Something fun?? Maybe not...

Love Hurts

**Seohyun's POV**

Bwoh?! Jonghyun and I are alone in the classroom?! Pfft, if he doesn't leave, then I WILL, just in case in case he does anything to me. I grabbed my Math assessments and was about to leave through the door when that annoying freak came and block my way.

"What do you want??" I asked, annoyed but there was still a tiny tinge of fear in me at the same time.

"Hah, where do you think you're going? To study at lunch break?"
What does he even want? Whether I study or not during lunch break was not even his business! ><

"Mind your own business puh-lease." I rolled my eyes.

"You're not going anywhere.." Jonghyun slammed the door shut and narrowed his eyes, a smirk flashing across his face.

What's this jerk trying to do? I could hear my heart thumping violently.

"You can't scare me, Jonghyun." I tried to laugh it off. But it was apparent my voice was trembling. Nervously.

**Jonghyun's POV**

I can't believe my charm can't work on Seohyun! She sounded real annoyed with me. I'm kinda pissed off too, in fact. But hey, a thought flashed in my mind. I could try something thrilling, something fun. -smirks- Don't think a little kiss on the lips will scare Seohyun too much yeah.

"Hah, where are you going? To study at lunch break?"

I was kinda curious, would anyone actually STUDY during BREAKS? Much of a geek huh.

"Mind your own business puh-lease." Seohuyn rolled my eyes, annoyance shown on her face.

"You're not going anywhere.." I smirked.

"You can't scare me, Jonghyun." Seohyun was actually looking terrified by now. Should I continue with my plan? Well, guess so.

"Aww, afraid?" I grinned.

"No-" Before she could finish her sentence, I leaned forward and pressed my lips on hers.

While Seohyun still has not regained from shock, I fumbled in my pocket for my phone and snapped a shot of our kiss. I'll keep this picture, I'm sure it'll be of some use in the future. As soon as I snapped the picture, Seohyun started struggling and pulled herself away from the kiss.

"Yah! Kim Jonghyun! You'll not get away with this!" she shouted in fury.

Hah, there'll sure be much fun!

**Seohyun's POV**

Jonghyun was getting really irritating trying to prevent me from leaving the classroom. We were still in some argument when he suddenly, kissed me. The moment he pressed his lips onto mine, my eyes widened, in horror. It took me some time before I realized what he was doing and I immediately pushed him away. IT WAS MY FIRST KISS. Well, I know its kinda stupid to actually not have a kiss when you're already 16. But, STILL! IT WAS MY FIRST KISS! By the irritating and arrogant Kim Jonghyun! And I've only known him for less than a day! ARGHHH I AM SO NOT GONNA LET HIM OFF!!

I mustered up my courage and clenched my fists. Tightly. My blood was boiling, I couldn't care about anything. All I wanted was to each that bastard a lesson for bullying weak girls. Like me.

"Who d'you think you are, huh? Not because most girls fancy you, other girls like you too! You're nothing but an arrogant bastard! Just because you're a star, doesnt mean everyone has to bow to you or whatever! Have you ever thought that your 'fun' might cause hurt to other people? You, you-" My anger started turning into tears. My vision blurred. My eyes stung. I lowered my head to hide my tears from Jonghyun, I couldn't let him see me crying.

"Are...are you okay.." Jonghyun's voice seemed to soften and he held my hand in his.

I yanked his hand away from mine and left the classroom, slamming the door behind me. I've had enough of Jonghyun. I'm going to the toilet and hide there for the rest of lunch break.

Hopefully no one saw what happened.

**Jonghyun's POV**

After Seohyun pushed me away from the kiss, she started to get REALLY worked up.

"Who d'you think you are, huh? Not because most girls fancy you, other girls like you too! You're nothing but an arrogant bastard! Just because you're a star, doesnt mean everyone has to bow to you or whatever! Have you ever thought that your 'fun' might cause hurt to other people? You, you-" Seohyun lowered her head. Is she crying? Mygawd :O I think I've overdid it this time...

"Are...are you okay.." I held her hand in mine. I wanted to apologize, or at least make her feel better. But she pulled her hand away and left the room. Is she really angry at me? I wanted to say sorry. I realized she's different. Different from other girls. She's pure and innocent. Aishh, I guess she felt really upset?

**Narrator's POV**

After some time, the bell rang. Lessons resumed~

**Jonghyun's POV**

Boring lesson again -_- I cant wait for the school to end! I really badly want to apologize to Seohyun.. But, will she accept my apology? I don't think she'll ever forgive me! Thinking of the scene just now, I can't help but hate myself! Seohyun didn't do anything to me, why did I kiss her, and scare the crap out of her? Mianhaeee!! I was bursting to apologize, but at the same time afraid to face her. What will she do to me? How will she react??

A/N : Ahh, finally an update in a LONG time!! Have been busy with tests and other stuffs ): Anyways, do comment about what you guys think of the update! (: Kamsahamnida~