Kim Jong Dae

The first love,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Present

“Here’s your change. Please wait for a little while. I’ll serve your caffe latte in a minute” I said as I smile to the customer. It’s been a while since I take a part-time work here. I love the smell of the coffee beans. It reminds me of him, my first love.

Flashback

“So, which one ?” I asked as I was putting the coins into the vending machine.

“Coffee” he said.

“geezz aren’t you tired of this already?” I said as I handed a cup of hot coffee to him.

“Nah, I love the scent of the coffee” he answered as he taking a sip from his cup.

“I hate coffee. It’s bitter and you know how much I hate bitter taste” I made a disgusting face

He just smiled and said “yeah, you sure are a kid” then he ruffled my hair. I was frowning a bit as he did that.

“Coffee is amazing, it has sweet smell yet bitter taste” he continued as he smile while savoring the taste of the coffee.

I just sat there, beside him, admiring his smile without I even realize, my lips curved into a smile .

Present

“Hey ! are you slacking off miyoung-sshi?” I heard manager said that. I could see his threatening eyes. I nod as I apologize and continue with my work.

“Anneyong miyoung-ie” said my friend, as she enters the café, waving at me eagerly.

Lee Ye Jin, also known as Ailee. One of my best friends, who is really cheerful no matter what happened.

“You are coming too right ?” she asked suddenly as I just finished my shift. I just stare at her blankly. Don’t know what she meant by that. She looks at me in disbelief

“Gosh. Did u just forgot? Tonight, we’re going to a blind date”

“Ahh I see. Can’t you just count me out?” I pout attempt to ask for a sympathy.

“Nope. You promised me” she said, not affected by the cute pout.

“I did? when?”

“This morning, when you just woke up” she smile, it looks devil-ish to me -..-

“not fair Ailee. It’s because I was half-awake. Not fair ” I said, accepting my defeat. She just laugh seeing my deflate shoulder.

 

*krik..krik..krik*

It was an awkward silence at the group blind date. It was just four of us, me, ailee, and the other 2

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter