to walk away.

I couldn't let her just leave. I picked her hand up, held it tightly in my hand and made a dash for the door, ignoring the stares, gasps and whispers. I wanted some time alone with her. I had to. I needed to say sorry. I needed her forgiveness.

She struggled, trying to pull her hand away. But I knew I was too strong for her. It was impossible for her to run away. I brought her to the school's pond, where it was quiet.

**Seohyun's POV**

The moment school ended, Jonghyun came up to me. I was in no mood to talk to him.

"Seohyun." I heard me call me. I decided to ignore him. I didn't know what else to do.

"Seohyun!" He called again, this time louder. Still, I didnt know what else to do other than ignoring him.

"Seo Joo-Hyun!" He called me again, by my full name.

"Seohyun. Mianhae. Sorry.." This time, it was a whisper. Sorry? How does it help? What's been done cannot be undone. Neither can it erase the hurt caused.

No, I must not think of what happened. No, I can't. It'll just make me feel worse. I continued packing my bag. All I wanted to do was go home, sleep and when I wake up, everything will be back to normal. As long as I don't talk about it, as long as he doesn't mention about it, we can pretend it hasn't happened. Yes, that's what I'll do.

I picked up my bag and was about to leave. When suddenly, a familiar hand that once held me picked up my hand. He pulled me and was running to somewhere. I don't know where. There were stares, there were whispers, there were gasps. I tried to pull myself away from Jonghyun, but he was way too strong! He stopped running when we reached the school pond. What does he want? I want to go home.

"Go away! I don't want to talk to you."

"I just want to say sorry. Really. As long as you say you forgive me, I'll leave. Promise." His eyes pierced into mine. Was he really only trying to apologize? Okay, I'm starting to feel that this guy is weird. First, he kissed me for absolutely no reason and now, he's trying to seek my forgiveness. And he, is none other that every girl's dream guy, Kim Jonghyun. Well, to me, he's a weirdo.

"What's the use of an apology? Can it rewind time? In fact, an apology can't do anything." I bit my lip, what was I saying? I should just say I forgive him and run back home and return to me comfy bed.

"It makes me feel better." He responded, almost immediately.

"I will never forgive you..." I scowled at him. My eyes started to turn moist again as I recalled what happened in the classroom. I...I lost my first kiss..... to someone I HATE!

"Sorry.."

"IT WAS MY FIRST KISS KIM JONGHYUN!" I blurted out.

"Your...your what? First kiss? Are you kidding me?" He grinned, amused.

My anger started rising and I clenched my fists. Without realising what I was going to do, I aimed my fist at him. I shut my eyes tightly and when I opened them, I was sruprised to see my fist not anywhere but was held by Jonghyun. I pulled it away from him, embarrased and angry at the same time.

"Whatever! I'm leaving!!"

**Jonghyun's POV**

"Go away! I don't want to talk to you."

"I just want to say sorry. Really. As long as you say you forgive me, I'll leave. Promise." I stared into Seohyun's eyes.

"What's the use of an apology? Can it rewind time? In fact, an apology can't do anything."

"It makes me feel better."

"I will never forgive you..." Seohyun's eyes seemed to be a little moist. Is she gonna cry again?

"Sorry.." I said for the dont-know-how-many time.

"IT WAS MY FIRST KISS KIM JONGHYUN!" She shouted.

"Your...your what? First kiss? Are you kidding me?" I grinned. It was her first kiss?! At 16?

Seohyun was starting to get angry. She attempted to lay a punch at me but I got her fist. She quickly pulled her hand out of my palm and her cheeks blushed.

"Whatever! I'm leaving!!"

Boy, she sure is emotional. First she was angry, then crying, then embarrassed and blah.

"Am I forgiven?!" He shouted behind me.

"Maybe." With that, she left.

A/N: I've got nothing much to say but this sure isn't my best of works. Sorry for the boring chapt! I've got homework but I just don't bother to touch it.. I hope I don't fail my tests T_T