JONGHYUN?!

Love Hurts

 

**Jonghyun's POV**

"Ding Dong", the class bell went off at the PERFECT moment! Ha, I don't have to tell Seohyun my name anymore! For now, at least. 

The teacher walked in and introduced himself. Boringggggg -___- Next it'll be lessons and homework! Aishhh...

I took a glance at Seohyun, she was paying like, 100% attention. What the hell? How can someone even stay so attentive! I looked around the classroom and saw many girls practically drooling and staring at me. I gave them my signature 'playboy' smirk and spun my pen like some cool expert. Which I am though. ;)

"Okay, now time for attendance." The teacher droned on... wait, did he just say ATTENDANCE?! Omo, I did a face-palm. Now Seohyun will know my name! Arhhhh! Will she be mad at me? Aishh!

"Kim Jonghyun!" I heard my name. I could hear whispers or maybe squeals from fangirls already. I raised up my hand, half embarrassed. I turned to Seohyun and mouthed 'Mianhae'.

 

**Seohyun's POV** 

"Kim Jonghyun!" the teacher continued taking attendance of the students. Oh, that popular star in the school eh. Jonghyun.. Hmphh, lemme see how 'charming' he actually is. A familiar guy raised his hand. Mygawd! Isn't he the one who talked to me just now? Jonghyun? No way! I actually badmouthed Jonghyun in front of... JONGHYUN?! Oh no........... 

Just then, Jonghyun actually turned to me and mouthed something which I figured was 'Mianhe'. He apologized?! For what? Oh maybe for not telling me his name. But I owe him an apology too. For badmouthing him :(( Guess I'll do that later.

 

**Jonghyun's POV**

 

"Dinggg~" the recess bell went off finally, after an hour of boring lessons. I was still thinking of how to face Seohyun later when she appeared right in front of me. "Eh, Jonghyun, mian.. for...badmouthing you just now. Mianhae!" What? She apologized to me? For what? Yeah for badmouthing me. I guess I'll have to maintain my usual cool composure and not just be some polite little boy. 

"Ne~"I shook my fringe to the side and breezed away. Cool eh? Maybe she'll start to fall in love with me and my everything and start to be like those crazy fangirls and...and WAIT, what am I even thinking? Aishh, I don't think I'll be down at the canteen lest all the girls start to squash me into orange juice. Let me just stay in the classroom then. I rested my head on the table and closed my eyes." 

 

**Seohyun's POV** 

What is that Jonghyun even thinking? Trying to act cool in front of me yeah? Aww sad I didn't fall for his charm. I apologized and maybe he should say something like he's at fault too and something like that? Urghh... ><

Since the canteen will be kinda crowded, I should just stay in class to study for my math then. I'm not really good at it... 

 

-After a few minutes-

 

**Jonghyun's POV**

 

Ehh? Why is Seohyun and I alone in the classroom? Maybe this is the perfect chance to flirt with her. And make her realize my charm... *grins*

A/N: Sorry for the boring chappie! >< I promise the next few chappies wont be so short anymore. (: Thank you subscribers! :D *bows*