Good-night

Not That Straight Afterall

(short chapter just to warm myself up to welcome myself back into writing fanfics again heuheu)

 

 

 

 

''Stop it.'' 

...

''Stop it.''

...

''I SAID STOP IT YOU LITTLE__'' 

 

''OKAY, LEON IT'S BEDTIME.'' Lu Han panicked and quickly brought the kid up in his arms as he hurried them into his bedroom. Ever since Luhan started to cook ramen, Leon insisted on inviting Sehun to come and eat with them which was quite of a bad idea actually. Lu Han was aware of how Sehun is somehow refusing to accept the reality that a kid is living inside their dorm, but what could've been worse is that they would be taking all up on Sehun's personal space. 

 

It didn't help the fact that Sehun was already cranky from the beginning, so a kid whining and tugging onto his hand and complaining how sad they would be if he didn't eat with them was only making the situation worse. But when Sehun actually does what the baby had wanted, Leon had figured out that it would be funny to throw noodle pieces at the latter. Lu Han knew he should've stopped Leon from the start but he found it amusing how Sehun didn't react the first few times. He thought it would be funny to test their patience, because he knew if he would've done it, his arms would've already been chopped off. 

 

Leon rubbed his eyes sleepily and whined on Lu Han's bed. Just a few minutes ago, Leon was sprawling and happily giggling all over the place. But right now, he seemed more depressed than Sehun was. Lu Han watched at the bipolar baby from a distance and wondered when will the little kid fall asleep? In fact, Lu Han needed to finish his homework as fast as possible because he has been neglecting his school work just in order to take care of a kid he didn't even know.

 

''I wanna go home...'' Leon sniffled with pouty lips and teary eyes. 

 

Oh great, not this....

 

At this point, Lu Han knew what he had to anticipate for but he wasn't sure of how exactly he should handle it. Before he knew it, Leon began to sob into the bedsheets. Of-course Leon would explode sooner or later. A kid always realize their unfamiliar surroundings after the fun is gone. Lu Han panicked slightly, not knowing how to deal with a crying baby. 

 

''Leon...'' Lu Han whispered and sat down on the edge of the bed, his hand gently rubbing Leon's back in a soothing manner. 

 

''I wanna go home! I wanna go home now!'' Leon cried even louder and finally, Lu Han reacted. He was afraid if anyone would've heard them and someone would've might actually bust them having a kid inside the School Campus. 

 

Lu Han grabbed all the possible things that could pass as a toy in every child´s eyes but unfortunately, he failed miserably. At this point, all Lu Han wanted to do was to cry and crawl around onto the floor. Lu Han has always been bad with children, it's a fact he wouldn't like to admit but it was the truth. He could play with them, that's for sure but handling them and taking care of them as a mother - that was a big no-no.

 

Oh boy, what was he to do? 

 

A crying baby sprawling in his bed, probably woken up the neighbors and most likely a very angry Sehun inside his bedroom who contemplates whether to barbeque the baby or not. Lu Han was worried. So automatically, out of reflex, he scurried Leon up in his arms and embraced him tightly against his chest - hoping it would calm him down. And surprisingly, Lu Han had managed to do so. Ever so shortly, Leon's crying lessened and it all turned into tiny cute hiccups.. But they all disappeared once Leon was deeply asleep. 

 

Lu Han eyed their sleeping figure, examining their face and how their head was rested against his shoulders. He finally sighed in relief. He finally realized that it was quite easy to calm Leon down, why hadn't he thought of holding him since the beginning? Lu Han didn't know. He felt like ever since Leon had welcomed himself into his life, he became insane. Leon was taking all up on Lu Han's money; only because Leon couldn't wear the same attire for God knows how long and also because he's a human being and human beings need to be fed and washed. Adding to the point that Leon is not capable of doing all of that himself. 

 

Lu Han sighed and wanted to hold the bridge of his nose to get himself back to sanity, but he didn't want to drop the baby. 

 

Lu Han headed towards his bed and carefully tried to lay Leon down, but everytime he lowered the boy, Leon would whine and stubbornly latch tightly onto his shirt. Even when Lu Han had the patience to try out different solutions, after attempting the same mission over and over again -- he finally gave up and let the boy sleep in his arms while he takes care of his own homework. 

 

He couldn't believe that any of this was happening. 

 

If only, Sehun would've been a little bit supportive over this situation as well, they could take turns and everything would've been a lot easier. But apparently, here is Lu Han on his own in a country he has never been before, sharing a dorm with someone who absolutely despise his existence, while taking care of a kid who is taking all up on his money and is basically the only one who accepts him for being in this country.

 

Life was already too stressful and all Lu Han wanted to do was to return back to China as fast as possible. He felt like he didn't belong here at all. Also remembering how he hasn't yet made any friends at the campus made him realize how lonely he actually was. 

But could he blame Sehun for it? Just a little...

 

 


idk i just thought a short chapter 

before i go to sleep ;A;

i know it hasnt been a while sobs