Accident

Not That Straight Afterall

 

During self-study Luhan received a text message from his mother, telling him to call him as soon as possible. He was quite glad that nobody hired a substitute teacher to observe them or else Luhan would've spent two or three hours being lectured through the phone. His mother would definitely go on about how it could've been an emergency or someone died or weird stuff like that. Anyway__ When Luhan called her back, that women immediately started snapping at him about forgetting his own mother.

 

Luhan groaned and tried to explain to her that he couldn't talk because he was in the middle of a lesson but she refused to listen and assumed that it was only an excuse to get rid of her. And so, she started crying. ''Oh my god, mom, please.'' He tried, wanting to hang up, but how could he when his mother was in a such state? But after quite a while, his mother gave finally up and Luhan made sure that she knew how much he loved her. 

 

''Luhan, me and the guys are heading to the Karaoké club to eat and have some fun. Do you want to join?'' A classmate asked and Luhan kindly tugged along. Even though Karaoké wasn't really his thing, he was hungry and he just wanted something to eat. But sadly for him, once they got to the Karaoké bar it was already closed. So they all had to head back home. 

 

On his way home, Luhan felt his tummy crying for food so he just had to stop by at a small food market to fill up his empty stomach. He regretted skipping lunch though, he should've eaten something because at the moment he was literally starving. As he was happily eating hotdog sticks he could hear light footsteps following him from behind. But thinking it could've been a person heading towards the same way, he didn't mind.

 

But each time he turned directions, the footsteps could still be heard and that was when he started questioning his safety. Without turning around, he fastened the speed, mentally cursing the traffic lights for not working. Because right now, he was less.  

 

He fastened the speed, the footsteps came closer. He slowed down, the footsteps turned lighter. And so on... 

 

That's it. Luhan have had enough. He clenched his fists, took a deep breath, ready to attack and turned around fastly

''I HAVE PEPPER SP__ '' His brows slowly unfurrowed at the lack of height the stranger had, his eyes blinked out of surprise as the person seemed way harmless than he had ever thought to be. ''Spray... '' His voice trailed off into silence. 

 

The 'so dangerous' stranger that had apparantly scared Luhan off has turned out to be a little kid who seemed to have followed him all the way from the city and now Luhan is panicking because where the is their parent. Luhan's heartbeat quickened, he could not leave a little kid alone all by themself in the middle of the night and neither could he go back to the city because where the is he supposed to go? He doesn't even know where the kid came from. As he struggled in the middle of his thoughts, before he could even realize, the kid had approached the elder with his head tilted to the side

 

''D-Daddy?'' The kid squeaked

 

Luhan's heart stopped beating. 

 

No. He. Did. Not. Want. To. Do. This

 

He's going to slowly walk away and pretend nothing happened.

 

A while later

 

''You have to promise me to be quiet okay?'' He bent down to the little kid's level as he gave them an order, shockingly they obediently nodded with a slight bit of hesitati. Luhan sighed, ''Good, now tell me your name.''

 

''Leon.''

 

''Okay, Leon. Will you tell me how old you are?''

 

He received a shy no. 

 

''Okay, Leon. Can you be good and hide under my shirt without saying a single word?'' He tried to explain this to a little kid, also mentally praising himself because what he had just said actually rhymed. And so, he received another obedient nod. Luhan smiled and picked them up in his arms, carefully digging them under his shirt as he looked around, begging that nobody saw or else he could've been reported for an actual child kidnapping.

 

He had already decided to bring them to his apartment, because there's no way he would leave a kid alone. I mean, it's just for a night right? And then the next morning, their parents would report a missing kid at a police station then everything's solved. But first, Sehun have to be gone. Or at least asleep. Sehun didn't like Luhan's presence so there's a no way he would like Leon's. 

 

He twisted the door knob and peeked his head inside, ''Sehun?'' He carefully whispered, really hoping that nobody would reply. But to misfortune, someone did.

 

''What.''

 

, okay.  Luhan took a deep breath and slowly walked inside with his back faced to Sehun, all he need to is to go to his bedroom without Se__

Leon wiggled violently in Luhan's hold and squeaked as loud as they could, ''Papa!'' And immediately Luhan stopped his tracks, not daring to have the guts to look at Sehun's reaction. Luhan gulped.   

 

...

 

''So, let me get this straight.'' Sehun rubbed his nose bridge, trying to study Luhan's not-so-legit explanation. ''You were walking home from a marker and this kid followed you all the way to the building, not knowing where he came from, you hid him under your shirt and took him here?'' 

 

Luhan nodded his head slowly, watching the little kid finishing all the hotdog sticks while the adults were talking for themselves. Luhan frowns at the sight. 

 

Sehun exhaled and ran his fingers through his hair out of frustration, ''Luhan, don't you see what you've done? You kidnapped him!'' Sehun yelled, ''You should've just gone back to the goddamn city and ask him where his ing parents are!''

 

''Don't cuss, he can hear you!''

''LU HAN.'' 

''F-Fine! I DID ASK HIM THOUGH!'' Luhan said defensively, ''But everytime I ask him where his parents are__ '' He got rudely interrupted by a small kid running towards him with a half-eaten hotdog in his hands, ''Daddy!'' 

''... He does that.'' Luhan frowns. Sehun sighed and rubbed his temples, ''Okay fine. But tomorrow you have to bring him back to the police station. I don't want another kid ruining my life.'' With that, Sehun ended the conversation and headed towards his bedroom, slamming the door shut. 

 

Both Luhan and Leon flinched at the noise. ''Why he mad...'' Leon asked softly, as if he was scared to get yelled at if he spoke and carefully lied his tiny hands on top of Luhan's knees as the adult was sitting on the couch. Luhan sighed and brought Leon up to his lap, frowning a little. ''He's a buttface.'' 

 

 

Next morning,

Luhan woke up with a tiny Leon all snuggled up on top of him. Leon had nuzzled his face into Luhan's neck and his small hands clutching tightly onto Luhan's shirt. The adult couldn't help but to feel slightly uncomfortable. So, he patted Leon's head lightly and whispered ''Wake up, it's time to make some breakfast.'' Leon reacted to Luhan's actions and stretched out his arms, slightly whining as he didn't want to get up but apparantly he had no choice. ''Leon, wake up.''

 

Leon furrowed his brows and crossed his arms angrily, jutting out his bottom lip.  ''Come on, I need to get to school.'' Luhan chuckled.

 

''So..'' Luhan sang as he leaned against the kitchen counter, watching the little kiddo sitting on the edge of the table, swinging his legs. ''What do you usually eat?'' He asked but got no response. Luhan sighed and took out some eggs and bacon out of the fridge, ''This will do, alright?'' And the kid nodded. 

 

Sehun's phone started to vibrate on top of his nightstand table, causing him to groan in anger at the horrible sound. ''.'' He grunted, soullessly reaching out for his phone and turned off the alarm. Today was another day of having to survive with an annoying room-mate and to make it worse, a kid was currently living with them as well. He couldn't get any happier. Literally.

Having to stand the chinese kid was enough for him, so why suffer one more? Life is definitely unfair. He groaned in irritation. He doesn't know, he doesn't know anything. As he walked down the hall, he spotted his room-mate feeding the mini-Lu breakfast. He blinked. Sehun doesn't know if whether he should find the sight funny or disturbing. Either way, he did not like it at all. As he walked into the kitchen, one of them finally spoke up.

 

''Oh buttface!'' The kid chimed with a smile and immediately the adults reacted. Sehun was slightly taken aback while Luhan was holding back his laughters, trying to look as surprise as Sehun was. 

''What.'' He shot the kid a glare and immediately Luhan covered Leon's mouth.

''You better get rid of him today.'' Sehun warned angrily before leaving the room. He was definitely 100% tired of their .   

 

 

 

 

 

[ I'm not really satisfied with this update but oh well... ]