The library

The first love,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Present

It rains a lot lately. Looks like summer will end soon. Can’t wait for the upcoming fall. Will I get four leaf clover this time? Rain starts pouring heavily. I think the rain isn’t going to stop soon. I was waiting for Ailee the whole time. Seems like she’ll be late. I pull out my phone, send a message to her stating I am going to wait for her at the library. As I enter the library, I go to the nearby book shelf, took out a book. I’ll read for a while. I took a seat at an empty table. I was into the book when somehow, I can feel someone take a sit in front of me. But it didn’t even bother for me to look.

Suddenly, the person slip a note saying ‘Hi :)’ on my book. I look up, about to get mad when I think I recognize that face. He looks really familiar yet I can’t even think of a name. He smiles a bit, with this pair of bright eyes. He takes the note and write something on the it, then hand it to me.

‘Luhan. Remember?’ I read, as I remember the blind date last time. The deer-like guy.

‘Yeah. Sorry that I can’t recognize you for a while then’ I replied

‘It’s okay. And sorry too, we had to leave first back then, during the meeting’

‘Don’t be. We are cool’ I handed the note as I smile politely at him. Attempt to continue with my reading.

‘So, can I buy you a drink?’ He wrote back. This is so sudden, I think.

I just look straight at him. Don’t know if I should turn it down or not. I change my gaze as I can see there’s one of Sherlock Holmes’s book series at his side. Without I even

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter