Not a perfect meeting

Not That Straight Afterall

 

There are two types of troublemakers in this world: 

1. The kind of person that enjoys or doesn't care of causing way too much trouble than they normally should.

2. The kind of person to ing mess up wherever they go. It is like they really have to ruin every single thing they touch. 

 

And Sehun can definitely see the Chinese kid in one of those options. Ever since his parents sent him to an International Boarding School, he lived alone in his little dormitory. Which was nothing he complained over cause it had so many great advantages. Like it gave him a lot of space for himself, he can be alone and do whatever he wants (teenage hormones is one of them) and no one could ever bother him. Not only that but he also loved the sound of the peaceful aura.

 

Which gives him a reason why to hate the Chinese kid. Because he was literally the one who ruined every piece of Sehun's comfort zone.

 

✷ before the meeting

 

''Guess who is my new room-mate.'' Zitao mumbled in disapprovement as he stared at his dormitory application. Sehun hummed in response as he tilted his head over to peek at his paper, reading the formulas written on the application. 

 

Huang Zitao - Sophomore 

Wu Yifan - Junior

 

Sehun almost choked on his juice after he read the name written right under Tao's and reached over to grab the paper as he was still very shocked. ''No ing way, are you serious? Yifan?'' He gaped, reading it over and over to re-check whether the application was fake even when he knew very well that it was real. Zitao slipped out a heavy sigh and rubbed his temples, probably thinking of what he would do next. Although Sehun has only been at the boarding school for a semester, he knew a little about their past. Well that was because, it got spread all over the school. 

It was said that during a school trip, Zitao played truth and dare with a couple of other kids who claimed to be the most 'mischievious' students at school and gave the poor guy an awful dare. Although Sehun didn't know what exactly they made Tao do, he knew it was pretty awful enough to cause everybody in school to believe that Zitao was actually homoual. 

 

Nobody would really call him by his name anymore, either it was 'Yifan's fanboy' or 'the-homoual-guy' which was something Sehun felt bad over. But barely said anything since he agreed with everybody else, homouality is a complete sin. ''So who are you sharing your room with?'' Zitao asked as he glanced at the paper Sehun was holding. 

''Uh..'' Sehun hummed, moving his gaze downwards the dormitory form. ''Some guy named Luhan? He's a Junior too.''  He adds, not really interested of who the guy was. But very unlikely his friend, Zitao gasped. ''Hey, he's chinese!'' 

 

Sehun blinked cluelessly as he stared at his friend, not knowing how on earth Zitao came to that conclusion. ''And you know this because?'' Zitao sang along, ''Beecaaaause Lu is a chinese last name.'' After a couple of minutes of not coming up with an argument, Sehun approved of the response and shrugged his shoulders lightly. ''Makes sense.'' 

 

''Do you think you two would get along?'' Zitao randomly asked before throwing his bottle into the bin as they were walking on the pavement. Sehun slipped out a heavy sigh as he needed a moment to think. ''I don't know, I guess we'd. I mean, we're not girls are we?'' Sehun smirked a little, knowing how competitive and fake girls can be around each other. Zitao laughed and shoved Sehun's shoulder, ''Hey, watch it. I have a girlfriend.'' 

''I said girls, not your girlfriend.'' Sehun corrected. ''But she is a girl.'' 

''Oh is she?'' And with that, Sehun received another hard punch on the shoulder. 

 

✷ a little deer's world

 

It took a while for Luhan to find the dormitory buildings in the middle of Seoul and not to mention, he has never been in South Korea before. But due to his interest of k-pop, he had studied a lot about their cultures and their languages. He had even dyed his hair blond just in case he wouldn't fit in with his long black curly hair. Being the little brother in his family, he had to make sure he'd stand out in the family. His father is the boss over the Chinese's soccer company, his mom had the control over a thousand make-up shops in both China and America, also his big sister had the occupation of a Chinese model, which left Luhan all off alone since he was nothing but a fanboy of TVXQ. But now it was his time to make something real successful in his life. 

 

''Yes ma, I've already arrived at the SK Dormitories.'' Luhan struggled to speak as he was busy trying to fit his two big suitcases into the elevator. ''Yes ma, I made sure it was the male's dormitory. No, I won't make the same mistake again.'' Luhan rolled his eyes out of irritation, kicking the wheels of his suitcases after he failed to bring them in. He was literally starting to get annoyed. After finally being able to fit his suitcases into the elevator, he hit the 7th level button and leaned his back against the wall in relief. ''Ma, I have to go now.'' He informed, ''Yes, yes, I love you too and no-- Mama please.. Yes tell Baba I love him t-- Mama! No, Yes, yes, I understand. YES! Okay! I'm sorry for-- Bye.'' He quickly shoved his phone into his pocket, letting out a loud groan. 

''Jesus christ, that woman can talk.'' He mumbled under his breath and rubbed his nosebridge.  

 

After finally finding the right door to his room, he swiped his card down across the lock, earning a loud sound of the door automatically unlocking the door. Luhan opened the door and walked in with a gasp on his face. The first thing he saw when he walked in was a tiny living room which contained a traditional korean dish table, a flat screen tv and two study desks that were empty. Then further down the hall had two bedrooms and one bathroom. He sneakily peeked the already used bedroom, seeing that his room-mate had already moved in furnitures and lots of other personal belongings laying here and there while the empty one only had a bed and a dresser. He frowned at the thought of going furniture shopping all by himself. 

Although he had just gotten off a flight and his legs were aching to sit down, there were a lot of things Luhan wanted to do before his room mate came back from wherever they were. But first, he had to settle his own things down.  

 

Luhan made sure all of his clothes were ordely folded in his dresser and his bed perfectly made before moving on further to the whole dormitory itself. He examined the entire dorm and found it completely spotless, but yet not a single cleaning material existed. He rubbed the nape of his neck before stomping his steps back down the hall, ''Weird, then how come-'' A thought clicked in his mind. 

''Ah! They probably have all the cleaning equipments in their room.'' He mumbled silently before heading in. Although he had no clue of whether his room-mate would be okay with him sneaking into his room without permission, he was sure he'd receive a grateful thanks after he was done with all the mess. 

 

Once he walked in, his chest forced out a rough cough by the awful smell from the rotten pizza and nachos laying on the floor. The big puddle of dirty laundry shocked the innocent eyes of the Chinese boy. ''Oh my god you better be grateful for this.'' Luhan scoffs before heading towards the cabinet, easily finding the cleaning materials left untouched and finally decided to start doing his thing. He cleaned every inch of that room, he even took the laundry down to the washing floor and then after he was done he neatly folded the clothes back to their dresser. 

 

He threw himself onto the stranger's bed and watched his own chest panting heavily. The sweat was rolling down his cheeks and his body was probably hotter than a kid with fever. He decided after taking a long shower, he'd go to the grocery store and fill the empty refrigerator. The only food they had were a ton packs of noodles and coffee, which was so out of Luhan's likings. There has to be proper food, or else Luhan's attitude would probably end up like a twelve year old facebook . 

 

So right after he left, it took about ten or fifteen minutes for Sehun to return back home and to his surprise, he hated every single bit of the changes somebody had made in his dorm. If they wanted to be nice and do all that, Sehun was sure to give them a little piece of his mind. 

 

Luhan whistled his favorite song as he swayed the two heavy plastic bags in each hand. With his own allowance, he bought vegetables, lots of meat, spices, some different bevarages and other things that he thought would be useful. Once he stepped a foot into the dormitory, the sudden grip of his collar made his feets lift off the ground and the groceries he was holding fell off his hands.

 

''I give you five seconds to explain.'' The stranger spat his words on the elder, making Luhan gulp in fear cause yeah.. That was definitely not how Luhan had expected their first meeting would turn out. Besides, five seconds to explain? Hell no. That ain't fair. 

 

 

Author note- I know this might be a boring or a weird chapter but hey, first chapters always right? Ahaha, but yeah. Either way I hope you like this and it will get better. Promise. Comments and subscriptions gives me motivation to add another chapter. :)