Forgiving Mistakes

Suho and Baekhyun's Diary

 

Baekhyun 

/calls out/ Joonmyeon hyung?

 

Joonmyeon

Hey, Baekhyun! -smiles brightly- What is it?

 

Baekhyun

um.. Sorry to take up your time but since you're so wise and all, I need your advice on something..

 

Joonmyeon

What makes you think I am wise?? -rests my hand on my chest- I feel so touched though. Sure, how can I help you?

 

Baekhyun

I just think so /bites my lip/ umm you see, I do these.. things and because of this I hurt a lot of people.. but I'm trying my best to stop. But still, the damage has already been done and I'm not sure what to do any more.. what should I do, hyung?

 

Joonmyeon

You're trying to stop it. Is there something holding you back? -tilts head- You see, there are times that someone is going to get hurt. Can't be avoided. What we can do, what you can do, is that you'll try to lessen it somehow. But there is still pain. I might be able to help you more if you tell me what your problem really is.

 

Baekhyun

.. I see../chews on my lip and hangs my head down/.. Did I ever mention how my kitten is always gone for most of the time? Well.. because of that.. I tend to play. And I really hate myself for that. I'm not sure when it started but this time I really ed up, hyung.

 

Joonmyeon 

Play with other kittens? Well, they are kittens. We master could even afford lots if we can. There's nothing wrong with playing around. That is, if you are not committed with your kitten. If you are together with your Kitten like in a relationship then.. that would be. Ughm..

 

Baekhyun

But the other people who want to play with me are masters too and now I managed to hurt my other hyung and /grips my hair/ and .. I just don't know what to do..

 

Joonmyeon 

-puts a hand at your shoulder- Hey, look at me. Everything is going to be fine. Okay? -smiles- What you should do is stop what's wrong and things will become good eventually. Can you do that?

 

Baekhyun 

/looks up at you with teary eyes/ .. I'm doing good so far. /nods slightly/ Another thing is that, Jongin says I should just let Chanyeol go- because he's hardly here and he doesn't really love me, but I've talked to him and he says that he still loves me even after all I've done.. and now I don't know what to believe or what not /chews on my lip

 

Joonmyeon 

Hey, don't cry. -hugs you tight; rubbing your back in circles- Baekhyun, follow your heart. I told you, some pains just can't be hid. Who do you love, Chanyeol or this master that you speak of? Sorry for being blunt. Who makes you feel love more compared the two? Then that's what you shall follow. This seems a bit harsh but this is better than not to do anything and feel bad. At least by this way, all the hurting memories will fade by trough the days.

 

Baekhyun 

/nods and holds on to you/ This is why I'm laying off relationships and those things for a while ..I just need a break from it. /smiles softly/ And this is why I think you're wise. Thanks for listening and sorry that you have to hear about those problems of mine hyung, but.. /wipes my tears away/ I just needed to get that off my chest.

 

Joonmyeon 

I'm grateful that you trust me. Everything will be okay, okay? Things will go back to normal very soon. Take all the time that you need, I want to see your bright smile soon. -smiles deeply- Do lay low and all temptations shall be put to a halt. You can do this, you're a great man. -pats your shoulder-

 

Baekhyun

/nods once/ I hope so.. and thanks again hyung and here's something .. because you're such a wise hyung/ /smiles softly and takes out a bottle of red wine from my bag; hands it to you/ I was actually about to throw that away ..because It's one of the things that make me do those things.. please accept it. it's a Dom. Romane Conti 1997.. smells like berries and it's my favourite.

 

Joonmyeon

Baekhyun, you really didn't have to at all.. -smiles dearly- Thank you, I'm going to start liking fine red wines because of you. -chuckles- But yah, what's this you and drinking that made you do stuff? That's not so good, aish. I wish I was there to stop you. -sighs-

 

Baekhyun

Either to be given to you or off a bridge and I really didn't want to waste it because it's been in the back of the wine rack for years.. so it must taste really good.. sadly i have to let it go. /bites my lip/ I wish you were there too.. but I guess what's happened has already happened.

 

Joonmyeon 

I shall age this longer and drink it only in special occasions. -smiles- As I said Baekhyun, it's okay. If ever you did feel a little down again, do tell me and I would be dear to help you in any way.

 

Baekhyun 

/bows and straightens up/ You're such a good hyung.. you're going to make me tear up again /bites my lip and smiles as I try to blink my tears away/ Thank you, Joonmyeon hyung.

 

Joonmyeon

You're more than welcome. You're a good friend and you deserve better than being sad. Please take care always. -smiles in assurance-

 

Baekhyun 

/nods/ thanks again hyung .. well if you want bad thoughts or bad influence I'm always here orz.. that's the only thing I’m good at, I guess.

 

Joonmyeon

-frowns- Don't say such non-sense! You're worth more than that. Byun Baekhyun's just having some problems but those are normal.

 

Baekhyun

I meant like crazy things you won't usually do. /laughs lightly and rubs my nape/ like eat too much strawberries or something.

 

Joonmyeon

Hey, this is just a normal tragedy that anyone could have experienced. Take it as a lesson, okay? -pats your head- Speaking of which. Want to have some strawberries? I sense that it would make you feel better. My treat? -smiles-

 

Baekhyun 

/nods/ yes sir! And really hyung? /squints my eyes at you/...it's tempting.. ......

 

Joonmyeon

-rubs your shoulder- You need to be happy. If you want.. other than food, what makes you happy? Maybe we can have that.

 

Baekhyun

/whines softly/ You're too nice hyung .. too niceee.. you've already done so much. I feel so much better now.. how about we go and eat out instead? My treat this time?

 

Joonmyeon 

Seeing people happy makes me happy. So I try my best having cheerful people around me. So, I want you happy. At any cost, I'll do it. So okay, let's eat together. -smiles dearly-

 

Baekhyun 

/smiles softly/ .. Guardian hyung, living up to his name /bites my lip and nods once/