Midnight

Little shinee stories
Taemin sank the blade deep into the flesh, liquid pouring out of the cut, followed by warm, fat tears streaming down his cheeks. There was a strange smell in the air.
 
He did a few more cuts into the white, almost transparent flesh. Then the pain came. It struck him suddenly and it hurt so bad. Taemin closed his eyes, another set of fresh tears pouring out of them.
He started to doubt himself and why he did this, his resolve weakened and with clenching teeth he threw the blade to his side carelessly. The metallick clank was sure to wake someone up even at this ungodly hour and the maknae cursed himself.
And sure enough, someone came.
 
"What are you doing here...?" It was none other than the group umma, Kibum. 
 
Taemin remanined silent, too asamed to say anything. He was maybe hoping that his bandmate will eventually go away after a while or something, but he knew it was a stupid wish as one scanning look was all his hyung had to do to fully grasp the situation. 
There was a loud gasp.
 
"You idiot!" He ran over to the younger and grabbed his hands, dragging him to the sink and turning the water on. He then washed them througly and dried them gently with a towel. "Wash your face" he instructed and the other wordlessly obeyed. Key watched him the whole time.
 
After Taemin finished and dried his face off, his hyung stalked off into the bathroom with a tired sigh. The younger waited awkwardly for him to return which he did only moments later, handing him a white box. Taemin eyed it suspiciously then proceeded to open it.
 
"Wear those next time you need to cut onions." Key said as the maknae pulled a pair of chemistry goggles from the box. Taemin smiled sheepishly.
 
"Sorry, hyung. I never thought making a salad would be this difficult."
 
 
A/N: :D midnight snacks anyone?
 
Ifeellikeifailedthissobadohwellstillposting