The magical drive home

Little shinee stories
Taemin wasn't sure how he ended up in this situation. In fact he did, but denied ever being so stupid as to enter the same car as Key. And let him drive.
Don't know what he means? Well, let me explain a little.
 
It had been one of those lazy winter days, you know? The snow was fresh, sky was grey and they had a day off.
So maknae was lazing around the dorm in his thickest pj's, sprawled out on the couch and killing his braincells with some poorly acted drama when out of nowhere Key appears and asks him if he wants to go to the mall. 
So Taemin agrees, because he values his life enough to never object when it comes to Key and shopping, he gets dressed up, they go out, enter the car, Key drives them there, they shop for a few hours, all that jazz. But you see, the problem was the return. 
For some unknown reason his hyung had decided to have a moodswing around the time when they reached the parking lot and he couldn't find his keys anywhere in his manpurse. Taemin wasn't so shure if the 5 minutes of rummaging through stuff it took to find the object was what ticked him off, but one way or the other they were now driving down streets at the speed of light, Key taking sharp turns and shoving his dongseang in the door every time while swearing. Taemin was amased with his ability to keep food inside his stomache.
 
But if driving like Cruella Deville after 3 cans of redbull  wasn't bad enough, the diva also decided to give his dongseang a little concert after stumbling upon a particularly annoying woman. She was in a neon pink car in front of them and had decided, she wanted to drive  slowly in the middle of the street so no one could pass.
30 seconds of staying behind her is all that took for Key do break into a song.
 
Driving through the snow
With a in front of me
She moves so ing slow
But won't go out of the way
 
Ho-ho-ho
 
She can't ing steer
And on top of that
Using her car's mirror
She's doing her makeup
 
Oh~
 
Jingle bells, ing hells
Hoe move out of my way (ho-ho-ho)
Oh what fun would be the act
Of slapping you to death, hey~
 
Jingle bells, ing hells
, you gonn' go down
You better run away in freaking fright
From my muthering sight
Oh~
 
Yeap, Taemin was definitely not getting out alive of this one. And as he desperatedly started praying, Key finally escaped from the slow woman and with a maniacal laugh, slammed poor maknae once again into the vehicle's door.
_____________________________
 
A/N: I.....don't even.