II

Who You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara still remember the day he broke up with her clearly. It was Saturday, right after their lunch. Never crossed her mind that it would be their last meal together. Since he was busy and too caught up with his business affairs, she decided to order Chinese food and brought them to his office. She knew he was having a hard time and she tried to understand him.

 

“I need to talk to you.”

 

She knew it was going to be something bad when he said that but a part of her still wanted to believe that it couldn’t be it. But it actually was. He was breaking up with her. He was dumping her. Why? He said she wasn’t the one for him. She would be lying if she said she didn’t feel anything that she wasn’t crying. Of course she cried. It was one of the hardest moments for her.

 

She was on her way home when she bumped on someone. Her face was all wet when she was on her way home and she accidentally bumped on someone. He was caring enough for a total stranger and she was really grateful he didn’t take advantage of her. Instead, he bought her a cup of hot coffee to calm her down. He was really something. Someone who she never thought would be a part in her life today.

 

Because of his little deed, she felt indebted and that was the start of their relationship. They started hanging out for the first three months, until he confessed his feelings for her. And now their relationship was already entering the third month. He was someone who adjusts to the situation very well and that was one of his charms.

 

“Dara, honey?” She heard someone calling her name, forcing her to open her eyes. The sudden struck of sunlight hitting her eyes made her frown. She then felt a hand resting on the side of her left cheek, softly waking her up.

 

She opened her eyes and a wonderful sight welcomed her. It was her boyfriend. “Hey,” he softly greeted, his smile never leaving his lips.

 

“Hey,” Dara’s hoarse voice greeted him back, her palms covering her face. “Why are you here?”

 

“I called you since last night and you were unreachable, so I thought of seeing you.”

 

Ah, so he was worried about her. “But how did you get in?”

 

“You didn’t even lock the door, you clumsy girl.”

 

Dara’s eyes widen hearing it. She noticed his glare but she ignored it. “Eh? I remember locking it though…. But nothing happened, right?” She giggled. “And sorry, my phone ran out of battery, I forgot to charge.”

 

“It’s okay, I’ve seen you with my own eyes anyway. So you okay?”

 

“Yeah, I’m fine, just feeling tired since I couldn’t sleep well last night,” she answered, closing her eyes once again. “And it’s Sunday, why are you waking me up this early?”

 

A laugh escaped him as she whined tiredly. “Hon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter