My father

What do you see?

Kang Woo POV: 

"Yah, Na Na don't do that!" Joon Hee warned her as Na Na began to tickle him. He kept on laughing as if he was going to die.

"Na Na, I think Hyung learned his lesson." I told her. She just looked at me with her intimidating eyes. One of my favorite things about her is her eyes. Her ability to not care about what other people think. Her smile. 

"Kang Woo-ah, are you there?" Na Na said waving her hand in front of me, "It's time to go home." 

I sighed. Home was the one place I dreaded going to. The only reason I go is for my stepsister. 

I enter the 'prince manor' as my father describes it. CRASH! I hear glass breaking from inside the living room. I quickly rush there only to see my father's minions beating up a poor soul. I grew up in this kind of environment, but for some reason I got tired of it all. I held in my anger and went into my father's office. His office was a mess. Papers everywhere, takeout on every counter, and coffee cups surrounding the coffee table. I began cleaning until I saw a picture of Na Na and her dad. There were more pictures of Na Na. Na Na and Joon Hee eating ice cream. Na Na and me shopping. Na Na playing with Oreo. The door opened revealing my father. He looked at the pictures in my hand and back at me. My father is a total mob boss. He is the Korean version of Al Capone. He remarried recently to a hooker. I fear my father. I saw him murder my mom, my aunt, and my favorite teacher, but I do love him.

"Kang Woo, do you know whose daughter she is?" My father asked in his rough tone. I kept quiet knowing that she is the daughter of my father's biggest competitor. "My son, I always knew you'd be of good use to me." he said smiling. That was the first time I had seen him smile.  

--------------

"Na Na, let's go watch a movie together. The new movie with that one actor you love so much came out. Afterwards we can go eat at your favorite resteraunt." 

Na Na looked at me suspiciously, "Is it my birthday? You're being unKang Woo-like." I smiled at that. I did feel guilty, but if I didn't go through with my father's method, he would ruin Hye Rim. 

Na Na, mianhae. I thought to myself as I tried my best to make this the best day ever for her to remember.  Please forgive me Na Na-ah. I smiled at her as the movie began.