Starry night

The first love,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Present

I sit by the window, staring into the night sky. The sky is bright tonight that I can see the bright stars sparkling. I extend my left hand outside the window, while my head resting on my right arm, trying to feel the breeze of the night. It’s so cold yet so calm, somehow feels comforting. Just like that night.

flashback

“Miyoung-ah, why did you eat so little?” asked Chen’s mother, while smiling at me. I was about to say I was full already when,

“Don’t feed her too much omma, she’s fat already” Chen said, as he took a sit beside me. I look sideways, glared at him. He just burst into laughter as he saw my deadly glare.

“Aigoo, it’s not nice saying a girl is fat.” His mother stated.

“Don’t be shy Miyoung-ah. We are like a family already.” his mother added. I was blushing as she said that.

We were having a camping since it was school holiday. His parents were really nice to me. When they first invited me to join the camping trip, I was hesitating a bit. I was afraid I’d be a bother to them. Somehow, it seemed like it was not at all. It was really fun. We had BBQ, bonfire at the center and also we set up the tents. Both of his parents were kind of talkative, so it made me less awkward around them. Also, he had a little sister who was about 5 year old. She asked a lot of questions to me. Why I like her oppa? When are we getting married? And others of bunch things you would never believe a kid could ask. I guessed, now I know why Chen didn’t talk much.

I was lost in my thought when I felt someone pinched my right cheek. It was Chen, he already stood up by my side,

“Omma, we are going to stroll around for a while” he said as he made a hand gesture to me, to follow him.

“Okay, be careful.” His mother answered as I bowed to her.

We were walking side by side, without even saying anything. It didn’t feel weird at all. I found it’s comforting, with the cold yet calming night’s breeze. He suddenly took my left hand into his and said “Let’s sit there for a while” he pointed to the nearer bench. As we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter